Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Pricing information: USD 130
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:trapol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2005, Volume 12, Issue 6
- 537-544 Network effects and total economic impact in transport appraisal
by Laird, James J. & Nellthorp, John & Mackie, Peter J.
2005, Volume 12, Issue 5
- 373-376 Road user charging: Theory and practice
by Saleh, Wafaa
- 377-383 Road user charging: The global relevance of recent developments in the United Kingdom
by Hensher, David A. & Puckett, Sean M.
- 384-390 Comparison of judgmental and optimal road pricing cordons
by Sumalee, Agachai & May, Tony & Shepherd, Simon
- 391-405 Tools for road user charging (RUC) scheme option generation
by Kocak, Nazan A. & Jones, Peter & Whibley, David
- 406-418 Road user charging and social exclusion: The impact of congestion charges on at-risk groups
by Bonsall, Peter & Kelly, Charlotte
- 419-430 A new approach for allocating pavement damage between heavy goods vehicles for road-user charging
by Dodoo, Nii Amoo & Thorpe, Neil
- 431-442 Road-user charging and the modelling of revenue allocation
by Farrell, Séona & Saleh, Wafaa
- 443-450 Impacts of congestion charging on shopping trips in Edinburgh
by Hu, Shucheng & Saleh, Wafaa
- 451-463 Transport charging interventions and economic activity
by Whitehead, Tim
- 464-474 The potential of public transport smart card data
by Bagchi, M. & White, P.R.
- 475-476 Edinburgh and the politics of congestion charging: Negotiating road user charging with affected publics
by McQuaid, Ronald & Grieco, Margaret
2005, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 291-302 How do individuals adapt their personal travel? Objective and subjective influences on the consideration of travel-related strategies for San Francisco Bay Area commuters
by Cao, Xinyu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 303-313 The Swiss Climate Penny: An innovative approach to transport sector emissions
by Niederberger, Anne Arquit
- 314-323 Ticket to a sustainable future: An evaluation of the long-term durability of the Walking School Bus programme in Christchurch, New Zealand
by Kingham, Simon & Ussher, Shannon
- 324-333 Transport and health--what is the connection? An exploration of concepts of health held by highways committee Chairs in England
by Davis, Adrian
- 334-344 The differing perspectives of road users and service providers
by Bonsall, Peter & Beale, Jo & Paulley, Neil & Pedler, Annette
- 345-352 How can competition be introduced into Chinese railways?
by Rong, Zhang & Bouf, Dominique
- 353-359 Journey quality as the focus of future transport policy
by Metz, David
- 360-367 Transport infrastructure: Investment and planning. Policy and research aspects
by Short, Jack & Kopp, Andreas
- 368-371 Comments on 'The London congestion charge: a tentative economic appraisal' ()
by Raux, Charles
2005, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 185-198 Urban transport crisis in India
by Pucher, John & Korattyswaropam, Nisha & Mittal, Neha & Ittyerah, Neenu
- 199-206 How do individuals adapt their personal travel? A conceptual exploration of the consideration of travel-related strategies
by Cao, Xinyu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 207-220 Sustainable accessibility: a conceptual framework to integrate transport and land use plan-making. Two test-applications in the Netherlands and a reflection on the way forward
by Bertolini, L. & le Clercq, F. & Kapoen, L.
- 221-234 Perception of airline industry structure by regulators and managers
by Schnell, Mirko C.A.
- 235-244 What is a sustainable level of CO2 emissions from transport activity in the UK in 2050?
by Tight, M.R. & Bristow, A.L. & Pridmore, A. & May, A.D.
- 245-254 Environmentally sustainable urban transportation--comparative analysis of local emission mitigation strategies vis-a-vis GHG mitigation strategies
by Yedla, Sudhakar & Shrestha, Ram M. & Anandarajah, Gabrial
- 255-265 A system of tradable CO2 permits applied to fuel consumption by motorists
by Raux, Charles & Marlot, Grégoire
- 266-278 Wedded to the car: women, employment and the importance of private transport
by Dobbs, Lynn
- 279-287 The London congestion charge: a tentative economic appraisal
by Prud'homme, Rémy & Bocarejo, Juan Pablo
- 288-290 The London congestion charge: A tentative economic appraisal. A comment on the paper by Prud'homme and Bocajero
by Mackie, Peter
2005, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 91-104 Urban change, mobility and transport in São Paulo: three decades, three cities
by de Vasconcellos, Eduardo Alcantara
- 105-119 Rural vehicles in China: appropriate policy for appropriate technology
by Sperling, Daniel & Lin, Zhenhong & Hamilton, Peter
- 121-129 Efficient vehicles versus efficient transportation. Comparing transportation energy conservation strategies
by Litman, Todd
- 131-136 Ranking transport projects by their socioeconomic value or financial internal rate of return?
