Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Pricing information: USD 130
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:trapol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2004, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 355-362 Forecasting the demand for an employee Park and Ride service using commuters' stated choices
by Risa Hole, Arne
- 363-377 Public transport values of time
by Wardman, Mark
- 379-385 Criteria for widening of two-lane rural highways
by Polus, Abishai & Pollatschek, Moshe A.
- 387-397 Influencing factors on train punctuality--results from some Norwegian studies
by Olsson, Nils O.E. & Haugland, Hans
- 399-411 Parking enforcement and travel demand management
by Petiot, Romain
2004, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 205-214 Ramsey pricing in practice: the case of the Norwegian ferries
by Jørgensen, Finn & Pedersen, Hassa & Solvoll, Gisle
- 215-225 Fragmentation in transport operations and the case for system integrity
by O'Sullivan, Patrick J. & Patel, Toral
- 227-235 Driver speed compliance in Western Australia: a multivariate analysis
by Giles, Margaret J.
- 237-250 Port governance in China: a review of policies in an era of internationalizing port management practices
by Wang, James J. & Ng, Adolf Koi-Yu & Olivier, Daniel
- 251-263 Rail operation-infrastructure separation: the case of Kobe rapid transit railway
by Mizutani, Fumitoshi & Shoji, Kenichi
- 265-275 Multimodal public transport: an analysis of travel time elements and the interconnectivity ratio
by Krygsman, Stephan & Dijst, Martin & Arentze, Theo
- 277-286 An economic analysis of track maintenance costs
by Johansson, Per & Nilsson, Jan-Eric
- 287-298 Trends in vehicle kilometres of travel in world cities, 1960-1990: underlying drivers and policy responses
by Cameron, I. & Lyons, T. J. & Kenworthy, J. R.
- 299-302 The politics of congestion mitigation
by Taylor, Brian D.
2004, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 101-103 Increasing the relevance and utility to practice of transportation research
by Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Bonsall, Peter
- 105-115 Quality of life for the elderly: the transport dimension
by Banister, David & Bowling, Ann
- 117-131 Reducing road congestion: a reality check
by Stopher, Peter R.
- 133-140 The factors influencing future concessionary bus patronage in Scotland and their implications for elsewhere
by Rye, Tom & Scotney, David
- 141-154 Environmental costs in European aviation
by Schipper, Youdi
- 155-169 Examining cost effectiveness of mobile source emission control measures
by Wang, Michael Q.
- 171-181 Using values of travel time savings for toll roads: avoiding some common errors
by Hensher, David A. & Goodwin, Phil
- 183-184 Reducing road congestion: a reality check--a comment
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
2004, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-16 Bussing between hegemonies: the dominant 'frame' in Oxford's transport policies
by Parkhurst, G. & Dudley, G.
- 17-29 Constraints affecting mode choices by morning car commuters
by O'Fallon, Carolyn & Sullivan, Charles & Hensher, David A
- 31-41 Predicting multi-faceted activity-travel adjustment strategies in response to possible congestion pricing scenarios using an Internet-based stated adaptation experiment
by Arentze, Theo & Hofman, Frank & Timmermans, Harry
- 43-53 Cost overruns in road construction--what are their sizes and determinants?
by Odeck, James
- 55-66 A comparative analysis of the application and use of public service obligations in air transport within the EU
by Williams, George & Pagliari, Romano
- 67-76 The effect of economic restrictions on transport practices in Cuba
by Enoch, Marcus & Warren, James P. & Valdés Rios, Humberto & Henriquez Menoyo, Enrique
- 77-87 Public transport and csar-sharing--benefits and effects of combined services
by Huwer, Ulrike
2003, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 263-263 Social exclusion and transport systems
by Hine, Julian
- 265-272 Participation not consumption: the need for new participatory practices to address transport and social exclusion
by Hodgson, F. C. & Turner, J.
- 273-286 Activity spaces: measures of social exclusion?
by Schönfelder, Stefan & Axhausen, Kay W.
- 287-298 Transportation conditions and access to services in a context of urban sprawl and deregulation. The case of Dar es Salaam
by Olvera, Lourdes Diaz & Plat, Didier & Pochet, Pascal
- 299-306 Scatters and clusters in time and space: implications for delivering integrated and inclusive transport
by Hine, Julian & Grieco, Margaret
- 307-320 A PTAL approach to measuring changes in bus service accessibility
by Wu, Belinda M. & Hine, Julian P.
