Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Pricing information: USD 130
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:trapol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2008, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 73-80 The sustainable mobility paradigm
by Banister, David
- 81-93 Integrated railways-based policies: The Regional Metro System (RMS) project of Naples and Campania
by Cascetta, Ennio & Pagliara, Francesca
- 94-103 Policy integration: What will it take to achieve more sustainable transport solutions in cities
by Hull, Angela
- 104-112 Planning for sustainable accessibility: The implementation challenge
by Curtis, Carey
- 113-126 Regional transportation planning in the US: An examination of changes in technical aspects of the planning process in response to changing goals
by Handy, Susan
- 127-137 How to plan for regional accessibility
by Straatemeier, Thomas
2008, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-11 Competitive tendering and structural changes: An example from the bus industry
by Mathisen, Terje Andreas & Solvoll, Gisle
- 12-22 Socio-political analysis of French transport policies: The state of the practices
by Kaufmann, Vincent & Jemelin, Christophe & Pflieger, Géraldine & Pattaroni, Luca
- 23-32 Credit-based congestion pricing: A Dallas-Fort Worth application
by Gulipalli, Pradeep K. & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 33-42 Immigrants and transport barriers to employment: The case of Southeast Asian welfare recipients in California
by Blumenberg, Evelyn
- 43-54 Attitudes of public light bus drivers to penalties to combat red light violations in Hong Kong
by Wong, S.C. & Wong, C.W. & Sze, N.N.
- 55-68 Cleaner vehicle buses in Winchester
by Wall, Graham & Felstead, Tim & Richards, Andy & McDonald, Mike
2007, Volume 14, Issue 6
- 445-457 Informal transport: A global perspective
by Cervero, Robert & Golub, Aaron
- 458-466 Key lessons learned from recent experience with Flexible Transport Services
by Brake, Jenny & Mulley, Corinne & Nelson, John D. & Wright, Steve
- 467-477 Using Q methodology to develop more perceptive insights on transport and social inclusion
by Rajé, Fiona
- 478-489 Understanding attitudes towards public transport and private car: A qualitative study
by Beirão, Gabriela & Sarsfield Cabral, J.A.
- 490-506 Entry controls in taxi regulation: Implications of US and Canadian experience for taxi regulation and deregulation
by Schaller, Bruce
- 507-513 The impact of the UK aviation tax on carbon dioxide emissions and visitor numbers
by Mayor, Karen & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 514-522 Multiple classification analysis in trip production models
by Guevara, Cristian Angelo & Thomas, Alan
- 523-532 The dark side of making transit irresistible: The example of France
by Bouf, Dominique & Hensher, David A.
- 533-543 Transport biofuels in the European Union: The state of play
by Di Lucia, Lorenzo & Nilsson, Lars J.
2007, Volume 14, Issue 5
- 357-365 The access journey to the railway station and its role in passengers' satisfaction with rail travel
by Givoni, Moshe & Rietveld, Piet
- 366-376 The value of time and transport policies in a parallel road network
by Álvarez, Óscar & Cantos, Pedro & Garcia, Leandro
- 377-387 Looking over the horizon: Transport and reduced CO2 emissions in the UK by 2030
by Hickman, Robin & Banister, David
- 388-398 Assessing the interaction between transport policy targets and policy implementation--A Finnish case study
by Tuominen, Anu & Himanen, Veli
- 399-409 Challenges confronting new traction providers of rail freight in Germany
by Slack, Brian & Vogt, Alexander
- 410-420 Road condition rating based on factor analysis of road condition measurements
by Ruotoistenmäki, Antti & Seppälä, Tomi
- 421-432 Transport policy and environmental impacts: The importance of multi-instrumentality in policy integration
by Vieira, João & Moura, Filipe & Manuel Viegas, José
- 433-444 The impact of the congestion charge on the retail business in London: An econometric analysis
by Quddus, Mohammed A. & Bell, Michael G.H. & Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Fonzone, Achille
2007, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 269-274 The behavioral science of transportation
by McFadden, Daniel
- 275-282 Do buses help meet tourism objectives? The contribution and potential of scheduled buses in rural destination areas
by Guiver, Jo & Lumsdon, Les & Weston, Richard & Ferguson, Maggie
- 283-292 Passenger perceptions and the ideal urban bus journey experience
by Stradling, Stephen & Carreno, Michael & Rye, Tom & Noble, Allyson
- 293-305 Assessing cumulative environmental effects from major public transport projects
by Tricker, Reginald C.
