The World Bank
Policy Research Working Paper Series
Contact information of The World Bank:
Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: http://www.worldbank.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Roula I. Yazigi)
Series handle: repec:wbk:wbrwps
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 4050 The demographic benefit of international migration : hypothesis and application to the Middle Eastern and North African contexts
by Fargues, Philippe
- 4049 Trade reforms and welfare : an ex-post decomposition of income in Vietnam
by Isik-Dikmelik, Aylin
- 4048 Services inputs and firm productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa : evidence from firm-level data
by Arnold, Jens Matthias & Mattoo, Aaditya & Narciso, Gaia
- 4047 Unraveling the worldwide pollution haven effect
by Grether, Jean-Marie & Mathys, Nicole A. & de Melo, Jaime
- 4046 Migrant networks and foreign direct investment
by Javorcik, Beata S. & Ozden, Caglar & Spatareanu, Mariana & Neagu, Cristina
- 4045 Urban infrastructure finance from private operators : what have we learned from recent experience ?
by Annez, Patricia Clarke
- 4044 Export promotion agencies : what works and what doesn't
by Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy
- 4043 Land leasing and land sale as an infrastructure-financing option
by Peterson, George E.
- 4042 Mobilizing urban infrastructure finance within a responsible fiscal framework : South African case
by van Ryneveld, Philip
- 4041 Crime and violence in development : a literature review of Latin America and the Caribbean
by Heinemann, Alessandra & Verner, Dorte
- 4040 Estimating the returns to education : accounting for heterogeneity in ability
by Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Ridao-Cano, Cris & Sakellariou, Chris
- 4039 A practitioner's guide to intergovernmental fiscal transfers
by Shah, Anwar
- 4038 Preferential trade agreements and their role in world trade
by Medvedev, Denis
- 4037 Conscription and Crime
by Galiani, Sebastian & Rossi, Martin & Schargrodsky, Ernesto
- 4036 Evaluating the impact of Mexico's quality schools program : the pitfalls of using nonexperimental data
by Skoufias, Emmanuel & Shapiro, Joseph
- 4035 Measuring the pro-poorness of income growth within an elasticity framework
by Essama-Nssah B. & Lambert, Peter J.
- 4034 When instability increases the effectiveness of aid projects
by Guillaumont, Patrick & Laajaj, Rachid
- 4033 Do intensity targets control uncertainty better than quotas ? Conditions, calibrations, and caveats
by Marschinski, Robert & Lecocq, Franck
- 4032 Do institutions matter more for services ?
by Amin, Mohammad & Mattoo, Aaditya
- 4031 Duration of unemployment benefits and quality of post-unemployment jobs : evidence from a natural experiment
by van Ours, Jan C. & Vodopivec, Milan
- 4030 Liberalizing trade in services : a survey
by Hoekman, Bernard
- 4029 Takeover laws and financial development
by Nenova, Tatiana
- 4028 Fiscal and social impact of a nominal exchange rate devaluation in Djibouti
by Anos Casero, Paloma & Seshan, Ganesh
- 4027 Bank efficiency, ownership, and market structure : why are interest spreads so high in Uganda ?
by Beck, Thorsten & Hesse, Heiko
- 4026 The basic analytics of access to financial services
by Beck, Thorsten & de la Torre, Augusto
- 4025 Economic growth, education, and AIDS in Kenya : a long-run analysis
by Bell, Clive & Bruhns, Ramona & Gersbach, Hans
- 4024 Education and HIV/AIDS prevention : evidence from a randomized evaluation in Western Kenya
by Duflo, Esther & Dupas, Pascaline & Kremer, Michael & Sinei, Samuel
- 4023 What is the real impact of schooling on age of first union and age of first parenting ? New evidence from Guatemala
by Behrman, Jere R. & Murphy, Alexis & Quisumbing, Agnes & Ramakrishnan,Usha & Yount, Kathyrn
- 4022 The demography of youth in developing countries and its economic implications
by Lam, David
- 4021 A profile of the world's young developing country migrants
by McKenzie, David J.