by Bonnafous, Alain & Jensen, Pablo
- 137-151 Towards a theory of decoupling: degrees of decoupling in the EU and the case of road traffic in Finland between 1970 and 2001
by Tapio, Petri
- 153-164 New evidences on airline efficiency and yields: a comparative analysis of major North American air carriers and its implications
by Oum, Tae Hoon & Fu, Xiaowen & Yu, Chunyan
- 165-174 Making the case for developing a silent aircraft
by Morimoto, Risako & Hope, Chris
- 175-184 A scenario analysis of CO2 emission trends from car travel: Great Britain 2000-2030
by Kwon, Tae-Hyeong
2005, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-9 Changing airport employee travel behaviour: the role of airport surface access strategies
by Humphreys, Ian & Ison, Stephen
- 11-22 Reshaping the motor car
by Wright, Chris & Curtis, Barry
- 23-33 Land transport policy in a small island State--the case of Malta
by Attard, Maria
- 35-46 Public policy intervention in freight transport costs: effects on printed media logistics in the Netherlands
by Runhaar, Hens & van der Heijden, Rob
- 47-56 A simple analysis of the rent seeking of airlines, airports and politicians
by Button, Kenneth
- 57-64 Overcoming barriers to the implementation of car parking charges at UK workplaces
by Rye, Tom & Ison, Stephen
- 65-78 'Complacent Car Addicts' or 'Aspiring Environmentalists'? Identifying travel behaviour segments using attitude theory
by Anable, Jillian
- 79-88 Impact of the road transport directive: a survey of road hauliers in the Netherlands
by Karis, B. & Dinwoodie, J.
- 89-90 Opening speech to the 10th WCTR in Istanbul
by Rothengatter, Werner
2004, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 313-313 Transport policy editorial
by Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Bonsall, Peter & Hayashi, Yoshi & Preston, John
- 315-327 Rail track charges in Great Britain--the issue of charging for capacity
by Nash, Chris & Coulthard, Simon & Matthews, Bryan
- 329-344 A meta-model for passenger and freight transport in Europe
by de Jong, Gerard & Gunn, Hugh & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- 345-353 The cost of relying on the wrong power--road wear and the importance of the fourth power rule (TP446)
by Johnsson, Richard
- 355-362 Forecasting the demand for an employee Park and Ride service using commuters' stated choices
by Risa Hole, Arne
- 363-377 Public transport values of time
by Wardman, Mark
- 379-385 Criteria for widening of two-lane rural highways
by Polus, Abishai & Pollatschek, Moshe A.
- 387-397 Influencing factors on train punctuality--results from some Norwegian studies
by Olsson, Nils O.E. & Haugland, Hans
- 399-411 Parking enforcement and travel demand management
by Petiot, Romain
2004, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 205-214 Ramsey pricing in practice: the case of the Norwegian ferries
by Jørgensen, Finn & Pedersen, Hassa & Solvoll, Gisle
- 215-225 Fragmentation in transport operations and the case for system integrity
by O'Sullivan, Patrick J. & Patel, Toral
- 227-235 Driver speed compliance in Western Australia: a multivariate analysis
by Giles, Margaret J.
- 237-250 Port governance in China: a review of policies in an era of internationalizing port management practices
by Wang, James J. & Ng, Adolf Koi-Yu & Olivier, Daniel
- 251-263 Rail operation-infrastructure separation: the case of Kobe rapid transit railway
by Mizutani, Fumitoshi & Shoji, Kenichi
- 265-275 Multimodal public transport: an analysis of travel time elements and the interconnectivity ratio
by Krygsman, Stephan & Dijst, Martin & Arentze, Theo
- 277-286 An economic analysis of track maintenance costs
by Johansson, Per & Nilsson, Jan-Eric
- 287-298 Trends in vehicle kilometres of travel in world cities, 1960-1990: underlying drivers and policy responses
by Cameron, I. & Lyons, T. J. & Kenworthy, J. R.