- 306-316 The diverse structures of passenger car taxation in Europe and the EU Commissions proposal for reform
by Kunert, Uwe & Kuhfeld, Hartmut
- 317-329 Contribution of transportation investments to county output
by Ozbay, Kaan & Ozmen-Ertekin, Dilruba & Berechman, Joseph
- 330-345 A socio-economic assessment of proposed road user charging schemes in Copenhagen
by Rich, Jeppe & Nielsen, Otto Anker
- 346-356 How to pay for transportation? A survey of public preferences in California
by Dill, Jennifer & Weinstein, Asha
2007, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 181-192 Subjective assessments of personal mobility: What makes the difference between a little and a lot?
by Collantes, Gustavo O. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 193-203 Measuring transit use variability with smart-card data
by Morency, Catherine & Trépanier, Martin & Agard, Bruno
- 204-213 Noise charges in railway infrastructure: A pricing schedule based on the marginal cost principle
by Andersson, Henrik & Ögren, Mikael
- 214-231 Urban rail transit PPPs: Survey and risk assessment of recent strategies
by Phang, Sock-Yong
- 232-246 Port governance models: Financial evaluation of Greek port restructuring
by Pallis, Athanasios A. & Syriopoulos, Theodore
- 247-257 Use characteristics and mode choice behavior of electric bike users in China
by Cherry, Christopher & Cervero, Robert
- 258-267 Recreational traffic management: The relations between research and implementation
by Regnerus, Hielke D. & Beunen, Raoul & Jaarsma, Catharinus F.
- 268-268 Erratum to "What future for light rail in the UK after Ten Year Transport Plan targets are scrapped?": [Transp. Policy 14(1) (2007) 81-93]
by Knowles, Richard D.
2007, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 103-110 Policy clash: Can projected aviation growth be reconciled with the UK Government's 60% carbon-reduction target?
by Bows, Alice & Anderson, Kevin L.
- 111-123 The political calculus of congestion pricing
by King, David & Manville, Michael & Shoup, Donald
- 124-138 Trade-offs between vehicular and pedestrian traffic using micro-simulation methods
by Ishaque, Muhammad Moazzam & Noland, Robert B.
- 139-149 A feasibility study on scheduled commercial air service between capital cities in South and North Korea
by Yoo, Kwang Eui & Kim, Maeng Sern
- 150-164 Reevaluation of Japanese high-speed rail construction: Recent situation of the north corridor Shinkansen and its way to completion
by Nakagawa, Dai & Hatoko, Masatoshi
- 165-179 Improving bus service quality and information in Winchester
by Wall, Graham & McDonald, Mike
2007, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-10 The liner shipping industry and EU competition rules
by Benacchio, Marco & Ferrari, Claudio & Musso, Enrico
- 11-26 A tool for prioritizing multinational transport infrastructure investments
by Tsamboulas, Dimitrios A.