- 4020 Restructuring Uganda's coffee industry : why going back to the basics matters
by Baffes, John
- 4019 Banking sector openness and economic growth
by Bayraktar, Nihal & Wang, Yan
- 4018 Forgone earnings from smoking : evidence for a developing country
by Lokshin, Michael & Beegle, Kathleen
- 4017 Do subsidized health programs in Armenia increase utilization among the poor?
by Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Jain, Shweta
- 4016 Rules of origin for preferential trading arrangements : implications for the ASEAN Free Trade Area of EU and U.S. experience
by Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Portugal-Perez, Alberto
- 4015 Regional impacts of Russia's accession to the World Trade Organization
by Rutherford, Thomas & Tarr, David
- 4014 The World Trade Organization and antidumping in developing countries
by Bown, Chad P.
- 4013 The role of agriculture in poverty reduction an empirical perspective
by Christiaensen, Luc & Demery, Lionel & Kuhl, Jesper
- 4012 Governance matters V: aggregate and individual governance indicators for 1996 - 2005
by Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Mastruzzi, Massimo
- 4011 Fairtrade and market failures in agricultural commodity markets
by Ronchi, Loraine
- 4010 Rural vulnerability in Serbia
by Ersado, Lire
- 4009 Azerbaijan's household survey data : explaining why inequality is so low
by Ersado, Lire
- 4008 Group versus individual liability : a field experiment in the Philippines
by Gine, Xavier & Karlan, Dean S.
- 4007 Increasing inequality in transition economies : is there more to come?
by Mitra, Pradeep & Yemtsov, Ruslan
- 4006 Financial system structure in Colombia : a proposal for a reform agenda
by De la Cruz, Javier & Stephanou, Constantinos
- 4005 What is effective aid? How would donors allocate It?
by Kenny, Charles
- 4004 The quality of fiscal adjustment and the long-run growth impact of fiscal policy in Brazil
by Blanco, Fernando & Herrera, Santiago
- 4003 Access and risk - friends or foes? Lessons from Chile
by Adasme, Osvaldo & Majnoni, Giovanni & Uribe, Myriam
- 4002 Latin American universities and the third mission : trends, challenges, and policy options
by Thorn, Kristian & Soo, Maarja
- 4001 Superstition, family planning, and human development
by Do, Quy-Toan & Phung, Tung Duc
- 4000 Who gets debt relief ?
by Chauvin, Nicolas Depetris & Kraay, Aart
- 3999 Openness and industrial response in a Wal-Mart world : a case study of Mexican soaps, detergents, and surfactant producers
by Javorcik, Beata & Keller, Wolfgang & Tybout, James
- 3998 Dimensions of urban poverty in the Europe and Central Asia region
by Infrastructure Department, Europe and Central Asia Region
- 3997 Local inequality and project choice : theory and evidence from Ecuador
by Araujo, M. Caridad & Ferreira, Francisco H.G. & Lanjouw, Peter & Ozler, Berk
- 3996 The African Growth and Opportunity Act, exports, and development in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Brenton, Paul & Hoppe, Mombert
- 3995 The value of mortality risk reductions in Delhi, India
by Bhattacharya, Soma & Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen L.
- 3994 Investing cash transfers to raise long term living standards
by Gertler, Paul & Martinez, Sebastian & Rubio-Codina, Marta
- 3993 Assessing benefits of slum upgrading programs in second-best settings
by Dasgupta, Basab & Lall, Somik V.
- 3992 Measuring financial performance in infrastructure : an application to Europe and Central Asia
by Ebinger, Jane O.
- 3991 University-local industry linkages : the case of Tohoku University in the Sendai area of Japan
by Jiang, Juan & Harayama, Yuko & Abe, Shiro
- 3990 Does aid help improve economic institutions ?
by Coviello, Decio & Islam, Roumeen
- 3989 Infrastructure and growth in South Africa : direct and indirect productivity impacts of 19 infrastructure measures
by Fedderke, Johannes W. & Bogetic & Zeljko
- 3988 Firm Productivity in Bangladesh Manufacturing Industries
by Fernandes, Ana Margarida
- 3987 International benchmarking of infrastructure performance in the Southern African Customs Union Countries
by Bogetic, Zeljko & Fedderke, Johannes W.