- 321-338 The impact of transport on social exclusion processes with specific emphasis on road user charging
by Rajé, Fiona
- 339-342 The introduction of social exclusion into the field of travel behaviour
by Lyons, Glenn
- 345-348 Marginal cost and other pricing principles for user charging in transport: a comment
by Nash, Chris
2003, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 157-164 Research challenges in urban transport policy
by May, A. D. & Jopson, A. F. & Matthews, B.
- 165-177 Travelling smarter down under: policies for voluntary travel behaviour change in Australia
by Taylor, Michael A. P. & Ampt, Elizabeth S.
- 179-186 A methodology for evaluating walking buses as an instrument of urban transport policy
by Mackett, Roger L. & Lucas, Lindsey & Paskins, James & Turbin, Jill
- 187-196 The integration of land use planning, transport and environment in European policy and research
by Geerlings, Harry & Stead, Dominic
- 197-208 Towards sustainable mobility indicators: application to the Lyons conurbation
by Nicolas, J. -P. & Pochet, P. & Poimboeuf, H.
- 209-221 Evaluating and implementing transport measures in a wider policy context: the 'Civilising Cities' initiative
by Jones, Peter & Lucas, Karen & Whittles, Martin
- 223-233 Lessons from travel planning and road user charging for policy-making: through imperfection to implementation
by Ison, Stephen & Rye, Tom
- 235-244 The implementation of walking and cycling policies in British local authorities
by Gaffron, Philine
- 245-249 The Online TDM Encyclopedia: mobility management information gateway
by Litman, Todd
2003, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 85-94 The impact of Seoul's subway Line 5 on residential property values
by Bae, Chang-Hee Christine & Jun, Myung-Jin & Park, Hyeon
- 95-105 Multi-criteria evaluation of transport options--flexible, transparent and user-friendly?
by Sayers, T. M. & Jessop, A. T. & Hills, P. J.
- 107-120 Demand forecast, congestion charge and economic benefit of an automated highway network for the paris agglomeration
by Marin, Emmanuel
- 121-130 How good is first best? Marginal cost and other pricing principles for user charging in transport
by Rothengatter, Werner
- 131-140 Costs and benefits of noise abatement measures
by Nijland, H. A. & Van Kempen, E. E. M. M. & Van Wee, G. P. & Jabben, J.
- 141-156 Freight village evaluation under uncertainty with public and private financing
by Tsamboulas, Dimitrios A. & Kapros, Seraphim
2003, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-15 Establishment of transport authorities in local sphere of government in South Africa: unfolding of the process
by Groenewald, H.
- 17-26 On management's awareness of transit passenger needs
by Koushki, P. A. & Al-Saleh, O. I. & Al-Lumaia, M.
- 27-33 Strategic development of airport and rail infrastructure: the case of Singapore
by Phang, Sock-Yong
- 35-49 Sustainable transportation planning on college campuses
by Balsas, Carlos J. L.
- 51-58 Encouraging the commercial sector to help employees to change their travel behaviour
by Enoch, Marcus & Potter, Stephen
- 59-72 Embedding effects in valuation of non-market goods
by Sælensminde, Kjartan
- 73-79 Short term adjustments in rail activity: the limited role of infrastructure charges
by Quinet, Emile
- 81-81 Errata to: "An introduction to road vulnerability: what has been done is done and should be done" by Katja Berdica [Transport Policy 9 (2) (2002) 117-127]
by Berdica, K.
2002, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 287-298 Travel plans: do they work?
by Rye, Tom
- 299-311 EU involvement in TEN development: network effects and European value added
by van Exel, Job & Rienstra, Sytze & Gommers, Michael & Pearman, Alan & Tsamboulas, Dimitrios
- 313-324 Using accessibility measures to integrate land use and transport policy in Edinburgh and the Lothians
by Halden, Derek
- 325-334 Dealing with demand forecasting games in transport privatization
by Trujillo, Lourdes & Quinet, Emile & Estache, Antonio
- 335-346 Internet: investigating new technology's evolving role, nature and effects on transport
by Lyons, Glenn
- 347-356 Comparing transportation project development efficiencies: the California department of transportation and the California county sales tax agencies
by Hecht, H. & Niemeier, D. A.