- 27-38 The desired quality of integrated multimodal travel information in public transport: Customer needs for time and effort savings
by Grotenhuis, Jan-Willem & Wiegmans, Bart W. & Rietveld, Piet
- 39-48 Decomposing the decoupling of Danish road freight traffic growth and economic growth
by Kveiborg, Ole & Fosgerau, Mogens
- 49-58 Economic impact of the introduction of the German HGV toll system
by Doll, Claus & Schaffer, Axel
- 59-69 Appropriate indicators of rail freight activity and market share: A review of UK practice and recommendations for change
by Woodburn, Allan
- 70-80 Railway projects prioritisation for investment: Application of goal programming
by Ahern, Aoife & Anandarajah, Gabrial
- 81-93 What future for light rail in the UK after Ten Year Transport Plan targets are scrapped?
by Knowles, Richard D.
- 94-97 Evaluating rail transit benefits: A comment
by Litman, Todd
- 98-102 Sustainable public transport systems: Moving towards a value for money and network-based approach and away from blind commitment
by Hensher, David A.
2006, Volume 13, Issue 6
- 445-446 Parking
by Ison, Stephen & Rye, Tom
- 447-457 The evidence base for parking policies--a review
by Marsden, Greg
- 458-469 Spatial competition between parking garages and downtown parking policy
by Arnott, Richard
- 470-478 The political economy of parking charges in "first" and "second-best" worlds
by Button, Kenneth
- 479-486 Cruising for parking
by Shoup, Donald C.
- 487-495 Influence of varied parking tariffs on parking occupancy levels by trip purpose
by Andrew Kelly, J. & Peter Clinch, J.
- 496-502 Congestion tolls and parking fees: A comparison of the potential effect on travel behavior
by Albert, Gila & Mahalel, David
- 503-510 Response to cash outs for work place parking and work place parking charges
by Watters, Paul & O'Mahony, Margaret & Caulfield, Brian
- 511-521 Car parking management at airports: A special case?
by Aldridge, K. & Carreno, M. & Ison, S. & Rye, T. & Straker, I.
2006, Volume 13, Issue 5
- 339-348 Determinants of the effectiveness of travel feedback programs--a review of communicative mobility management measures for changing travel behaviour in Japan
by Fujii, Satoshi & Taniguchi, Ayako
- 349-366 Forecasting and appraising the impact of a regular interval timetable
by Johnson, Daniel & Shires, Jeremy & Nash, Chris & Tyler, Jonathan
- 367-378 Norway's urban toll rings: Evolving towards congestion charging?
by Ieromonachou, P. & Potter, S. & Warren, J.P.
- 379-385 Are individual preferences always a legitimate basis for evaluating the costs and benefits of public policy?: The case of road traffic law enforcement
by Elvik, Rune
- 386-397 Airline and railway integration
by Givoni, Moshe & Banister, David
- 398-412 Future mobility in India: Implications for energy demand and CO2 emission
by Singh, Sanjay Kumar
- 413-425 A model for development of optimized feeder routes and coordinated schedules--A genetic algorithms approach
by Shrivastava, Prabhat & O'Mahony, Margaret
- 426-433 Integrated transportation and energy sector CO2 emission control strategies
by Lund, Henrik & Münster, Ebbe
- 434-443 A worldwide review of support mechanisms for car clubs
by Enoch, Marcus P. & Taylor, Jo
2006, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 281-282 Innovation and integration in urban transport policy
by May, A.D. & Tight, M.R.
- 283-293 Opportunities for innovation in public transport: Effects of regulatory reforms on innovative capabilities
by Ongkittikul, Sumet & Geerlings, Harry
- 295-306 The demand for public transport: The effects of fares, quality of service, income and car ownership
by Paulley, Neil & Balcombe, Richard & Mackett, Roger & Titheridge, Helena & Preston, John & Wardman, Mark & Shires, Jeremy & White, Peter
- 307-317 Modelling requirements for local transport plans: An assessment of English experience
by Shepherd, S.P. & Timms, P.M. & May, A.D.
- 319-327 The principles of integration in urban transport strategies
by May, Anthony D. & Kelly, Charlotte & Shepherd, Simon
- 329-338 A method for the design of optimal transport strategies
by Zhang, Xiaoyan & Paulley, Neil & Hudson, Mark & Rhys-Tyler, Glyn
2006, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 177-190 Effective regulation for sustainable public transport in developing countries
by Sohail, M. & Maunder, D.A.C. & Cavill, S.