- 3986 Reforming the investment climate : lessons for practitioners
by Kikeri, Sunita & Kenyon,Thomas & Palmade, Vincent
- 3985 Openness and technological innovations in developing countries : evidence from firm-level surveys
by Almeida, Rita & Fernandes, Ana Margarida
- 3984 A firm-level analysis of small and medium size enterprise financing in Poland
by Klapper, Leora & Sarria-Allende, Virginia & Zaidi, Rida
- 3983 Innovation and export portfolios
by Klinger, Bailey & Lederman, Daniel
- 3982 Quality of schooling and quality of schools for indigenous students in Guatemala, Mexico, and Peru
by Hernandez-Zavala, Martha & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Sakellariou, Chris & Shapiro, Joseph
- 3981 Openness, inequality, and poverty : endowments matter
by Gourdon, Julien & Maystre, Nicolas & de Melo, Jaime
- 3980 Trade reforms, farm productivity, and poverty in Bangladesh
by Klytchnikova, Irina & Diop, Ndiame
- 3979 The elimination of Madagascar's Vanilla Marketing Board, ten years on
by Cadot, Olivier & Dutoit, Laure & de Melo, Jaime
- 3978 Health Service Delivery in China: A Literature Review
by Eggleston, Karen & Ling, Li & Qingyue, Meng & Lindelow, Magnus & Wagstaff, Adam
- 3977 Quantifying the value of U.S. tariff preferences for developing countries
by Dean, Judith M. & Wainio, John
- 3976 Implications of WTO agreements and unilateral trade policy reforms for poverty in Bangladesh : short versus long-run impacts
by Annabi, Nabil & Khondker, Bazlul & Raihan, Selim & Cockburn, John & Decaluwe, Bernard
- 3975 Financing firms in India
by Allen, Franklin & Chakrabarti, Rajesh & De, Sankar & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun
- 3974 Substitution in Markusen's classic trade and factor movement complementarity models
by Schiff, Maurice
- 3973 Conditional cash transfers, adult work incentives, and poverty
by Skoufias, Emmanuel & di Maro, Vincenzo
- 3972 Annuity markets in Chile : competition, regulation - and myopia ?
by Walker, Eduardo
- 3971 Implementing a WTO agreement on trade facilitation : what makes sense ?
by Finger, J. Michael & Wilson, John S.
- 3970 Do reorganization costs matter for efficiency ? Evidence from a bankruptcy reform in Colombia
by Gine, Xavier & Love, Inessa
- 39690 Health sector decentralization and Indonesia ' s nutrition programs : opportunities and challenges
by Choi, Yoonjoung & Saadah, Fadia & Marks, Geoff & Heywood, Peter F. & Friedman, Jed
- 3969 Deposit insurance design and implementation : policy lessons from research and practice
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Kane, Edward J. & Laeven, Luc
- 3968 Measuring corruption in Eastern Europe and Central Asia : a critique of the cross-country indicators
by Knack, Stephen
- 3967 Can information campaigns spark local participation and improve outcomes ? A study of primary education in Uttar Pradesh, India
by Banerjee, Abhijit & Banerji, Rukmini & Duflo, Esther & Glennerster, Rachel & Khemani, Stuti
- 3966 On the financial sustainability of earnings-related pension schemes with"pay-as-you-go"financing and the role of government indexed bonds
by Robalino, David A. & Bodor, Andras
- 3965 Household financial assets in the process of development
by Honohan, Patrick
- 3964 Income diversification in Zimbabwe : welfare implications from urban and rural areas
by Ersado, Lire
- 3963 Financial development in Latin America : big emerging issues, limited policy answers
by de la Torre, Augusto & Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 3962 Untangling the maze of European Union funds to Bulgaria
by Vincelette, Gallina Andronova & Vassileva, Iglika
- 3961 Global redistribution of income
by Bourguignon, Francois & Levin, Victoria & Rosenblatt, David
- 3960 The impact of energy price changes in Moldova
by Baclajanschi, Iaroslav & Bouton, Lawrence & Mori, Hideki & Ostojic, Dejan & Pushak, Taras & Tiongson, Erwin R.