2002, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 175-177 Recent studies on key issues in road pricing
by Paulley, Neil
- 179-188 Congestion pricing's conditional promise: promotion of accessibility or mobility?
by Levine, Jonathan & Garb, Yaakov
- 189-207 Optimizing the benefits of urban road user charging
by Hyman, Geoffrey & Mayhew, Les
- 209-220 The impact of cordon design on the performance of road pricing schemes
by May, A. D. & Liu, R. & Shepherd, S. P. & Sumalee, A.
- 221-240 Road user charging and business performance: identifying the processes of economic change
by Whitehead, Tim
- 241-251 Discrete choice models of traveler participation in differential time of day pricing programs
by Burris, Mark W. & Pendyala, Ram M.
- 253-260 Toll financing in Norway: The success, the failures and perspectives for the future
by Odeck, James & Bråthen, Svein
- 261-267 The Melbourne City Link Project
by Lay, M. G. & Daley, K. F.
2002, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 79-93 Time allocation in urban and transport settings: an international, inter-urban perspective
by Timmermans, Harry & van der Waerden, Peter & Alves, Mario & Polak, John & Ellis, Scott & Harvey, Andrew S. & Kurose, Shigeyuki & Zandee, Rianne
- 95-106 Optimal pricing in railway passenger transport: theory and practice in The Netherlands
by van Vuuren, Daniel
- 107-116 Comparing ridership attraction of rail and bus
by Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Morikawa, Takayuki
- 117-127 An introduction to road vulnerability: what has been done, is done and should be done
by Berdica, Katja
- 129-142 European major airlines' strategic reactions to the Third Package
by Chang, Yu-Chun & Williams, George
- 143-154 Big decisions, big risks. Improving accountability in mega projects
by Bruzelius, Nils & Flyvbjerg, Bent & Rothengatter, Werner
- 155-168 M: an Internet-based personal mobility advisor
by Kreitz, Marion & Axhausen, Kay W. & Beckmann, Klaus J. & Friedrich, Markus
2002, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-7 Traffic 2042--mosaic of a vision
by Topp, Hartmut H.
- 9-10 A different kind of vision: a comment on Hartmut Topp's "Traffic 2042--mosaic of a vision"
by Wachs, M.
- 11-15 Traffic 2042--a more global perspective
by Kenworthy, Jeff
- 17-27 Determinants of travel demand--exploring the future of society and lifestyles in the UK
by Lyons, Glenn & Chatterjee, Kiron & Beecroft, Mark & Marsden, Greg
- 29-39 The relationship between car ownership and public transport provision: a case study of Hong Kong
by Cullinane, S.
- 41-57 How large is the gap between present and efficient transport prices in Europe?
by Proost, S. & Van Dender, K. & Courcelle, C. & De Borger, B. & Peirson, J. & Sharp, D. & Vickerman, R. & Gibbons, E. & O'Mahony, M. & Heaney, Q. & Van den Bergh, J. & Verhoef, E.
- 59-70 A conceptual analysis of the impact of travel demand management on private car use
by Gärling, Tommy & Eek, Daniel & Loukopoulos, Peter & Fujii, Satoshi & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Kitamura, Ryuichi & Pendyala, Ram & Vilhelmson, Bertil
2001, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 237-246 Public transport strikes and traveller behaviour
by van Exel, N. Job A. & Rietveld, Piet
- 247-256 Public-private technology R&D partnerships: lessons from US partnership for a new generation of vehicles
by Sperling, Daniel
- 257-265 Road maintenance policies in Sub-Saharan Africa: unsolved problems and acting strategies
by Torres Martinez, Antonio José
- 267-278 The use of response surfaces in specifying transport strategies
by May, A. D. & Shepherd, S. P. & Minken, H. & Markussen, T. & Emberger, G. & Pfaffenbichler, P.
- 279-288 Structures of commitment in mode use: a comparison of Switzerland, Germany and Great Britain
by Simma, A. & Axhausen, K. W.
- 289-294 Making urban road pricing acceptable and effective: searching for quality and equity in urban mobility
by Viegas, José M.
- 295-306 Policies to attract drivers out of their cars for short trips
by Mackett, R. L.
