by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Jinnah University for Women
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Zafar, Raja Fawad & Qayyum, Abdul & Ghouri, Saghir Pervaiz, 2015. "Forecasting Inflation using Functional Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 67208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasmeen & Masood, Sarwar & Saghir, Ghauri & Muhammad, Waqas, 2012. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 41961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waheed, Muhammad & Alam, Tasneem & Ghauri, Saghir Pervaiz, 2006. "Structural breaks and unit root: evidence from Pakistani macroeconomic time series," MPRA Paper 1797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rizwan Raheem AHMED & Dalia STREIMIKIENE & Saghir Pervaiz GHAURI & Muhammad AQIL, 2021. "Forecasting Inflation by Using the Sub-Groups of both CPI and WPI: Evidence from Auto Regression (AR) and ARIMA Models," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 144-161, June.
- Dalia STREIMIKIENE & Rizwan Raheem AHMED & Saghir Pervaiz GHAURI & Muhammad AQIL & Justas STREIMIKIS, 2020. "Forecasting and the Causal Relationship of Sectorial Energy Consumptions and GDP of Pakistan by using AR, ARIMA, and Toda-Yamamoto Wald Models," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 131-148, July.
- Saghir Pervaiz GHAURI & Rizwan Raheem AHMED & Jolita VVEINHARDT & Dalia STREIMIKIENE & Khalid Sarwar QURESHI, 2019. "The Effects of Remittances on Inflation (CPI and WPI) and Exchange Rate: A Case of Pakistan," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 146-165, June.
- Rizwan Raheem AHMED & Saghir Pervaiz GHAURI & Jolita VVEINHARDT & Dalia STREIMIKIENE, 2018. "An Empirical Analysis of Export, Import, and Inflation: A Case of Pakistan," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 117-130, September.
- Rizwan Raheem Ahmed & Jolita Vveinhardt, 2018. "Estimation of Causal Relationship between World Gold Prices and Kse 100 Index: Evidence from Johansen Cointegration Technique," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 68(1), pages 51-77, March.
- Saghir Pervaiz Ghauri & Rizwan Raheem Ahmed & Jolita Vveinhardt & Dalia Streimikiene, 2017. "Estimation of Relationship between Inflation and Relative Price Variability: Granger Causality and ARDL Modelling Approach," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 249-249, February.