- 3959 Microfinance games
by Gine, Xavier & Jakiela, Pamela & Karlan, Dean & Morduch, Jonathan
- 3958 How will China's saving-investment balance evolve ?
by Kuijs, Louis
- 3957 Do workers'remittances promote financial development ?
by Aggarwal, Reena & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad
- 3956 Discordant couples : HIV infection among couples in Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, and Tanzania
by de Walque, Damien
- 3955 Finance and economic development : policy choices for developing countries
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli
- 3954 Banking on the principles : compliance with Basel Core Principles and bank soundness
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica & Tressel, Thierry
- 3953 Moving forward faster : trade facilitation reform and Mexican competitiveness
by Soloaga, Isidro & Wilson, John S. & Mejia, Alejandro
- 3952 Can migration reduce educational attainment ? Evidence from Mexico
by McKenzie, David & Rapoport, Hillel
- 3951 Services policies in transition economies : on the European Union and the World Trade Organization as commitment mechanisms
by Eschenbach, Felix & Hoekman, Bernard
- 3950 Infrastructure and public utilities privatization in developing countries
by Auriol, Emmanuelle & Picard, Pierre M.
- 3949 Universities as drivers of the urban economies in Asia : the case of Vietnam
by Tran Ngoc Ca
- 3948 Regional approaches to better standards systems
by Aldaz-Carroll, Enrique
- 3947 Subnational fiscal sustainability analysis : what can we learn from Tamil Nadu ?
by Ianchovichina, Elena & Liu, Lili & Nagarajan, Mohan
- 3946 Migration,sex bias, and child growth in rural Pakistan
by Mansuri, Ghazala
- 3945 Migration, school attainment, and child labor : evidence from rural Pakistan
by Mansuri, Ghazala
- 3944 Linking public investment programs and SPAHD macro models : methodology and application to aid requirements
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & Pinto Moreira, Emmanuel
- 3943 Is cost recovery a feasible objective for water and electricity ? The Latin American experience
by Foster, Vivien & Yepes, Tito
- 3942 Market access, supplier access, and Africa's manufactured exports : an analysis of the role of geography and institutions
by Elbadawi, Ibrahim & Mengistae, Taye & Zeufack, Albert
- 3941 Water markets, demand, and cost recovery for piped water supply services : evidence from Southwest Sri Lanka
by Nauges, Celine & van den Berg, Caroline
- 3940 What determines protection of property rights ? An analysis of direct and indirect effects
by Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav
- 3939 Earthquake vulnerability reduction program in Colombia : a probabilistic cost-benefit analysis
by Ghesquiere, Francis & Jamin, Luis & Mahul, Olivier
- 3938 Creating a more efficient financial system : challenges for Bangladesh
by Beck, Thorsten & Rahman, Md. Habibur
- 3937 The handshake : why do governments and firms sign private sector participation deals ? Evidence from the water and sanitation sector in developing countries
by Jensen, Olivia & Blanc-Brude, Frederic
- 3936 The impact of privatization on the performance of the infrastructure sector : the case of electricity distribution in Latin American countries
by Andres, Luis & Foster, Vivien & Guasch, Jose Luis
- 3934 Governance and private investment in the Middle East and North Africa
by Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Nabli, Mustapha Kamel & Veganzones-Varoudakis, Marie-Ange
- 3933 Internationalization and the evolution of corporate valuation
by Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Levine, Ross & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 3932 Welfare measurement bias in household and on-site surveying of water-based recreation : an application to Lake Sevan, Armenia
by Meisner, Craig & Wang, Hua & Laplante, Benoit
- 3931 Did growth become less pro-poor in the 1990s ?
by Lopez, Humberto
- 3930 Cash transfers, conditions, school enrollment, and child work : evidence from a randomized experiment in Ecuador
by Schady, Norbert & Araujo, Maria Caridad
- 3929 An empirical analysis of the annuity rate in Chile
by Rocha, Roberto & Morales, Marco & Thorburn, Craig
- 3928 The rise and fall of training and visit extension : an Asian mini-drama with an African epilogue
by Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon & Ganguly, Sushma
- 3927 Managing the effects of tax expenditures on the national budget
by Swift, Zhicheng Li
- 3926 An analysis of money's worth ratios in Chile
by Thorburn, Craig & Rocha, Roberto & Morales, Marco
- 3925 Productivity matters for trade policy : theory and evidence
by Karacaovali, Baybars
- 3924 What are public services worth, and to whom ? Non-parametric estimation of capitalization in Pune
by Lall, Somik V. & Lundberg, Mattias
- 3923 Public-private sector wage differentials and returns to education in Djibouti
by Anos Casero, Paloma & Seshan, Ganesh
- 3922 Early childhood development through an integrated program : evidence from the Philippines
by Armecin, Graeme & Behrman, Jere R. & Duazo, Paulita & Ghuman, Sharon & Gultiano, Socorro & King, Elizabeth M. & Lee, Nannette
- 3921 Does access to credit improve productivity ? Evidence from Bulgarian firms
by Gatti, Roberta & Love, Inessa
- 3920 Resolution of failed banks by deposit insurers : cross-country evidence
by Beck, Thorsten & Laeven, Luc
- 3919 Mexico : two decades of the evolution of education and inequality
by Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys
- 3918 The World Trade Organization's Doha cotton initiative : a tale of two issues
by Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto
- 3917 Recent and prospective adoption of genetically modified cotton : a global computable general equilibrium analysis of economic impacts
by Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto & Jackson, Lee Ann
- 3916 The role of opinion leaders in the diffusion of new knowledge : the case of integrated pest management
by Feder, Gershon & Savastano, Sara
- 3915 Rural-urban migration in developing countries : a survey of theoretical predictions and empirical findings
by Lall, Somik V. & Selod, Harris & Shalizi, Zmarak
- 3914 Sequencing fiscal decentralization
by Bahl, Roy & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge
- 3913 Will consolidation improve sub-national governments ?