- 191-203 Performance targets in transport policy
by Marsden, Greg & Bonsall, Peter
- 204-216 Government plans for lorry road-user charging in the UK: a critique and an alternative
by McKinnon, Alan C.
- 217-228 Changes in the frequency of shopping trips in response to a congestion charge
by Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Fonzone, Achille & Quddus, Mohammed & Bell, Michael G.H.
- 229-239 Re-evaluating the impact of urban form on travel patternsin Europe and North-America
by van de Coevering, Paul & Schwanen, Tim
- 240-253 Active commuting in a university setting: Assessing commuting habits and potential for modal change
by Shannon, Tya & Giles-Corti, Billie & Pikora, Terri & Bulsara, Max & Shilton, Trevor & Bull, Fiona
- 254-264 Planning for an unpredictable future: Transport in Great Britain in 2030
by Chatterjee, Kiron & Gordon, Andrew
- 265-279 Why Canadians cycle more than Americans: A comparative analysis of bicycling trends and policies
by Pucher, John & Buehler, Ralph
2006, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 97-105 Research challenges in modelling urban road pricing: An overview
by Palma, André de & Lindsey, Robin & Proost, Stef
- 106-114 Basic economic principles of road pricing: From theory to applications
by Rouwendal, Jan & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 115-126 Modelling and evaluation of road pricing in Paris
by de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin
- 127-139 Urban transport pricing reform with two levels of government: A case study of Brussels
by Proost, Stef & Sen, Ahksaya
- 140-148 Phased implementation of transport pricing for Greater Oslo
by Vold, Arild
- 149-161 Policy insights from the urban road pricing case studies
by de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin & Niskanen, Esko
- 162-172 The politico-economic link between public transport and road pricing: An ex-ante study of the Stockholm road-pricing trial
by Armelius, Hanna & Hultkrantz, Lars
- 173-176 History of thought and prospects for road pricing
by Pahaut, Serge & Sikow, Catharina
2006, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial
by Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Bonsall, Peter & Hayashi, Yoshi & Preston, John
- 2-21 Full cost recovery in EU ports operating as commercial undertakings
by Gardner, Bernard & Marlow, Peter & Pettit, Stephen
- 22-33 The impact of the London congestion charging scheme on the generalised cost of car commuters to the city of London from a value of travel time savings perspective
by Santos, Georgina & Bhakar, Jasvinder
- 34-48 Optimisation models for the urban parking pricing problem
by D'Acierno, Luca & Gallo, Mariano & Montella, Bruno
- 49-65 Designing optimal urban transport strategies: The role of individual policy instruments and the impact of financial constraints
by Shepherd, S.P. & Zhang, X. & Emberger, G. & Hudson, M. & May, A.D. & Paulley, N.
- 66-73 Newspaper response to the Edinburgh congestion charging proposals
by Ryley, Tim & Gjersoe, Nathalia
- 74-84 Deregulation and reform of rail in Australia: Some emerging constraints
by Everett, Sophia
- 85-96 Collection of passenger travel data in Sub-Saharan African cities: Towards improving survey instruments and procedures
by Behrens, Roger & Diaz-Olvera, Lourdes & Plat, Didier & Pochet, Pascal
2005, Volume 12, Issue 6
- 477-487 Road pricing and users' surplus
by Ferrari, Paolo
- 488-499 The spatial impact of EU Pan-European transport axes: City clusters formation in the Balkan area and developmental perspectives
by Papadaskalopoulos, Athanasios & Karaganis, Anastasios & Christofakis, Manolis
- 500-511 Assessing the experience of mandated collaborative inter-jurisdictional transport planning in the United States
by Taylor, Brian D. & Schweitzer, Lisa
- 512-524 Assessment of passenger benefits brought about by international airport projects
by Nakagawa, Dai & Aoyama, Yoshitaka & Ito, Tadashi & Nishizawa, Hiroyuki
- 525-536 A vehicle quota integrated with road usage pricing: A mechanism to complete the phase-out of high fixed vehicle taxes in Singapore
by Barter, Paul A.