- 307-315 The future of walking in Europe: a Delphi project to identify expert opinion on future walking scenarios
by Tolley, Rodney & Lumsdon, Les & Bickerstaff, Karen
2001, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 167-169 Recent studies on some key issues in international air transport
by Oum, Tae Hoon & Zhang, Yimin
- 171-181 Measuring airport quality from the airlines' viewpoint: an application of data envelopment analysis
by Adler, Nicole & Berechman, Joseph
- 183-192 Relative efficiency of European airports
by Pels, Eric & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 193-199 Hub premiums in European civil aviation
by Lijesen, Mark G. & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter
- 201-207 Total factor productivity in Australian domestic aviation
by Forsyth, Peter
- 209-218 Airline alliance survival analysis: typology, strategy and duration
by Gudmundsson, Sveinn Vidar & Rhoades, Dawna L.
- 219-230 An empirical analysis of Canadian international air policy: effects of dual carrier designation and partial liberalization
by Clougherty, Joseph A. & Dresner, Martin & Oum, Tae H.
2001, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 77-83 Vertical relationships for the European railway industry
by Cantos Sánchez, P.
- 85-95 Lessons from railway reforms in Brazil and Mexico
by Campos, J.
- 97-106 How can the quality of rail services in Tokyo be further improved?
by Ieda, Hitoshi & Kanayama, Yoichi & Ota, Masafumi & Yamazaki, Takashi & Okamura, Toshiyuki
- 107-114 Can travel vouchers encourage more sustainable travel?
by Root, A.
- 115-124 Parking fare thresholds: a policy tool
by Tsamboulas, Dimitrios A.
- 125-139 Singapore's motorization policies 1960-2000
by Willoughby, C.
- 141-149 Placing the public in integrated transport planning
by Booth, Chris & Richardson, Tim
- 151-160 Travelling to work: will people move out of their cars
by Kingham, S. & Dickinson, J. & Copsey, S
2001, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-10 Developing a freight strategy: the use of a collaborative learning process to secure stakeholder input
by Hensher, D. A. & Brewer, A. M.
- 11-18 Strategic land use planning for freight: the experience of the Port of London Authority, 1994-1999
by Pellegram, A.
- 19-28 The impact of fuel taxes on public transport -- an empirical assessment for Germany
by Storchmann, K. -H.
- 29-46 Transport intensity in Europe -- indicators and trends
by Stead, D.
- 47-61 Metropolitan transportation planning in the 1990s: comparisons and contrasts in New Zealand, Chile and California
by Lee, R. W. & Rivasplata, C. R.
- 63-69 Some factors affecting daily profits of commercial motorcycles in Akure, Nigeria
by Fasakin, J. O.
2000, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 231-241 Congestion and multimodal transport: a survey of cargo transport operators in the Netherlands
by Van Schijndel, W. -J. & Dinwoodie, J.
- 243-257 Public attitudes to TDM measures: a comparative study
by Thorpe, Neil & Hills, Peter & Jaensirisak, Sittha
- 259-267 Drivers' acceptance of automatic speed limiters: implications for policy and implementation
by Comte, Samantha & Wardman, Mark & Whelan, Gerard
- 269-277 Local authority and academic attitudes to urban road pricing: a UK perspective
by Ison, S.
- 279-286 The use of mixtures of market and experimental choice data in establishing guideline weights for evaluating competitive bids in a transport organisation
by Hensher, D. A. & Louviere, J. J. & Hansen, D. E.
- 287-294 De-marketing the car
by Wright, C. & Egan, J.
- 295-302 The success story of Spanish suburban railways: determinants of demand and policy implications
by Asensio, J.
- 303-305 Ten myths about US urban rail systems by Thomas Rubin, James Moore, and Shin Lee--a rejoinder
by Stanger, R.
2000, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 175-177 Integration, integration, integration... Planning for sustainable and integrated transport systems in the new millennium
by Hine, J.
- 179-184 Legislating for modal shift: background to the UK's new transport act
by Bonsall, Peter
- 185-193 Integrating transport into 'joined-up' policy appraisal
by Jones, P. & Lucas, K.
- 195-205 Transport and social exclusion in London
by Church, A. & Frost, M. & Sullivan, K.