- 299-302 The politics of congestion mitigation
by Taylor, Brian D.
2004, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 101-103 Increasing the relevance and utility to practice of transportation research
by Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Bonsall, Peter
- 105-115 Quality of life for the elderly: the transport dimension
by Banister, David & Bowling, Ann
- 117-131 Reducing road congestion: a reality check
by Stopher, Peter R.
- 133-140 The factors influencing future concessionary bus patronage in Scotland and their implications for elsewhere
by Rye, Tom & Scotney, David
- 141-154 Environmental costs in European aviation
by Schipper, Youdi
- 155-169 Examining cost effectiveness of mobile source emission control measures
by Wang, Michael Q.
- 171-181 Using values of travel time savings for toll roads: avoiding some common errors
by Hensher, David A. & Goodwin, Phil
- 183-184 Reducing road congestion: a reality check--a comment
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
2004, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-16 Bussing between hegemonies: the dominant 'frame' in Oxford's transport policies
by Parkhurst, G. & Dudley, G.
- 17-29 Constraints affecting mode choices by morning car commuters
by O'Fallon, Carolyn & Sullivan, Charles & Hensher, David A
- 31-41 Predicting multi-faceted activity-travel adjustment strategies in response to possible congestion pricing scenarios using an Internet-based stated adaptation experiment
by Arentze, Theo & Hofman, Frank & Timmermans, Harry
- 43-53 Cost overruns in road construction--what are their sizes and determinants?
by Odeck, James
- 55-66 A comparative analysis of the application and use of public service obligations in air transport within the EU
by Williams, George & Pagliari, Romano
- 67-76 The effect of economic restrictions on transport practices in Cuba
by Enoch, Marcus & Warren, James P. & Valdés Rios, Humberto & Henriquez Menoyo, Enrique
- 77-87 Public transport and csar-sharing--benefits and effects of combined services
by Huwer, Ulrike
2003, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 263-263 Social exclusion and transport systems
by Hine, Julian
- 265-272 Participation not consumption: the need for new participatory practices to address transport and social exclusion
by Hodgson, F. C. & Turner, J.
- 273-286 Activity spaces: measures of social exclusion?
by Schönfelder, Stefan & Axhausen, Kay W.
- 287-298 Transportation conditions and access to services in a context of urban sprawl and deregulation. The case of Dar es Salaam
by Olvera, Lourdes Diaz & Plat, Didier & Pochet, Pascal
- 299-306 Scatters and clusters in time and space: implications for delivering integrated and inclusive transport
by Hine, Julian & Grieco, Margaret
- 307-320 A PTAL approach to measuring changes in bus service accessibility
by Wu, Belinda M. & Hine, Julian P.
- 321-338 The impact of transport on social exclusion processes with specific emphasis on road user charging
by Rajé, Fiona
- 339-342 The introduction of social exclusion into the field of travel behaviour
by Lyons, Glenn
- 345-348 Marginal cost and other pricing principles for user charging in transport: a comment
by Nash, Chris
2003, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 157-164 Research challenges in urban transport policy
by May, A. D. & Jopson, A. F. & Matthews, B.
- 165-177 Travelling smarter down under: policies for voluntary travel behaviour change in Australia
by Taylor, Michael A. P. & Ampt, Elizabeth S.
- 179-186 A methodology for evaluating walking buses as an instrument of urban transport policy
by Mackett, Roger L. & Lucas, Lindsey & Paskins, James & Turbin, Jill
- 187-196 The integration of land use planning, transport and environment in European policy and research
by Geerlings, Harry & Stead, Dominic
- 197-208 Towards sustainable mobility indicators: application to the Lyons conurbation
by Nicolas, J. -P. & Pochet, P. & Poimboeuf, H.
- 209-221 Evaluating and implementing transport measures in a wider policy context: the 'Civilising Cities' initiative
by Jones, Peter & Lucas, Karen & Whittles, Martin
- 223-233 Lessons from travel planning and road user charging for policy-making: through imperfection to implementation
by Ison, Stephen & Rye, Tom
- 235-244 The implementation of walking and cycling policies in British local authorities
by Gaffron, Philine
- 245-249 The Online TDM Encyclopedia: mobility management information gateway
by Litman, Todd
2003, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 85-94 The impact of Seoul's subway Line 5 on residential property values
by Bae, Chang-Hee Christine & Jun, Myung-Jin & Park, Hyeon
- 95-105 Multi-criteria evaluation of transport options--flexible, transparent and user-friendly?
by Sayers, T. M. & Jessop, A. T. & Hills, P. J.