by Fox, William F. & Gurley, Tami
- 3912 Thailand's growth path : from recovery to prosperity
by Richter, Kaspar
- 3911 Evaluating fiscal equalization in Indonesia
by Hofman, Bert & Kadjatmiko & Kaiser, Kai & Suharnoko Sjahrir, Bambang
- 3910 Getting girls into school : evidence from a scholarship program in Cambodia
by Filmer, Deon & Schady, Norbert
- 3909 Trading on time
by Djankov, Simeon & Freund, Caroline & Pham, Cong S.
- 3908 Turkey's evolving trade integration into Pan-European markets
by Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis
- 3907 Trade and harmonization : if your institutions are good, does it matter if they are different ?
by Islam, Roumeen & Reshef, Ariell
- 3906 How important is selection ? Experimental versus non-experimental measures of the income gains from migration
by McKenzie, David & Gibson, John & Stillman, Steven
- 3905 Trends in tariff reforms and trends in wage inequality
by Galiano, Sebastian & Porto, Guido G.
- 3904 Farm productivity and marketstructure : evidence from cotton reforms in Zambia
by Brambilla, Irene & Porto, Guido G.
- 3903 Labor supply, school attendance, and remittances from international migration : the case of El Salvador
by Acosta, Pablo
- 3902 Political institutions, inequality, and agricultural growth : the public expenditure connection
by Allcott, Hunt & Lederman, Daniel & Lopez, Ramon
- 3901 Do global trade distortions still harm developing country farmers ?
by Anderson, Kym & Valenzuela, Ernesto
- 3900 The relative importance of global agricultural subsidies and market access
by Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & Valenzuela, Ernesto
- 3899 The data chase : what's out there on trade costs and nontariff barriers ?
by Bagai, Shweta & Wilson, John S.
- 3898 Strengthening governance through engaged societies : lessons from the implementation of poverty reduction strategies
by Barbone, Luca & Sharkey, Katrina
- 3897 International financial integration through the law of one price
by Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Van Horen, Neeltje
- 3896 Regional labor market developments in transition
by Huber, Peter
- 3895 Addressing China's growing water shortages and associated social and environmental consequences
by Shalizi, Zmarak
- 3894 Labor market developments during economic transition
by Rutkowski, Jan
- 3893 Constraints to growth and job creation in low-income Commonwealth of Independent States countries
by Verme, Paolo
- 3892 Promoting access to primary equity markets : a legal and regulatory approach
by Friedman, Felice B. & Grose, Claire
- 3891 Protection, openness, and factor adjustment : evidence from the manufacturing sector in Uruguay
by Casacuberta, Carlos & Gandelman, Nestor
- 3890 Migration in towns in China, a tale of three provinces : evidence from preliminary tabulations of 2000 census
by Shi, Anqing
- 3889 Comparative advantage, demand for external finance, and financial development
by Do, Quy-Toan & Levchenko, Andrei A.
- 3888 Firms'environmental performance : does news matter ?
by Mamingi, Nlandu & Dasgupta, Susmita & Laplante, Benoit & Hong, Jong Ho
- 3887 Exports, university-industry linkages, and innovation challenges in Bangalore, India
by D'Costa, Anthony P.
