Manitoba - Department of Economics
Contact information of Manitoba - Department of Economics:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, WINNIPEG, MANITOBA, CANADA R3T 2N2.
Phone: (204) 474-6239
Fax: (204) 474-7681
Web page: http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/arts/departments/economics/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Thomas Krichel)
Series handle: repec:fth:manito
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations.
- 38 Indirect Estimation of the Parameters of Agent Based Models of Financial Markets
by Winmker, P. & Gilli, M.
- 37 How to Diversify Internationally? A Comparison of Conditional and Unconditional Asset Allocation Methods
by Barras, L. & Isakov, D.
- 36 Coping with Credit Risk
by Louberge, H. & Schlesinger, H.
- 34 Variable Selection for Portfolio Choice
by Ait-Sahalia, Y. & Brandt, M.W.
- 33 The Characteristics of Individual Analysts' Forecasts in Europe
by Bolliger, G.
- 32 Portfolio Diversification: Alive and well In Euroland
by Adjaoute, K. & Danthine, J.P.
- 9301 Risk Always Reduces Output: Signing the Marginal Effect of Output-price Risk for the Competitive Firm
by Sproule, R. & Hum, D. & Simpson, W.
- 9102 Whatever Happened to the Guaranteed Income Idea?
by Hum, D. & Simpson, W.