- 107-120 Demand forecast, congestion charge and economic benefit of an automated highway network for the paris agglomeration
by Marin, Emmanuel
- 121-130 How good is first best? Marginal cost and other pricing principles for user charging in transport
by Rothengatter, Werner
- 131-140 Costs and benefits of noise abatement measures
by Nijland, H. A. & Van Kempen, E. E. M. M. & Van Wee, G. P. & Jabben, J.
- 141-156 Freight village evaluation under uncertainty with public and private financing
by Tsamboulas, Dimitrios A. & Kapros, Seraphim
2003, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-15 Establishment of transport authorities in local sphere of government in South Africa: unfolding of the process
by Groenewald, H.
- 17-26 On management's awareness of transit passenger needs
by Koushki, P. A. & Al-Saleh, O. I. & Al-Lumaia, M.
- 27-33 Strategic development of airport and rail infrastructure: the case of Singapore
by Phang, Sock-Yong
- 35-49 Sustainable transportation planning on college campuses
by Balsas, Carlos J. L.
- 51-58 Encouraging the commercial sector to help employees to change their travel behaviour
by Enoch, Marcus & Potter, Stephen
- 59-72 Embedding effects in valuation of non-market goods
by Sælensminde, Kjartan
- 73-79 Short term adjustments in rail activity: the limited role of infrastructure charges
by Quinet, Emile
- 81-81 Errata to: "An introduction to road vulnerability: what has been done is done and should be done" by Katja Berdica [Transport Policy 9 (2) (2002) 117-127]
by Berdica, K.
2002, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 287-298 Travel plans: do they work?
by Rye, Tom
- 299-311 EU involvement in TEN development: network effects and European value added
by van Exel, Job & Rienstra, Sytze & Gommers, Michael & Pearman, Alan & Tsamboulas, Dimitrios
- 313-324 Using accessibility measures to integrate land use and transport policy in Edinburgh and the Lothians
by Halden, Derek
- 325-334 Dealing with demand forecasting games in transport privatization
by Trujillo, Lourdes & Quinet, Emile & Estache, Antonio
- 335-346 Internet: investigating new technology's evolving role, nature and effects on transport
by Lyons, Glenn
- 347-356 Comparing transportation project development efficiencies: the California department of transportation and the California county sales tax agencies
by Hecht, H. & Niemeier, D. A.
2002, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 175-177 Recent studies on key issues in road pricing
by Paulley, Neil
- 179-188 Congestion pricing's conditional promise: promotion of accessibility or mobility?
by Levine, Jonathan & Garb, Yaakov
- 189-207 Optimizing the benefits of urban road user charging
by Hyman, Geoffrey & Mayhew, Les
- 209-220 The impact of cordon design on the performance of road pricing schemes
by May, A. D. & Liu, R. & Shepherd, S. P. & Sumalee, A.
- 221-240 Road user charging and business performance: identifying the processes of economic change
by Whitehead, Tim
- 241-251 Discrete choice models of traveler participation in differential time of day pricing programs
by Burris, Mark W. & Pendyala, Ram M.
- 253-260 Toll financing in Norway: The success, the failures and perspectives for the future
by Odeck, James & Bråthen, Svein
- 261-267 The Melbourne City Link Project
by Lay, M. G. & Daley, K. F.
2002, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 79-93 Time allocation in urban and transport settings: an international, inter-urban perspective
by Timmermans, Harry & van der Waerden, Peter & Alves, Mario & Polak, John & Ellis, Scott & Harvey, Andrew S. & Kurose, Shigeyuki & Zandee, Rianne
- 95-106 Optimal pricing in railway passenger transport: theory and practice in The Netherlands
by van Vuuren, Daniel
- 107-116 Comparing ridership attraction of rail and bus
by Ben-Akiva, Moshe & Morikawa, Takayuki
- 117-127 An introduction to road vulnerability: what has been done, is done and should be done
by Berdica, Katja
- 129-142 European major airlines' strategic reactions to the Third Package
by Chang, Yu-Chun & Williams, George
- 143-154 Big decisions, big risks. Improving accountability in mega projects
by Bruzelius, Nils & Flyvbjerg, Bent & Rothengatter, Werner
- 155-168 M: an Internet-based personal mobility advisor
by Kreitz, Marion & Axhausen, Kay W. & Beckmann, Klaus J. & Friedrich, Markus
2002, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-7 Traffic 2042--mosaic of a vision
by Topp, Hartmut H.