- 537-544 Network effects and total economic impact in transport appraisal
by Laird, James J. & Nellthorp, John & Mackie, Peter J.
2005, Volume 12, Issue 5
- 373-376 Road user charging: Theory and practice
by Saleh, Wafaa
- 377-383 Road user charging: The global relevance of recent developments in the United Kingdom
by Hensher, David A. & Puckett, Sean M.
- 384-390 Comparison of judgmental and optimal road pricing cordons
by Sumalee, Agachai & May, Tony & Shepherd, Simon
- 391-405 Tools for road user charging (RUC) scheme option generation
by Kocak, Nazan A. & Jones, Peter & Whibley, David
- 406-418 Road user charging and social exclusion: The impact of congestion charges on at-risk groups
by Bonsall, Peter & Kelly, Charlotte
- 419-430 A new approach for allocating pavement damage between heavy goods vehicles for road-user charging
by Dodoo, Nii Amoo & Thorpe, Neil
- 431-442 Road-user charging and the modelling of revenue allocation
by Farrell, Séona & Saleh, Wafaa
- 443-450 Impacts of congestion charging on shopping trips in Edinburgh
by Hu, Shucheng & Saleh, Wafaa
- 451-463 Transport charging interventions and economic activity
by Whitehead, Tim
- 464-474 The potential of public transport smart card data
by Bagchi, M. & White, P.R.
- 475-476 Edinburgh and the politics of congestion charging: Negotiating road user charging with affected publics
by McQuaid, Ronald & Grieco, Margaret
2005, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 291-302 How do individuals adapt their personal travel? Objective and subjective influences on the consideration of travel-related strategies for San Francisco Bay Area commuters
by Cao, Xinyu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 303-313 The Swiss Climate Penny: An innovative approach to transport sector emissions
by Niederberger, Anne Arquit
- 314-323 Ticket to a sustainable future: An evaluation of the long-term durability of the Walking School Bus programme in Christchurch, New Zealand
by Kingham, Simon & Ussher, Shannon
- 324-333 Transport and health--what is the connection? An exploration of concepts of health held by highways committee Chairs in England
by Davis, Adrian
- 334-344 The differing perspectives of road users and service providers
by Bonsall, Peter & Beale, Jo & Paulley, Neil & Pedler, Annette
- 345-352 How can competition be introduced into Chinese railways?
by Rong, Zhang & Bouf, Dominique
- 353-359 Journey quality as the focus of future transport policy
by Metz, David
- 360-367 Transport infrastructure: Investment and planning. Policy and research aspects
by Short, Jack & Kopp, Andreas
- 368-371 Comments on 'The London congestion charge: a tentative economic appraisal' ()
by Raux, Charles
2005, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 185-198 Urban transport crisis in India
by Pucher, John & Korattyswaropam, Nisha & Mittal, Neha & Ittyerah, Neenu
- 199-206 How do individuals adapt their personal travel? A conceptual exploration of the consideration of travel-related strategies
by Cao, Xinyu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 207-220 Sustainable accessibility: a conceptual framework to integrate transport and land use plan-making. Two test-applications in the Netherlands and a reflection on the way forward
by Bertolini, L. & le Clercq, F. & Kapoen, L.
- 221-234 Perception of airline industry structure by regulators and managers
by Schnell, Mirko C.A.
- 235-244 What is a sustainable level of CO2 emissions from transport activity in the UK in 2050?
by Tight, M.R. & Bristow, A.L. & Pridmore, A. & May, A.D.