- 207-215 Helping drivers out of their cars Integrating transport policy and social psychology for sustainable change
by Stradling, S. G. & Meadows, M. L. & Beatty, S.
- 217-226 Seamless, accessible travel: users' views of the public transport journey and interchange
by Hine, J. & Scott, J.
2000, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 93-103 Road pricing in National Parks: a case study in the Yorkshire Dales National Park
by Steiner, T. J. & Bristow, A. L.
- 105-115 Contestability in the UK bus industry? The National Bus Company, and the "Tilling Mark II" effect
by Langridge, R. & Sealey, R.
- 117-125 Evaluation of the Cycle Challenge project: a case study of the Nottingham Cycle-Friendly Employers' project
by Cleary, J. & McClintock, H.
- 127-138 The UK Roads Review--a hedonic model of decision making
by Nellthorp, J. & Mackie, P. J.
- 139-148 Green commuter plans and the small employer: an investigation into the attitudes and policy of the small employer towards staff travel and green commuter plans
by Coleman, C.
- 149-152 Mobility of older people and their quality of life
by Metz, D. H.
- 153-158 Determinants of private car users' acceptance of road pricing
by Jakobsson, C. & Fujii, S. & Gärling, T.
- 159-172 Influence of bus-based park and ride facilities on users' car traffic
by Parkhurst, G.
2000, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial
by Morisugi, H. & Hayashi, Y.
- 3-6 The economic evaluation of transport infrastructure: needs for international comparisons
by Nakamura, H.
- 7-16 Evaluation methodologies for transport projects in the United Kingdom
by Vickerman, R.
- 17-25 Evaluation of infrastructure investments in Germany
by Rothengatter, W.
- 27-34 Evaluation methodologies of transportation projects in France
by Quinet, E.
- 35-40 Evaluation methodologies of transportation projects in Japan
by Morisugi, H.
- 41-50 Methods for evaluation of transportation projects in the USA
by Lee, D. B.
- 51-60 Transport project appraisal in the European Union
by Bristow, A. L. & Nellthorp, J.
- 61-72 Evaluation of road projects and programs in developing countries
by Talvitie, A.
- 73-88 International comparison of background concept and methodology of transportation project appraisal
by Hayashi, Y. & Morisugi, H.
1999, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 197-205 Tax and green transport plans: a survey of UK experience
by Potter, S. & Rye, T. & Smith, M.
- 207-224 The political economy of post-transition transportation policy in Hungary
by Hook, W.
- 225-236 The transformation of urban transport in the Czech Republic, 1988-1998
by Pucher, J.
- 237-246 UK road freight energy use by product: trends and analysis from 1985 to 1995
by Vanek, F. M. & Campbell, J. B.
- 247-258 Relationships between transport emissions and travel patterns in Britain
by Stead, D.
1999, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 135-145 Self-reinforcing motorization: can travel demand management take us out of the social trap?
by Kitamura, R. & Nakayama, S. & Yamamoto, T.
- 147-157 Organisational forms and entrepreneurship in public transport: classifying organisational forms
by van de Velde, D. M.
- 159-168 The transport sector and protected postal services: regulating the activities of Purolator Courier Services in Canada
by Hallsworth, A. G. & Taylor, M. J.
- 169-181 The EU programme "trans-European networks"--a critical assessment
by Sichelschmidt, H.
- 183-196 Employer attitudes to employer transport plans: a comparison of UK and Dutch experience
by Rye, T.
1999, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 75-82 Incentive-based environmental regulation of domestic civil aviation in Sweden
by Carlsson, F.
- 83-98 The assessment of transport impacts on land use: practical uses in strategic planning
by Still, B. G. & May, A. D. & Bristow, A. L.
- 99-108 Economic incentives to reduce pollution from road transport: the case for vehicle characteristics taxes
by Johnstone, N. & Karousakis, K.
- 109-122 Analysis of private seaport development: the port of Felixstowe
by Baird, A.
- 123-134 Transport investment and regeneration. Sheffield: 1992-1997
by Dabinett, G. & Gore, T. & Haywood, R. & Lawless, P.
1999, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-17 From the "magic circle" to "automobile dependence": measurements and political implications
by Dupuy, Gabriel
- 19-33 Passion and heart in transport -- a sociological analysis on transport behaviour
by Jensen, Mette
- 35-46 Transport sector in India: an analysis in the context of sustainable development
by Ramanathan, R. & Parikh, Jyoti K.
