The Characteristics of Individual Analysts' Forecasts in Europe
AbstractThis Study investigates the determinants of European financial analyst's forecasts differential accuracy. We find that European financial analysts forecast accuracy is positively associated with analyst firm specific experience and the number of companies covered by the analysts.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Manitoba - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 33.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, WINNIPEG, MANITOBA, CANADA R3T 2N2.
Phone: (204) 474-6239
Fax: (204) 261-0090
Web page: http://www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/arts/economics/
More information through EDIRC
FINANCIAL MARKET ; LABOUR MARKET ; FORECASTS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- García-Meca, Emma & Sánchez-Ballesta, Juan Pedro, 2006. "Influences on financial analyst forecast errors: A meta-analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-52, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.