- 245-254 Environmentally sustainable urban transportation--comparative analysis of local emission mitigation strategies vis-a-vis GHG mitigation strategies
by Yedla, Sudhakar & Shrestha, Ram M. & Anandarajah, Gabrial
- 255-265 A system of tradable CO2 permits applied to fuel consumption by motorists
by Raux, Charles & Marlot, Grégoire
- 266-278 Wedded to the car: women, employment and the importance of private transport
by Dobbs, Lynn
- 279-287 The London congestion charge: a tentative economic appraisal
by Prud'homme, Rémy & Bocarejo, Juan Pablo
- 288-290 The London congestion charge: A tentative economic appraisal. A comment on the paper by Prud'homme and Bocajero
by Mackie, Peter
2005, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 91-104 Urban change, mobility and transport in São Paulo: three decades, three cities
by de Vasconcellos, Eduardo Alcantara
- 105-119 Rural vehicles in China: appropriate policy for appropriate technology
by Sperling, Daniel & Lin, Zhenhong & Hamilton, Peter
- 121-129 Efficient vehicles versus efficient transportation. Comparing transportation energy conservation strategies
by Litman, Todd
- 131-136 Ranking transport projects by their socioeconomic value or financial internal rate of return?
by Bonnafous, Alain & Jensen, Pablo
- 137-151 Towards a theory of decoupling: degrees of decoupling in the EU and the case of road traffic in Finland between 1970 and 2001
by Tapio, Petri
- 153-164 New evidences on airline efficiency and yields: a comparative analysis of major North American air carriers and its implications
by Oum, Tae Hoon & Fu, Xiaowen & Yu, Chunyan
- 165-174 Making the case for developing a silent aircraft
by Morimoto, Risako & Hope, Chris
- 175-184 A scenario analysis of CO2 emission trends from car travel: Great Britain 2000-2030
by Kwon, Tae-Hyeong
2005, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-9 Changing airport employee travel behaviour: the role of airport surface access strategies
by Humphreys, Ian & Ison, Stephen
- 11-22 Reshaping the motor car
by Wright, Chris & Curtis, Barry
- 23-33 Land transport policy in a small island State--the case of Malta
by Attard, Maria
- 35-46 Public policy intervention in freight transport costs: effects on printed media logistics in the Netherlands
by Runhaar, Hens & van der Heijden, Rob
- 47-56 A simple analysis of the rent seeking of airlines, airports and politicians
by Button, Kenneth
- 57-64 Overcoming barriers to the implementation of car parking charges at UK workplaces
by Rye, Tom & Ison, Stephen
- 65-78 'Complacent Car Addicts' or 'Aspiring Environmentalists'? Identifying travel behaviour segments using attitude theory
by Anable, Jillian
- 79-88 Impact of the road transport directive: a survey of road hauliers in the Netherlands
by Karis, B. & Dinwoodie, J.
- 89-90 Opening speech to the 10th WCTR in Istanbul
by Rothengatter, Werner
2004, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 313-313 Transport policy editorial
by Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Bonsall, Peter & Hayashi, Yoshi & Preston, John
- 315-327 Rail track charges in Great Britain--the issue of charging for capacity
by Nash, Chris & Coulthard, Simon & Matthews, Bryan
- 329-344 A meta-model for passenger and freight transport in Europe
by de Jong, Gerard & Gunn, Hugh & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- 345-353 The cost of relying on the wrong power--road wear and the importance of the fourth power rule (TP446)
by Johnsson, Richard
- 355-362 Forecasting the demand for an employee Park and Ride service using commuters' stated choices
by Risa Hole, Arne
- 363-377 Public transport values of time
by Wardman, Mark
- 379-385 Criteria for widening of two-lane rural highways
by Polus, Abishai & Pollatschek, Moshe A.