- 3886 The microeconomics of creating productive jobs : a synthesis of firm-level studies in transition economies
by Brown, J. David & Earle, John S.
- 3885 Business environment and labor market outcomes in Europe and Central Asia countries
by Lopez-Garcia, Paloma
- 3884 Rental choice and housing policy realignment in transition : post-privatization challenges in the Europe and Central Asia region
by Duebel, Hans-Joachim & Brzeski, W. Jan & Hamilton, Ellen
- 3883 Gross worker flows in the presence of informal labor markets : the Mexican experience 1987-2002
by Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William
- 3882 Foreign direct investment, regulations, and growth
by Busse, Matthias & Groizard, Jose Luis
- 3881 How costly is it for poor farmers to lift themselves out of poverty?
by Cadot, Olivier & Dutoit, Laure & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 3880 Immigration to Switzerland - the case of the Former Republic of Yugoslavia
by Gross, Dominique M.
- 3879 Trade liberalization and the environment in Vietnam
by Mani, Muthukumara & Jha, Shreyasi
- 3878 The distributional incidence of residential water and electricity subsidies
by Komives, Kristin & Halpern, Jonathan & Foster, Vivien & Wodon, Quentin & Abdullah, Roohi
- 3877 Propensity score matching and policy impact analysis - a demonstration in EViews
by Essama-Nssah, B.
- 3876 Competition and performance in the Hungarian second pillar
by Impavido, Gregorio & Rocha, Roberto
- 3875 The poverty impact of rural roads : evidencefrom Bangladesh
by Khandker, Shahidur R. & Bakht, Zaid & Koolwal, Gayatri B.
- 3874 Sugar prices, labor income, and poverty in Brazil
by Krivonos, Ekaterina & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 3873 Tariff retaliation versus financial compensation in the enforcement of international trade agreements
by Limao, Nuno & Saggi, Kamal
- 3872 Diversification, innovation, and imitation inside the Global Technological Frontier
by Klinger, Bailey & Lederman, Daniel
- 3871 Does rising landlessness signal success or failure for Vietnam's agrarian transition?
by Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique
- 3870 Do minimum wages in Latin America and the Caribbean matter ? Evidence from 19 countries
by Kristensen, Nicolai & Cunningham, Wendy
- 3869 Early childhood development in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Schady, Norbert
- 3868 Legal knowledge and economic development : the case of land rights in Uganda
by Deininger, Klaus & Ayalew, Daniel & Yamano, Takashi
- 3867 The rise and fall of Brazilian inequality, 1981-2004
by Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Leite, Phillippe G. & Litchfield, Julie A.
- 3866 On defining and measuring the informal sector
by Henley, Andrew & Arabsheibani, G. Reza & Carneiro, Francisco G.
- 3865 Global income inequality : what it is and why it matters
by Milanovic, Branko
- 3864 Bulgaria's institutions and policies : integrating into Pan-European markets
by Kaminski, Bartlomiej
- 3863 Bulgaria's integration into the Pan-European economy and industrial restructuring
by Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis
- 3862 Bank ownership type and banking relationships
by Berger, Allen N. & Klapper, Leora F. & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Zaidi, Rida
- 3861 Integrated urban ugrading for the poor : the experience of Ribeira Azul, Brazil
by Baker, Judy L.
- 3860 Incentives for public investment under fiscal rules
by Mintz, Jack M. & Smart, Michael
- 3859 Evaluating recipes for development success
by Dixit, Avinash
- 3858 Estimates of government net capital stocks for 26 developing countries, 1970-2002
by Arestoff, Florence & Hurlin, Christophe
- 3857 Trade liberalization, factor market flexibility, and growth : the case of Morocco and Tunisia
by Dennis, Allen
- 3856 Creating an efficient financial system : challenges in a global economy
by Beck, Thorsten
- 3855 African small and medium enterprises, networks, and manufacturing performance
by Biggs, Tyler & Shah, Manju Kedia
- 3854 Competitive implications of cross-border banking
by Claessens, Stijn
- 3853 Immigration policy and foreign population in Switzerland
by Gross, Dominique M.
- 3852 The welfare effects of slum improvement programs : the case of Mumbai
by Takeuchi, Akie & Cropper, Maureen & Bento, Antonio
- 3851 The return to firm investment in human capital
by Almeida, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro