Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Pricing information: USD 130
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:trapol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2010, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 173-182 Are batteries ready for plug-in hybrid buyers?
by Axsen, Jonn & Kurani, Kenneth S. & Burke, Andrew
- 183-190 Traveler segmentation strategy with nominal variables through correspondence analysis
by Diana, Marco & Pronello, Cristina
- 191-195 Accounting for differences in modelled estimates of RP, SP and RP/SP direct petrol price elasticities for car mode choice: A warning
by Hensher, David A. & Li, Zheng
- 196-204 A restatement of the case for speed limits
by Elvik, Rune
2010, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 51-63 High-speed rail in Taiwan: New experience and issues for future development
by Cheng, Yung-Hsiang
- 64-71 'Devolution' of transport powers to Local Government: Impacts of the 2004 Traffic Management Act in England
by Canning, Paul E. & Hellawell, Emma E. & Hughes, Susan J. & Gatersleben, Birgitta C.M. & Fairhead, Christopher J.
- 72-84 Walking accessibility to bus rapid transit: Does it affect property values? The case of Bogotá, Colombia
by Munoz-Raskin, Ramon
- 85-93 Travel behavior of immigrants: An analysis of the 2001 National Household Transportation Survey
by Tal, Gil & Handy, Susan
- 94-101 Using optimization to program projects in the era of communicative rationality
by Lowry, Michael B.
- 102-109 Rail access charges and the competitiveness of high speed trains
by Sánchez-Borràs, Marta & Nash, Chris & Abrantes, Pedro & López-Pita, Andrés
- 110-125 Transport and climate change: Simulating the options for carbon reduction in London
by Hickman, Robin & Ashiru, Olu & Banister, David
2010, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-8 Walking school buses in the Auckland region: A longitudinal assessment
by Collins, Damian & Kearns, Robin A.
- 9-19 '60-20 emission'--The unequal distribution of greenhouse gas emissions from personal, non-business travel in the UK
by Brand, Christian & Preston, John M.
- 20-26 Impacts of free concessionary travel: Case study of an English rural region
by Baker, Stuart & White, Peter
- 27-37 Estimating marginal external costs of transport in Delhi
by Sen, Akshaya Kumar & Tiwari, Geetam & Upadhyay, Vrajaindra
- 38-46 Including aviation emissions in the EU ETS: Much ado about nothing? A review
by Anger, Annela & Köhler, Jonathan
- 47-49 Toward a global low carbon fuel standard
by Sperling, Daniel & Yeh, Sonia
2009, Volume 16, Issue 6
- 279-280 Special Issue on Evaluation of programmes promoting voluntary change in travel behavior
by Chatterjee, Kiron & Bonsall, Peter
- 281-292 Evaluation of voluntary travel behaviour change: Experiences from three continents
by Brög, Werner & Erl, Erhard & Ker, Ian & Ryle, James & Wall, Rob
- 293-305 A comparative evaluation of large-scale personal travel planning projects in England
by Chatterjee, Kiron
- 306-314 Do we know whether personal travel planning really works?
by Bonsall, Peter
- 315-324 Evaluating voluntary travel behaviour change: Suggested guidelines and case studies
by Stopher, Peter & Clifford, Eoin & Swann, Natalie & Zhang, Yun
- 325-334 Using odometer readings to assess VKT changes associated with a voluntary travel behaviour change program
by Seethaler, Rita & Rose, Geoff
- 335-343 Promoting public transport as a subscription service: Effects of a free month travel card
by Thøgersen, John
- 344-347 Evaluating personal travel planning: If it is prohibitively expensive to get a robust answer then what should we do?
by Cohen, Tom
2009, Volume 16, Issue 5
- 213-214 The International Forum on Shipping, Ports and Airports (IFSPA): Background, objectives and special issue
by Ng, Adolf K.Y. & Fu, Xiaowen
- 215-223 Reform and opening up: Way to the sustainable and harmonious development of air transport in China
by Liu, Wei Min & Luk, Maria K.R.
- 224-231 China's economic rise and its implications for logistics: The Australian case
by Tongzon, Jose & Nguyen, Hong-Oanh (Owen)
- 232-239 Government policies, efficiency and competitiveness: The case of dry ports in India
by Ng, AdolfK.Y. & Gujar, Girish C.
- 240-250 World maritime cities: From which cities do container shipping companies make decisions?
by Verhetsel, Ann & Sel, Steve
- 251-258 The motivations and added values of embarking on postgraduate professional education: Evidences from the maritime industry
by Ng, Adolf K.Y. & Koo, Anita C. & Jarrod Ho, W.C.
- 259-270 Is the container liner shipping industry an oligopoly?
by Sys, Christa
- 271-278 Models and algorithms for multi-crane oriented scheduling method in container terminals
by Zeng, Qingcheng & Yang, Zhongzhen & Lai, Luyuan
2009, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 143-150 Intersection sight distance analysis and guidelines
by Awadallah, Faisal
- 151-162 Spatial structure and network behaviour of strategic airline groups: A comparison between Europe and the United States
by Huber, Hans
- 163-172 Regional policy issues for rail freight services
by Dablanc, Laetitia
- 173-182 Option and non-use values and rail project appraisal
by Laird, James & Geurs, Karst & Nash, Chris
- 183-192 Profiling road transport activity: Emissions from 2000 to 2005 in Ireland using national car test data
by Andrew Kelly, J. & Ryan, Lisa & Casey, Edward & O'Riordan, Niall
- 193-199 Temporal variance of revealed preference on-street parking price elasticity
by Kelly, J. Andrew & Clinch, J. Peter
- 200-212 The uses of cost-benefit analysis in public transportation decision-making in France
by Damart, Sébastien & Roy, Bernard
2009, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 89-89 Special Issue of the Journal of Transport Policy focusing on International perspectives on transport and social exclusion
by Stanley, Janet & Lucas, Karen
- 90-96 The usefulness of social exclusion to inform social policy in transport
by Stanley, Janet & Vella-Brodrick, Dianne
- 97-105 Investigating links between transport disadvantage, social exclusion and well-being in Melbourne--Preliminary results
by Currie, Graham & Richardson, Tony & Smyth, Paul & Vella-Brodrick, Dianne & Hine, Julian & Lucas, Karen & Stanley, Janet & Morris, Jenny & Kinnear, Ray & Stanley, John
- 106-114 Growing bus patronage and addressing transport disadvantage--The Melbourne experience
by Loader, Chris & Stanley, John
- 115-122 Assessing the 'value' of new transport initiatives in deprived neighbourhoods in the UK
by Lucas, Karen & Tyler, Sophie & Christodoulou, Georgina
- 123-129 Transport for the transport disadvantaged: A review of service delivery models in New South Wales
by Battellino, Helen
- 130-139 Dynamics of transport and social exclusion: Effects of expensive driver's license
by Priya, Tanu & Uteng, André
- 140-142 Epilogue: Transport policy and social exclusion--Some reflections
by Preston, John
2009, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 47-58 Path dependence in urban transport: An institutional analysis of urban passenger transport in Melbourne, Australia, 1956-2006
by Low, Nicholas & Astle, Rachel
- 59-67 The likely impacts of target setting and performance rewards in local transport
by Marsden, Greg & Kelly, Charlotte & Nellthorp, John
- 68-76 Carrots versus sticks: Rewarding commuters for avoiding the rush-hour--a study of willingness to participate
by Ben-Elia, Eran & Ettema, Dick
- 77-87 Mapping bicycle use and the risk of accidents for commuters who cycle to work in Belgium
by Vandenbulcke, Grégory & Thomas, Isabelle & de Geus, Bas & Degraeuwe, Bart & Torfs, Rudi & Meeusen, Romain & Int Panis, Luc
2009, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-11 Transport mobility benefits and quality of life: A time-use perspective of elderly Canadians
by Spinney, Jamie E.L. & Scott, Darren M. & Newbold, K. Bruce
- 12-18 Assessment of out-of-state truck activity in California
by Lutsey, Nicholas
- 19-28 Some stylized facts about high-speed rail: A review of HSR experiences around the world
by Campos, Javier & de Rus, Ginés
- 29-39 Does liberalisation of air transport imply increasing competition? Lessons from the European case
by Dobruszkes, Frédéric
- 40-45 Is the Mexico City metro an inferior good?
by Crôtte, Amado & Noland, Robert B. & Graham, Daniel J.