- 9-10 A different kind of vision: a comment on Hartmut Topp's "Traffic 2042--mosaic of a vision"
by Wachs, M.
- 11-15 Traffic 2042--a more global perspective
by Kenworthy, Jeff
- 17-27 Determinants of travel demand--exploring the future of society and lifestyles in the UK
by Lyons, Glenn & Chatterjee, Kiron & Beecroft, Mark & Marsden, Greg
- 29-39 The relationship between car ownership and public transport provision: a case study of Hong Kong
by Cullinane, S.
- 41-57 How large is the gap between present and efficient transport prices in Europe?
by Proost, S. & Van Dender, K. & Courcelle, C. & De Borger, B. & Peirson, J. & Sharp, D. & Vickerman, R. & Gibbons, E. & O'Mahony, M. & Heaney, Q. & Van den Bergh, J. & Verhoef, E.
- 59-70 A conceptual analysis of the impact of travel demand management on private car use
by Gärling, Tommy & Eek, Daniel & Loukopoulos, Peter & Fujii, Satoshi & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Kitamura, Ryuichi & Pendyala, Ram & Vilhelmson, Bertil
2001, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 237-246 Public transport strikes and traveller behaviour
by van Exel, N. Job A. & Rietveld, Piet
- 247-256 Public-private technology R&D partnerships: lessons from US partnership for a new generation of vehicles
by Sperling, Daniel
- 257-265 Road maintenance policies in Sub-Saharan Africa: unsolved problems and acting strategies
by Torres Martinez, Antonio José
- 267-278 The use of response surfaces in specifying transport strategies
by May, A. D. & Shepherd, S. P. & Minken, H. & Markussen, T. & Emberger, G. & Pfaffenbichler, P.
- 279-288 Structures of commitment in mode use: a comparison of Switzerland, Germany and Great Britain
by Simma, A. & Axhausen, K. W.
- 289-294 Making urban road pricing acceptable and effective: searching for quality and equity in urban mobility
by Viegas, José M.
- 295-306 Policies to attract drivers out of their cars for short trips
by Mackett, R. L.
- 307-315 The future of walking in Europe: a Delphi project to identify expert opinion on future walking scenarios
by Tolley, Rodney & Lumsdon, Les & Bickerstaff, Karen
2001, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 167-169 Recent studies on some key issues in international air transport
by Oum, Tae Hoon & Zhang, Yimin
- 171-181 Measuring airport quality from the airlines' viewpoint: an application of data envelopment analysis
by Adler, Nicole & Berechman, Joseph
- 183-192 Relative efficiency of European airports
by Pels, Eric & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 193-199 Hub premiums in European civil aviation
by Lijesen, Mark G. & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter
- 201-207 Total factor productivity in Australian domestic aviation
by Forsyth, Peter
- 209-218 Airline alliance survival analysis: typology, strategy and duration
by Gudmundsson, Sveinn Vidar & Rhoades, Dawna L.
- 219-230 An empirical analysis of Canadian international air policy: effects of dual carrier designation and partial liberalization
by Clougherty, Joseph A. & Dresner, Martin & Oum, Tae H.
2001, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 77-83 Vertical relationships for the European railway industry
by Cantos Sánchez, P.
- 85-95 Lessons from railway reforms in Brazil and Mexico
by Campos, J.
- 97-106 How can the quality of rail services in Tokyo be further improved?
by Ieda, Hitoshi & Kanayama, Yoichi & Ota, Masafumi & Yamazaki, Takashi & Okamura, Toshiyuki
- 107-114 Can travel vouchers encourage more sustainable travel?
by Root, A.
- 115-124 Parking fare thresholds: a policy tool
by Tsamboulas, Dimitrios A.
- 125-139 Singapore's motorization policies 1960-2000
by Willoughby, C.
- 141-149 Placing the public in integrated transport planning
by Booth, Chris & Richardson, Tim
- 151-160 Travelling to work: will people move out of their cars
by Kingham, S. & Dickinson, J. & Copsey, S
2001, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-10 Developing a freight strategy: the use of a collaborative learning process to secure stakeholder input
by Hensher, D. A. & Brewer, A. M.
