by members of
Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Federal University of Technology
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Syampaku, E.M & Mafimisebi, Taiwo Ejiola, 2014. "Responsiveness Of Spatial Price Volatility To Increased Government Participation In Maize Grain And Maize Meal Marketing In Zambia," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 174858, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mafimisebi, Taiwo Ejiola & Agunbiade, B.O. & Mafimisebi, O.E., 2013. "Price Variability, Co-integration and Leadership in the Market for Locally Produced Rice: A Case Study of Southwest Zone of Nigeria," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161464, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Mafimisebi, Taiwo Ejiola & Bobola, O.M. & Mafimisebi, O.E., 2013. "Fundamentals of Cattle Marketing in Southwest, Nigeria: Analyzing Market Intermediaries, Price Formation and Yield Performance," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161462, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Alabi, R.A. & Mafimisebi, Taiwo Ejiola, 2004. "Increasing private participation in agriculture through privatization," FAMAN Papers 2004 54377, Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN).
- Ayinde, I.A. & Agbonlahor, M.U. & Mafimisebi, Taiwo Ejiola & Adebayo, O.A., 2004. "Assessment Of The Use Of Information Communication Technologies (Ict) On The Economic Performance Of Agro-Based Food Industries In South-West Nigeria," FAMAN Papers 2004 54373, Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN).
- Akinrinola Olumide O. & Okunola Akinbode M., 2014. "Evaluation of effects of agricultural insurance scheme on agricultural production in Ondo State," Russian Journal of Agricultural and Socio-Economic Sciences, CyberLeninka;Редакция журнала Russian Journal of Agricultural and Socio-Economic Sciences, vol. 28(4), pages 3-8.
- E. Mafimisebi, Taiwo, 2012. "Spatial equilibrium, market integration and price exogeneity in dry fish marketingin Nigeria: A vector auto-regressive (VAR) approach," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 17(33), pages 31-37.
- Oguntade, Adegboyega E. & Mafimisebi, Taiwo Ejiola, 2010. "Pricing and operational efficiencies in the livestock feed market in Ondo State, Nigeria," Revista de Economia e Agronegocio / Brazilian Review of Economics and Agribusiness, Federal University of Vicosa, Department of Agricultural Economics, vol. 8(2).
- Mafimisebi, Taiwo & Oguntade, Adegboyega & Mafimisebi, Ojuotimi, 2010. "Re-Engineering Agriculture For Enhanced Performance Through Financing," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 15(29), pages 35-49.
- Akinrinola, Olumide Oyewole & Mafimisebi, Taiwo Ejiola, 2010. "Contributions of Informal Savings and Credit Institutions to Rural Development: Evidence from Nigeria," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 38(2).