- 46-46 Corrigendum to ''Economic analyses of transport infrastructure and policies including health effects related to cycling and walking: A systematic review'' [Transport Policy 15(5) (2008) 291-304]
by Cavill, Nick & Kahlmeier, Sonja & Rutter, Harry & Racioppi, Francesca & Oja, Pekka
2008, Volume 15, Issue 6
- 325-327 Decision-support for sustainable urban transport strategies
by May, Anthony & Ison, Stephen
- 328-340 Developing a set of decision-support tools for sustainable urban transport in the UK
by May, Anthony D. & Page, Matthew & Hull, Angela
- 341-349 "Ideal" decision-making processes for transport planning: A comparison between Europe and South East Asia
by Emberger, Guenter & Pfaffenbichler, Paul & Jaensirisak, Sittha & Timms, Paul
- 350-360 Multiple views of sustainable urban mobility: The case of Brazil
by da Silva, Antônio Nélson Rodrigues & da Silva Costa, Marcela & Macedo, Márcia Helena
- 361-371 The development of an option generation tool to identify potential transport policy packages
by Kelly, Charlotte & May, Anthony D. & Jopson, Ann
- 372-378 AMELIA: A tool to make transport policies more socially inclusive
by Mackett, Roger L. & Achuthan, Kamalasudhan & Titheridge, Helena
- 379-386 Funding for local authority transport and land-use schemes in the UK
by Brannigan, Charlotte & Paulley, Neil
- 387-394 The role of market research and consultation in developing parking policy
by Rye, Tom & Hunton, Kim & Ison, Stephen & Kocak, Nazan
- 395-404 Lessons from the Stockholm congestion charging trial
by Eliasson, Jonas
- 405-412 An adaptive approach to implementing innovative urban transport solutions
by Marchau, Vincent & Walker, Warren & van Duin, Ron
2008, Volume 15, Issue 5
- 273-282 A strategic planning methodology
by Kölbl, Robert & Niegl, Martin & Knoflacher, Hermann
- 283-290 Transport policy in Dutch election manifestos: Estimating the environmental impact
by Annema, Jan Anne & van Wee, Bert
- 291-304 Economic analyses of transport infrastructure and policies including health effects related to cycling and walking: A systematic review
by Cavill, Nick & Kahlmeier, Sonja & Rutter, Harry & Racioppi, Francesca & Oja, Pekka
- 305-314 Regional road development, rural and urban poverty: Evidence from China
by Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie
- 315-323 Suburbanization and transit-oriented development in China
by Cervero, Robert & Day, Jennifer
2008, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 216-224 How persuasive is 'free' public transport?: A survey among commuters in the Brussels Capital Region
by De Witte, Astrid & Macharis, Cathy & Mairesse, Olivier
- 225-231 A qualitative model for road investment appraisal
by Cundric, A. & Kern, T. & Rajkovic, V.
- 232-241 How efficient and productive are road toll companies?: Evidence from Norway
by Odeck, James
- 242-250 Concessionary fares and bus operator reimbursement in Scotland and Wales: No better or no worse off?
by Rye, Tom & Carreno, Michael
- 251-259 Developing land use and transport PSS: Meaningful information through a dialogue between modelers and planners
by te Brömmelstroet, Marco & Bertolini, Luca
- 260-272 Public transit user satisfaction: Variability and policy implications
by Tyrinopoulos, Yannis & Antoniou, Constantinos
2008, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 139-148 Institutional aspects of integrating transport, environment and health policies
by Stead, Dominic
- 149-162 Institutional integration for sustainable transportation policy in Canada
by Hatzopoulou, M. & Miller, E.J.