- 387-397 Influencing factors on train punctuality--results from some Norwegian studies
by Olsson, Nils O.E. & Haugland, Hans
- 399-411 Parking enforcement and travel demand management
by Petiot, Romain
2004, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 205-214 Ramsey pricing in practice: the case of the Norwegian ferries
by Jørgensen, Finn & Pedersen, Hassa & Solvoll, Gisle
- 215-225 Fragmentation in transport operations and the case for system integrity
by O'Sullivan, Patrick J. & Patel, Toral
- 227-235 Driver speed compliance in Western Australia: a multivariate analysis
by Giles, Margaret J.
- 237-250 Port governance in China: a review of policies in an era of internationalizing port management practices
by Wang, James J. & Ng, Adolf Koi-Yu & Olivier, Daniel
- 251-263 Rail operation-infrastructure separation: the case of Kobe rapid transit railway
by Mizutani, Fumitoshi & Shoji, Kenichi
- 265-275 Multimodal public transport: an analysis of travel time elements and the interconnectivity ratio
by Krygsman, Stephan & Dijst, Martin & Arentze, Theo
- 277-286 An economic analysis of track maintenance costs
by Johansson, Per & Nilsson, Jan-Eric
- 287-298 Trends in vehicle kilometres of travel in world cities, 1960-1990: underlying drivers and policy responses
by Cameron, I. & Lyons, T. J. & Kenworthy, J. R.
- 299-302 The politics of congestion mitigation
by Taylor, Brian D.
2004, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 101-103 Increasing the relevance and utility to practice of transportation research
by Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Bonsall, Peter
- 105-115 Quality of life for the elderly: the transport dimension
by Banister, David & Bowling, Ann
- 117-131 Reducing road congestion: a reality check
by Stopher, Peter R.
- 133-140 The factors influencing future concessionary bus patronage in Scotland and their implications for elsewhere
by Rye, Tom & Scotney, David
- 141-154 Environmental costs in European aviation
by Schipper, Youdi
- 155-169 Examining cost effectiveness of mobile source emission control measures
by Wang, Michael Q.
- 171-181 Using values of travel time savings for toll roads: avoiding some common errors
by Hensher, David A. & Goodwin, Phil
- 183-184 Reducing road congestion: a reality check--a comment
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
2004, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-16 Bussing between hegemonies: the dominant 'frame' in Oxford's transport policies
by Parkhurst, G. & Dudley, G.
- 17-29 Constraints affecting mode choices by morning car commuters
by O'Fallon, Carolyn & Sullivan, Charles & Hensher, David A
- 31-41 Predicting multi-faceted activity-travel adjustment strategies in response to possible congestion pricing scenarios using an Internet-based stated adaptation experiment
by Arentze, Theo & Hofman, Frank & Timmermans, Harry
- 43-53 Cost overruns in road construction--what are their sizes and determinants?
by Odeck, James
- 55-66 A comparative analysis of the application and use of public service obligations in air transport within the EU
by Williams, George & Pagliari, Romano
- 67-76 The effect of economic restrictions on transport practices in Cuba
by Enoch, Marcus & Warren, James P. & Valdés Rios, Humberto & Henriquez Menoyo, Enrique
- 77-87 Public transport and csar-sharing--benefits and effects of combined services
by Huwer, Ulrike
2003, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 263-263 Social exclusion and transport systems
by Hine, Julian
- 265-272 Participation not consumption: the need for new participatory practices to address transport and social exclusion
by Hodgson, F. C. & Turner, J.
- 273-286 Activity spaces: measures of social exclusion?
by Schönfelder, Stefan & Axhausen, Kay W.
- 287-298 Transportation conditions and access to services in a context of urban sprawl and deregulation. The case of Dar es Salaam
by Olvera, Lourdes Diaz & Plat, Didier & Pochet, Pascal
- 299-306 Scatters and clusters in time and space: implications for delivering integrated and inclusive transport
by Hine, Julian & Grieco, Margaret