Coping with Credit Risk
AbstractIn this paper we develop a method for coping with credit risk by decomposing this risk into idiosyncratic and Systemic Composents that may be treated separately.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Manitoba - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 36.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, WINNIPEG, MANITOBA, CANADA R3T 2N2.
Phone: (204) 474-6239
Fax: (204) 474-7681
Web page: http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/arts/departments/economics/
More information through EDIRC
CREDIT ; RISK;
Other versions of this item:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harangus, Daniela, 2008. "New solutions in the crediting process of agriculture," MPRA Paper 16540, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2008.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Broll, Udo, 2005. "Managing Credit Risk with Credit Derivatives," MPRA Paper 17678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.