- 163-172 Airport regulation in Europe: Is there need for a European Observatory?
by Marques, Rui Cunha & Brochado, Ana
- 173-185 Income and distance elasticities of values of travel time savings: New Swiss results
by Axhausen, Kay W. & Hess, Stephane & König, Arnd & Abay, Georg & Bates, John J. & Bierlaire, Michel
- 186-195 Transit market research using structural equation modeling and attitudinal market segmentation
by Shiftan, Yoram & Outwater, Maren L. & Zhou, Yushuang
- 196-208 How large are tax subsidies to motor-vehicle users in the US?
by Delucchi, Mark A. & Murphy, James J.
2008, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 69-72 Urban transportation planning in transition
by Bertolini, Luca & Clercq, Frank le & Straatemeier, Thomas
- 73-80 The sustainable mobility paradigm
by Banister, David
- 81-93 Integrated railways-based policies: The Regional Metro System (RMS) project of Naples and Campania
by Cascetta, Ennio & Pagliara, Francesca
- 94-103 Policy integration: What will it take to achieve more sustainable transport solutions in cities
by Hull, Angela
- 104-112 Planning for sustainable accessibility: The implementation challenge
by Curtis, Carey
- 113-126 Regional transportation planning in the US: An examination of changes in technical aspects of the planning process in response to changing goals
by Handy, Susan
- 127-137 How to plan for regional accessibility
by Straatemeier, Thomas
2008, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-11 Competitive tendering and structural changes: An example from the bus industry
by Mathisen, Terje Andreas & Solvoll, Gisle
- 12-22 Socio-political analysis of French transport policies: The state of the practices
by Kaufmann, Vincent & Jemelin, Christophe & Pflieger, Géraldine & Pattaroni, Luca
- 23-32 Credit-based congestion pricing: A Dallas-Fort Worth application
by Gulipalli, Pradeep K. & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 33-42 Immigrants and transport barriers to employment: The case of Southeast Asian welfare recipients in California
by Blumenberg, Evelyn
- 43-54 Attitudes of public light bus drivers to penalties to combat red light violations in Hong Kong
by Wong, S.C. & Wong, C.W. & Sze, N.N.
- 55-68 Cleaner vehicle buses in Winchester
by Wall, Graham & Felstead, Tim & Richards, Andy & McDonald, Mike
2007, Volume 14, Issue 6
- 445-457 Informal transport: A global perspective
by Cervero, Robert & Golub, Aaron
- 458-466 Key lessons learned from recent experience with Flexible Transport Services
by Brake, Jenny & Mulley, Corinne & Nelson, John D. & Wright, Steve
- 467-477 Using Q methodology to develop more perceptive insights on transport and social inclusion
by Rajé, Fiona
- 478-489 Understanding attitudes towards public transport and private car: A qualitative study
by Beirão, Gabriela & Sarsfield Cabral, J.A.
- 490-506 Entry controls in taxi regulation: Implications of US and Canadian experience for taxi regulation and deregulation
by Schaller, Bruce
- 507-513 The impact of the UK aviation tax on carbon dioxide emissions and visitor numbers
by Mayor, Karen & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 514-522 Multiple classification analysis in trip production models
by Guevara, Cristian Angelo & Thomas, Alan
- 523-532 The dark side of making transit irresistible: The example of France
by Bouf, Dominique & Hensher, David A.
- 533-543 Transport biofuels in the European Union: The state of play
by Di Lucia, Lorenzo & Nilsson, Lars J.