- 47-55 The ritual of courtesy -- creating complex or uneqivocal places?
by Jonasson, Mikael
- 57-73 Ten myths about US urban rail systems
by Rubin, Thomas A. & Moore II, James E. & Lee, Shin
- iii-iv Editorial
by Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Hayashi, Yoshi & Preston, John
1998, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 193-204 The imbalance between car and public transport use in urban Australia: why does it exist?
by Hensher, David A.
- 205-211 The rise and fall of the heroic transport plan for Stockholm
by Ahlstrand, Ingemar
- 213-221 Will new technology be sufficient to solve the problem of air pollution caused by Swedish road transport?
by Johansson, Bengt
- 223-232 Modelling new pricing strategies for the Santiago Metro
by Bianchi, R. & Jara-Diaz, S. R. & de D. Ortúzar, J.
- 233-247 Calculations of the shares of financial resources paid by actual payers for transportation improvements
by Nakagawa, Dai & Matsunaka, Ryoji & Takagi, Satoshi
- 249-258 Policy aspects of driver support systems implementation: results of an international Delphi study
by Marchau, V. A. W. J. & van der Heijden, R. E. C. M.
- 259-266 Maritime transport policy of Turkey
by Yercan, Funda
1998, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 127-137 Guidelines for the display of advertising signs within the road reserve in Brazil
by Guerra, Roberto Dantas & de Camargo Braga, Marilita Gnecco
- 139-146 A concept in the right place at the wrong time: congestion metering in the city of Cambridge
by Ison, Stephen
- 147-161 Land use and transportation: Envisioning regional sustainability
by Lewis III, Sherman L.
- 163-173 Public transport demand in Freiburg: why did patronage double in a decade?
by FitzRoy, Felix & Smith, Ian
- 175-183 Achieving a balance between "carrots" and "sticks" for traffic in National Parks: the Bayerischer Wald project
by Holding, David M. & Kreutner, Martin
- 185-192 Casualty reduction or danger reduction: conflicting approaches or means to achieve the same ends?
by Tight, Miles & Page, Matthew & Wolinski, Alan & Dixey, Rachael
1998, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 61-72 The use of pipelines for the urban distribution of goods
by Howgego, Timothy & Roe, Michael
- 73-81 The US railroad industry and open access
by Jahanshahi, Makeda F.
- 83-91 Compliance costs for the bus industry: The impacts of the Disability Discrimination Act, 1995, on local bus services
by Oxley, Philip R.
- 93-101 Work design, flexible work arrangements and travel behaviour: policy implications
by Brewer, Ann M.
- 103-113 A method of classification of financial resources for transportation based on the concept of actual payers: Theoretical framework
by Nakagawa, Dai & Matsunaka, Ryoji & Konishi, Hiroshi
- 115-125 Flagging out and the need for a new Greek maritime policy
by Goulielmos, Alexander M.
1998, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-7 Twenty-one sources of error and bias in transport project appraisal
by Mackie, Peter & Preston, John
- 9-21 The costs of transportation in Santiago de Chile: analysis and policy implications
by Zegras, Christopher
- 23-35 The conceptual structure of traffic jams
by Wright, Chris & Roberg, Penina
- 37-49 The competitive spirit re-awakens the ghost of railway monopoly
by Shaw, Jon & Charlton, Clive & Gibb, Richard
- 51-59 Major U.K. tolled road crossings reviewed
by Wentworth, Maurice A. & Beresford, Anthony K. C.
1997, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 193-200 Strait crossings and economic development : Developing economic impact assessment by means of ex post analyses
by Bråthen, Svein & Hervik, Arild
- 201-216 Evaluating the effects of cashing out employer-paid parking: Eight case studies
by Shoup, Donald C.
- 217-223 Why standard modelling and evaluation procedures are inadequate for assessing traffic congestion measures
by Lam, William H. K. & Tam, M. L.
- 225-235 Time-use data, analysis and modeling: toward the next generation of transportation planning methodologies
by Kitamura, Ryuichi & Fujii, Satoshi & Pas, Eric I.
- 237-245 Strategies for sustainable urban and transport development in Nigeria
by Akinbami, J. -F. K. & Fadare, S. O.