by members of
Centre for Macroeconomics & Finance Research (CeMaFiR)
Fondazione Arnone-Bellavite Pellegrini
(Arnone-Bellavite Pellegrini Foundation))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers |
- Alessandro Gambini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2010.
"Long-Lasting Bank Relationships and Growth of Firms,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3106, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandro Gambini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "Long-lasting bank relationships and growth of firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 977-1007, May.
- Alessandro GAMBINI & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2009.
"Who captures who? Long-lasting bank relationships and growth of firms,"
332, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alessandro Gambini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Who Captures Who? Long-Lasting Bank Relationships and Growth of Firms," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 22, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Alessandro Gambini & Salim M. Darbar & Marco Arnone, 2007. "Banking Supervision: Quality and Governance," IMF Working Papers 07/82, International Monetary Fund.