2007, Volume 14, Issue 5
- 357-365 The access journey to the railway station and its role in passengers' satisfaction with rail travel
by Givoni, Moshe & Rietveld, Piet
- 366-376 The value of time and transport policies in a parallel road network
by Álvarez, Óscar & Cantos, Pedro & Garcia, Leandro
- 377-387 Looking over the horizon: Transport and reduced CO2 emissions in the UK by 2030
by Hickman, Robin & Banister, David
- 388-398 Assessing the interaction between transport policy targets and policy implementation--A Finnish case study
by Tuominen, Anu & Himanen, Veli
- 399-409 Challenges confronting new traction providers of rail freight in Germany
by Slack, Brian & Vogt, Alexander
- 410-420 Road condition rating based on factor analysis of road condition measurements
by Ruotoistenmäki, Antti & Seppälä, Tomi
- 421-432 Transport policy and environmental impacts: The importance of multi-instrumentality in policy integration
by Vieira, João & Moura, Filipe & Manuel Viegas, José
- 433-444 The impact of the congestion charge on the retail business in London: An econometric analysis
by Quddus, Mohammed A. & Bell, Michael G.H. & Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Fonzone, Achille
2007, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 269-274 The behavioral science of transportation
by McFadden, Daniel
- 275-282 Do buses help meet tourism objectives? The contribution and potential of scheduled buses in rural destination areas
by Guiver, Jo & Lumsdon, Les & Weston, Richard & Ferguson, Maggie
- 283-292 Passenger perceptions and the ideal urban bus journey experience
by Stradling, Stephen & Carreno, Michael & Rye, Tom & Noble, Allyson
- 293-305 Assessing cumulative environmental effects from major public transport projects
by Tricker, Reginald C.
- 306-316 The diverse structures of passenger car taxation in Europe and the EU Commissions proposal for reform
by Kunert, Uwe & Kuhfeld, Hartmut
- 317-329 Contribution of transportation investments to county output
by Ozbay, Kaan & Ozmen-Ertekin, Dilruba & Berechman, Joseph
- 330-345 A socio-economic assessment of proposed road user charging schemes in Copenhagen
by Rich, Jeppe & Nielsen, Otto Anker
- 346-356 How to pay for transportation? A survey of public preferences in California
by Dill, Jennifer & Weinstein, Asha
2007, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 181-192 Subjective assessments of personal mobility: What makes the difference between a little and a lot?
by Collantes, Gustavo O. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 193-203 Measuring transit use variability with smart-card data
by Morency, Catherine & Trépanier, Martin & Agard, Bruno
- 204-213 Noise charges in railway infrastructure: A pricing schedule based on the marginal cost principle
by Andersson, Henrik & Ögren, Mikael
- 214-231 Urban rail transit PPPs: Survey and risk assessment of recent strategies
by Phang, Sock-Yong
- 232-246 Port governance models: Financial evaluation of Greek port restructuring
by Pallis, Athanasios A. & Syriopoulos, Theodore
- 247-257 Use characteristics and mode choice behavior of electric bike users in China
by Cherry, Christopher & Cervero, Robert
- 258-267 Recreational traffic management: The relations between research and implementation
by Regnerus, Hielke D. & Beunen, Raoul & Jaarsma, Catharinus F.
- 268-268 Erratum to "What future for light rail in the UK after Ten Year Transport Plan targets are scrapped?": [Transp. Policy 14(1) (2007) 81-93]
by Knowles, Richard D.
2007, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 103-110 Policy clash: Can projected aviation growth be reconciled with the UK Government's 60% carbon-reduction target?
by Bows, Alice & Anderson, Kevin L.
- 111-123 The political calculus of congestion pricing
by King, David & Manville, Michael & Shoup, Donald
- 124-138 Trade-offs between vehicular and pedestrian traffic using micro-simulation methods
by Ishaque, Muhammad Moazzam & Noland, Robert B.
- 139-149 A feasibility study on scheduled commercial air service between capital cities in South and North Korea
by Yoo, Kwang Eui & Kim, Maeng Sern
- 150-164 Reevaluation of Japanese high-speed rail construction: Recent situation of the north corridor Shinkansen and its way to completion
by Nakagawa, Dai & Hatoko, Masatoshi
- 165-179 Improving bus service quality and information in Winchester
by Wall, Graham & McDonald, Mike
2007, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-10 The liner shipping industry and EU competition rules
by Benacchio, Marco & Ferrari, Claudio & Musso, Enrico
- 11-26 A tool for prioritizing multinational transport infrastructure investments
by Tsamboulas, Dimitrios A.
