Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
Contact information of Stanford University, Graduate School of Business:
Postal: Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-5015
Phone: (650) 723-2146
Web page: http://gsbapps.stanford.edu/researchpapers/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact ()
Series handle: repec:ecl:stabus
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 1662 Culturally Conferred Conceptions of Agency: A Key to Social Perception of Persons, Groups, and Other Actors
by Ames, Daniel R. & Morris, Michael W. & Menon, Tanya
- 1661 Venture Capital and the Professionalization of Start-up Firms: Empirical Evidence
by Hellmann, Thomas F. & Puri, Manju
- 1658r Justice in the Culturally Diverse Workplace: Problems of Over-Emphasis and Under-Emphasis of Cultural Differences
by Su, Steven K. & Morris, Michael W. & Leung, Kwok
- 1657 Is Disinflation Good for Growth?
by Henry, Peter B.
- 1656 Private Politics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Integrated Strategy
by Baron, David P.
- 1655 Theories of Delegation in Political Science
by Bendor, Jonathan & Glazer, Ami & Hammond, Thomas H.
- 1654 Measuring the Dynamic Gains from Trade
by Wacziarg, Romain
- 1653 Stages of Diversification
by Wacziarg, Romain & Imbs, Jean
- 1652 Trade Liberalization and Intersectoral Labor Movements
by Wacziarg, Romain & Seddon, Jessica
- 1651 Pollution Prevention as Innovation? Measuring the Long Run Stock Performance
by Arora, Seema
- 1650 Green and Competitive? Evidence from the Stock Market
by Arora, Seema
- 1649 How Does Culture Influence Conflict Resolution? A Dynamic Constructive Analysis
by Morris, Michael W. & Fu, Ho-Ying
- 1647 Performance and the Design of Economic Incentives in New Product Development
by Davila, Tony
- 1646 The Coefficient of Party Influence
by Krehbiel, Keith
- 1645 Power and Motion to Recommit
by Krehbiel, Keith & Meirowitz, Adam
- 1644 Domestic Discretionary Appropriations, 1950-1999 Here's the President. Where's the Party?
by Krehbiel, Keith & Kiewiet, D. Roderick
- 1643 Joseph G. Cannon: Majoritarian from Illinois
by Krehbiel, Keith & Wiseman, Alan
- 1642 From Red Vienna to the Anschluss: Ideological Competition among Viennese Newspapers during the Rise of National Socialism
by Barnett, William P. & Woymode, Michael
- 1641 The Behavior of Price Dispersion in a Natural Experiment
by Skyzypacz, Andrzej & Koniecyzny, Jerzy D.
- 1640 Do SEC Disclosures Reduce Investors' Disagreements about Firms' Exposures To Market Risk?: A Trading Volume Analysis
by Venkatachalam, Mohan & Linsmeier, Thomas J. & Thornton, Daniel B. & Welker, Michael
- 1639 Schmooze or Lose: Social Friction and Lubrication in E-Mail Negotiations
by Morris, Michael & Nadler, Janice & Kurtzberg, Terri & Thompson, Leigh
- 1638 Reasoning with Partial Knowledge
by Hannan, Michael T. & Polos, Laszlo
- 1636 A Dynamic Analysis of the Market for Wide-Bodied Commercial Aircraft
by Benkard, C. Lanier
- 1631 Shareholder Interests, Human Capital Investment and Corporate Governance
by Roberts, John & Van den Steen, Eric
- 1628 Idea Hampsters on the Bleeding Edge: Metaphors of Life and Death in Silicon Valley
by Jost, John T. & Ignatow, Gabriel
- 1627 A Behavioral Model of Turnout
by Bendor, Jonathan & Diermeier, Daniel & Ting, Michael M.
- 1626 Non-conscious Forms of System Justification: Cognitive, Affective, and Behavioral Preferences for Higher Status Groups
by Jost, John T. & Carvallo, Mauricio R. & Pelham, Brett W.
- 1623 Organizations Non-gratae? The Impact of Unethical Corporate Behavior On Interorganizational Networks
by Haunschild, Pamela & Page, Karen & Sullivan, Billian Ni
- 1621 Learning from Complexity: Effects of Accident/Incident Heterogenity on Airline Learning
by Haunschild, Pamela & Ni, Bilian
- 1620 Exploring the Impact of Marketing and Manufacturing Strategies, Conflict, and Morale on Business Performance
by Hausman, Warren H. & Montgomery, David B. & Roth, Aleda V.
- 1619 The Challenge of Global Customer Management
by Yip, George S. & Montgomery, David B.
- 1618 Thinking and Feeling
by Romer, Paul M.
- 1616 The Relevance of Traffic for Internet Stock Prices
by Venkatachalam, Mohan & Rajgopal, Shivarum & Kotha, Suresh
- 1614 Purchase versus Pooling in Stock-for-Stock Acquisitions: Why Do Firms Care?
by Kasznik, Ron & Aboody, David & Williams, Michael
- 1612 Technologies of Status Negotiation: Status Dynamics in Email Discussion Groups
by Sutton, Robert I. & Neale, Margaret A. & Owens, David
- 1611 Information Technology as a Jealous Mistress: Competition for Knowledge between Individuals and Organizations
by Neale, Margaret A. & Griffith, Terri & Sawyer, John E.
- 1610 The Role of Explanations and Need for Uniqueness in Consumer Decision Making: Unconventional Choices Based on Reasons
by Simonson, Itamar & Nowlis, Stephen M.
- 1609 The Effects of Incomplete Information on Consumer Choice
by Simonson, Itamar & Kivetz, Ran
- 1608 The Effect of Expecting to Evaluate on Quality and Satisfaction Evaluations
by Simonson, Itamar & Ofir, Chezy
- 1607 Reasons as Carriers of Culture: Dynamic vs. Dispositional Models of Cultural Influence on Decision Making
by Morris, Michael W. & Simonson, Itamar & Briley, Donnel A.
- 1606 Placating the Powerless: Effects of Legitimate and Illegitimate Explanation on Affect, Memory and Stereotyping
by Jost, John T. & Haines, Elizabeth L.
- 1605 Do Firms Issuing Equity Manage their Earnings? Evidence from the Property-Casualty Insurance Industry
by Beaver, William H. & McNichols, Maureen F. & Nelson, Karen K.
- 1593r The Asymmetric Share Effect: An Empirical Generalization on Absolute Cross-Price Effects
by Srinivasan, V. "Seenu" & Sethuraman, Raj
- 1579 Accessibility or Diagnosticity? Disentangling the Influence of Culture on Persuasion Processes and Attitudes
by Aaker, Jennifer L.
- 1577r The Pleasures and Pains of Distinct Self-Construals: The Role of Interdependence in Regulatory Focus
by Lee, Angela Y. & Aaker, Jennifer L. & Gardner, Wendi L.
- 1479r2 Optimal Sizing and Timing of Modular Capacity Expansions
by Porteus, Evan L. & Angelus, Alexandar & Wood, Samuel C.
- 1419r Simultaneous Production and Capacity Management under Stochastic Demand for Perishable Goods
by Poretus, Evan L. & Angelus, Alexander
- 1617 The Politics of Blame: Bargaining before an Audience
by Groseclose, Timothy J. & McCarty, Nolan
- 1613 Information Processing in Traditional, Hybrid, and Virtual Teams: From Nascent Knowledge to Transactive Memory
by Neale, Margaret A. & Griffith, Terri
- 1578 Non-target Markets and Viewer Distinctiveness: The Impact of Target Marketing on Advertising Attitudes
by Aaker, Jennifer L. & Brumbaugh, Anne M. & Grier, Sonya A.