by members of
Government of Hungary
(State Audit Office, )These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- Erzsébet Németh & Dániel Béres & Katalin Huzdik & Boglárka Zsótér, 2016. "Financial personality types in Hungary – research methods and results," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 15(2), pages 153–172.
- Alexandra Luksander, Dániel Béres, Katalin Huzdik, Erzsébet Németh, 2014. "Analysis of the Factors that influence the financial literacy of young people studying in higher education," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 59(2), pages 220-241.
- Katalin Huzdik & Dániel Béres & Erzsébet Németh, 2014. "An Empirical Study of Financial Literacy versus Risk Tolerance Among Higher Education Students," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 59(4), pages 444-456.
- Gyula Pulay & János Máté & Ildikó Németh & Andrásné Zelei, 2013. "Budgetary Risks of Monetary Policy with Special Regard to the Debt Rule," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(1), pages 11-34.
- Katalin Botos & József Botos & Dániel Béres & József Csernák & Erzsébet Németh, 2012. "Financial Literacy and Risk-Taking of Households in the Hungarian Central Great Plain," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(3), pages 267-285.
- Erzsébet Németh & Gábor Körmendi & Beatrix Kiss, 2011. "Corruption and Publicity," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 56(1), pages 58-66.
- Gábor Nahlik & Erzsébet Németh & Zoltán András Dániel & Csaba Lábodi & Pál Gyurik, 2009. "Developmental Directions of the Clusters in Hungary," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(4), pages 87-98.