- 27-38 The desired quality of integrated multimodal travel information in public transport: Customer needs for time and effort savings
by Grotenhuis, Jan-Willem & Wiegmans, Bart W. & Rietveld, Piet
- 39-48 Decomposing the decoupling of Danish road freight traffic growth and economic growth
by Kveiborg, Ole & Fosgerau, Mogens
- 49-58 Economic impact of the introduction of the German HGV toll system
by Doll, Claus & Schaffer, Axel
- 59-69 Appropriate indicators of rail freight activity and market share: A review of UK practice and recommendations for change
by Woodburn, Allan
- 70-80 Railway projects prioritisation for investment: Application of goal programming
by Ahern, Aoife & Anandarajah, Gabrial
- 81-93 What future for light rail in the UK after Ten Year Transport Plan targets are scrapped?
by Knowles, Richard D.
- 94-97 Evaluating rail transit benefits: A comment
by Litman, Todd
- 98-102 Sustainable public transport systems: Moving towards a value for money and network-based approach and away from blind commitment
by Hensher, David A.
2006, Volume 13, Issue 6
- 445-446 Parking
by Ison, Stephen & Rye, Tom
- 447-457 The evidence base for parking policies--a review
by Marsden, Greg
- 458-469 Spatial competition between parking garages and downtown parking policy
by Arnott, Richard
- 470-478 The political economy of parking charges in "first" and "second-best" worlds
by Button, Kenneth
- 479-486 Cruising for parking
by Shoup, Donald C.
- 487-495 Influence of varied parking tariffs on parking occupancy levels by trip purpose
by Andrew Kelly, J. & Peter Clinch, J.
- 496-502 Congestion tolls and parking fees: A comparison of the potential effect on travel behavior
by Albert, Gila & Mahalel, David
- 503-510 Response to cash outs for work place parking and work place parking charges
by Watters, Paul & O'Mahony, Margaret & Caulfield, Brian
- 511-521 Car parking management at airports: A special case?
by Aldridge, K. & Carreno, M. & Ison, S. & Rye, T. & Straker, I.
2006, Volume 13, Issue 5
- 339-348 Determinants of the effectiveness of travel feedback programs--a review of communicative mobility management measures for changing travel behaviour in Japan
by Fujii, Satoshi & Taniguchi, Ayako
- 349-366 Forecasting and appraising the impact of a regular interval timetable
by Johnson, Daniel & Shires, Jeremy & Nash, Chris & Tyler, Jonathan
- 367-378 Norway's urban toll rings: Evolving towards congestion charging?
by Ieromonachou, P. & Potter, S. & Warren, J.P.
- 379-385 Are individual preferences always a legitimate basis for evaluating the costs and benefits of public policy?: The case of road traffic law enforcement
by Elvik, Rune
- 386-397 Airline and railway integration
by Givoni, Moshe & Banister, David
- 398-412 Future mobility in India: Implications for energy demand and CO2 emission
by Singh, Sanjay Kumar
- 413-425 A model for development of optimized feeder routes and coordinated schedules--A genetic algorithms approach
by Shrivastava, Prabhat & O'Mahony, Margaret
- 426-433 Integrated transportation and energy sector CO2 emission control strategies
by Lund, Henrik & Münster, Ebbe
- 434-443 A worldwide review of support mechanisms for car clubs
by Enoch, Marcus P. & Taylor, Jo
2006, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 281-282 Innovation and integration in urban transport policy
by May, A.D. & Tight, M.R.
- 283-293 Opportunities for innovation in public transport: Effects of regulatory reforms on innovative capabilities
by Ongkittikul, Sumet & Geerlings, Harry
- 295-306 The demand for public transport: The effects of fares, quality of service, income and car ownership
by Paulley, Neil & Balcombe, Richard & Mackett, Roger & Titheridge, Helena & Preston, John & Wardman, Mark & Shires, Jeremy & White, Peter
- 307-317 Modelling requirements for local transport plans: An assessment of English experience
by Shepherd, S.P. & Timms, P.M. & May, A.D.
- 319-327 The principles of integration in urban transport strategies
by May, Anthony D. & Kelly, Charlotte & Shepherd, Simon
- 329-338 A method for the design of optimal transport strategies
by Zhang, Xiaoyan & Paulley, Neil & Hudson, Mark & Rhys-Tyler, Glyn
2006, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 177-190 Effective regulation for sustainable public transport in developing countries
by Sohail, M. & Maunder, D.A.C. & Cavill, S.
