by members of
Department of Agricultural Economics and Animal Production
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Limpopo
Sovenga, South Africa
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Lawal, Justina Oluyemisi & Omonona, Bolarin T. & Oluwatayo, Isaac B. & Oyekale, Abayomi S. & Salman, Kabir K., 2015. "Welfare Transitions And Its Correlates Among Cocoa Farming Households In Nigeria: An Application Of Ordered Probit Approach," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 201446, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Taiwo Timothy Awoyemi & Isaac Oluwatayo & Oluwakemi Obayelu, 2010. "Inequality, Polarization and Poverty in Nigeria," Working Papers PMMA 2010-04, PEP-PMMA.
- Oluwatayo, I.B., 2004. "Income Risk and Welfare Status of Rural Households in Nigeria: Ekiti State as a Test Case," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
Journal articlesUndated material is listed at the end
- Isaac B. Oluwatayo & Ayodeji O. Ojo, 2018. "Walking Through A Tightrope: The Challenge Of Economic Growth And Poverty In Africa," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 52(1), pages 59-69, January-M.
- Isaac B. Oluwatayo, 2017. "Climate Change and The Dwindling Commodity Prices in Africa: Are There New Options For Economic Re-Engineering," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 51(1), pages 143-152, January-M.
- Isaac B. Oluwatayo & Ayodeji O. Ojo, 2016. "Awareness and adaptation to climate change among yam-based farmers in rural Oyo state, Nigeria," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 50(2), pages 97-108.
- Isaac B. Oluwatayo & Ayodeji O. Ojo, 2016. "Is Africa’s dependence on agriculture the cause of poverty in the continent? An empirical review," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 50(1), pages 93-102, January-M.
- Isaac B. Oluwatayo & Henrietta U. Ukpe, 2015. "Effect of Petroleum Pricing on Agricultural Production in Nigeria: An Error Correction Modeling Approach," International Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Information Systems (IJAEIS), IGI Global, vol. 6(3), pages 17-28, July.
- John Chiwuzulum Odozi & Timothy Taiwo Awoyemi & Bolarin Titus Omonona & Isaac Busayo Oluwatayo, 2013. "Economic impact of climate change on Nigeria's agriculture: a conceptual framework," African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 139-156.
- I.B. Oluwatayo, 2010. "Microcredit and household poverty status in rural Nigeria: experience from selected agencies in Ekiti State," International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 77-90.
- Busayo Oluwatayo, Isaac & Machethe, Tanya A. & Senyolo, Mmapatla P., 0. "Profitability And Efficiency Analysis Of Smallholder Broiler Production In Mopani District Of Limpopo Province, South Africa," Journal of Agribusiness and Rural Development, University of Life Sciences, Poznan, Poland, issue 1.