by members of
Biga İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart Üniversitesi
(Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, 18 March University)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Aktas, Erkan & Özenç, Çiğdem & Arıca, Feyza, 2010. "The Impact of Oil Prices in Turkey on Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 8658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2010.
- Ilknur KARATAS & Ismail SEKI, 2017. "Sosyal Sermaye ve Bolgesel Kalkinma Iliskisi: Aksaray Ornegi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 105-126.
- Gungor Hacioglu & Osman GÃ¶k, 2013. "Marketing performance measurement: marketing metrics in Turkish firms," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(sup1), pages 413-432, June.
- Meliha ENER & Feyza ARICA, 2012. "The current account-interest rate relation: A panel data study for OECD countries," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 048-054.
- Hacioglu , Gungor & Kurt, Gizem, 2012. "Consumers’ Awareness, Acceptance and Attitudes towards Functional Foods: A Research in Izmır City," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 161-161, January.
- Ismail SEKI & Funda BARBAROS, 2011. "Rekabet Gucunun Olculmesinde Ulusal Yenilik Sistemleri ve Universite Ekonomisi Yaklasimi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 11(3), pages 407-424.
- Uysal Özge & ªahin Mehmet, 2011. "The Sensitivity of the Taxes as Fiscal Stabilizers for Economic Crises in Turkey," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 2247-2252, May.