- 191-203 Performance targets in transport policy
by Marsden, Greg & Bonsall, Peter
- 204-216 Government plans for lorry road-user charging in the UK: a critique and an alternative
by McKinnon, Alan C.
- 217-228 Changes in the frequency of shopping trips in response to a congestion charge
by Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Fonzone, Achille & Quddus, Mohammed & Bell, Michael G.H.
- 229-239 Re-evaluating the impact of urban form on travel patternsin Europe and North-America
by van de Coevering, Paul & Schwanen, Tim
- 240-253 Active commuting in a university setting: Assessing commuting habits and potential for modal change
by Shannon, Tya & Giles-Corti, Billie & Pikora, Terri & Bulsara, Max & Shilton, Trevor & Bull, Fiona
- 254-264 Planning for an unpredictable future: Transport in Great Britain in 2030
by Chatterjee, Kiron & Gordon, Andrew
- 265-279 Why Canadians cycle more than Americans: A comparative analysis of bicycling trends and policies
by Pucher, John & Buehler, Ralph
2006, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 97-105 Research challenges in modelling urban road pricing: An overview
by Palma, André de & Lindsey, Robin & Proost, Stef
- 106-114 Basic economic principles of road pricing: From theory to applications
by Rouwendal, Jan & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 115-126 Modelling and evaluation of road pricing in Paris
by de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin
- 127-139 Urban transport pricing reform with two levels of government: A case study of Brussels
by Proost, Stef & Sen, Ahksaya
- 140-148 Phased implementation of transport pricing for Greater Oslo
by Vold, Arild
- 149-161 Policy insights from the urban road pricing case studies
by de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin & Niskanen, Esko
- 162-172 The politico-economic link between public transport and road pricing: An ex-ante study of the Stockholm road-pricing trial
by Armelius, Hanna & Hultkrantz, Lars
- 173-176 History of thought and prospects for road pricing
by Pahaut, Serge & Sikow, Catharina
2006, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial
by Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Bonsall, Peter & Hayashi, Yoshi & Preston, John
- 2-21 Full cost recovery in EU ports operating as commercial undertakings
by Gardner, Bernard & Marlow, Peter & Pettit, Stephen
- 22-33 The impact of the London congestion charging scheme on the generalised cost of car commuters to the city of London from a value of travel time savings perspective
by Santos, Georgina & Bhakar, Jasvinder
- 34-48 Optimisation models for the urban parking pricing problem
by D'Acierno, Luca & Gallo, Mariano & Montella, Bruno
- 49-65 Designing optimal urban transport strategies: The role of individual policy instruments and the impact of financial constraints
by Shepherd, S.P. & Zhang, X. & Emberger, G. & Hudson, M. & May, A.D. & Paulley, N.
- 66-73 Newspaper response to the Edinburgh congestion charging proposals
by Ryley, Tim & Gjersoe, Nathalia
- 74-84 Deregulation and reform of rail in Australia: Some emerging constraints
by Everett, Sophia
- 85-96 Collection of passenger travel data in Sub-Saharan African cities: Towards improving survey instruments and procedures
by Behrens, Roger & Diaz-Olvera, Lourdes & Plat, Didier & Pochet, Pascal
2005, Volume 12, Issue 6
- 477-487 Road pricing and users' surplus
by Ferrari, Paolo
- 488-499 The spatial impact of EU Pan-European transport axes: City clusters formation in the Balkan area and developmental perspectives
by Papadaskalopoulos, Athanasios & Karaganis, Anastasios & Christofakis, Manolis
- 500-511 Assessing the experience of mandated collaborative inter-jurisdictional transport planning in the United States
by Taylor, Brian D. & Schweitzer, Lisa
- 512-524 Assessment of passenger benefits brought about by international airport projects
by Nakagawa, Dai & Aoyama, Yoshitaka & Ito, Tadashi & Nishizawa, Hiroyuki
- 525-536 A vehicle quota integrated with road usage pricing: A mechanism to complete the phase-out of high fixed vehicle taxes in Singapore
by Barter, Paul A.