- 11-18 Strategic land use planning for freight: the experience of the Port of London Authority, 1994-1999
by Pellegram, A.
- 19-28 The impact of fuel taxes on public transport -- an empirical assessment for Germany
by Storchmann, K. -H.
- 29-46 Transport intensity in Europe -- indicators and trends
by Stead, D.
- 47-61 Metropolitan transportation planning in the 1990s: comparisons and contrasts in New Zealand, Chile and California
by Lee, R. W. & Rivasplata, C. R.
- 63-69 Some factors affecting daily profits of commercial motorcycles in Akure, Nigeria
by Fasakin, J. O.
2000, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 231-241 Congestion and multimodal transport: a survey of cargo transport operators in the Netherlands
by Van Schijndel, W. -J. & Dinwoodie, J.
- 243-257 Public attitudes to TDM measures: a comparative study
by Thorpe, Neil & Hills, Peter & Jaensirisak, Sittha
- 259-267 Drivers' acceptance of automatic speed limiters: implications for policy and implementation
by Comte, Samantha & Wardman, Mark & Whelan, Gerard
- 269-277 Local authority and academic attitudes to urban road pricing: a UK perspective
by Ison, S.
- 279-286 The use of mixtures of market and experimental choice data in establishing guideline weights for evaluating competitive bids in a transport organisation
by Hensher, D. A. & Louviere, J. J. & Hansen, D. E.
- 287-294 De-marketing the car
by Wright, C. & Egan, J.
- 295-302 The success story of Spanish suburban railways: determinants of demand and policy implications
by Asensio, J.
- 303-305 Ten myths about US urban rail systems by Thomas Rubin, James Moore, and Shin Lee--a rejoinder
by Stanger, R.
2000, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 175-177 Integration, integration, integration... Planning for sustainable and integrated transport systems in the new millennium
by Hine, J.
- 179-184 Legislating for modal shift: background to the UK's new transport act
by Bonsall, Peter
- 185-193 Integrating transport into 'joined-up' policy appraisal
by Jones, P. & Lucas, K.
- 195-205 Transport and social exclusion in London
by Church, A. & Frost, M. & Sullivan, K.
- 207-215 Helping drivers out of their cars Integrating transport policy and social psychology for sustainable change
by Stradling, S. G. & Meadows, M. L. & Beatty, S.
- 217-226 Seamless, accessible travel: users' views of the public transport journey and interchange
by Hine, J. & Scott, J.
2000, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 93-103 Road pricing in National Parks: a case study in the Yorkshire Dales National Park
by Steiner, T. J. & Bristow, A. L.
- 105-115 Contestability in the UK bus industry? The National Bus Company, and the "Tilling Mark II" effect
by Langridge, R. & Sealey, R.
- 117-125 Evaluation of the Cycle Challenge project: a case study of the Nottingham Cycle-Friendly Employers' project
by Cleary, J. & McClintock, H.
- 127-138 The UK Roads Review--a hedonic model of decision making
by Nellthorp, J. & Mackie, P. J.
- 139-148 Green commuter plans and the small employer: an investigation into the attitudes and policy of the small employer towards staff travel and green commuter plans
by Coleman, C.
- 149-152 Mobility of older people and their quality of life
by Metz, D. H.
- 153-158 Determinants of private car users' acceptance of road pricing
by Jakobsson, C. & Fujii, S. & Gärling, T.
- 159-172 Influence of bus-based park and ride facilities on users' car traffic
by Parkhurst, G.
2000, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial
by Morisugi, H. & Hayashi, Y.
- 3-6 The economic evaluation of transport infrastructure: needs for international comparisons
by Nakamura, H.
- 7-16 Evaluation methodologies for transport projects in the United Kingdom
by Vickerman, R.
- 17-25 Evaluation of infrastructure investments in Germany
by Rothengatter, W.
- 27-34 Evaluation methodologies of transportation projects in France
by Quinet, E.
- 35-40 Evaluation methodologies of transportation projects in Japan
by Morisugi, H.
- 41-50 Methods for evaluation of transportation projects in the USA
by Lee, D. B.
- 51-60 Transport project appraisal in the European Union
by Bristow, A. L. & Nellthorp, J.