by members of
Central Bank of Barbados
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Wright, Allan S & Craigwell, Roland C & RamjeeSingh, Diaram, 2011. "Exchange rate determination in Jamaica: A market microstructures and macroeconomic fundamentals approach," MPRA Paper 33436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Craigwell, Roland & Wright, Allan S, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and Corruption in Developing Economies: Evidence form Linear and Non-Linear Panel Causality Tests," MPRA Paper 40933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie Freckleton & Allan Wright & Roland Craigwell, 2012. "Economic growth, foreign direct investment and corruption in developed and developing countries," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(6), pages 639-652, December.
- Roland Craigwell & Allan Wright, 2011. "Foreign direct investment and corruption in developing economies: Evidence from linear and non-linear panel Granger causality tests," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2272-2283.
- Troy Lorde & Jason Lacorbiniere & Brian Francis, 2011. "Offshore Barbados: a Critical Analysis," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 1-31, January-J.