NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management
2006 Conference, April 17-18, 2006, St. Louis, Missouri
Contact information of NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management:
Web page: http://www.agebb.missouri.edu/ncrext/ncr134/
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:ncrsix
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 19008 Value of Single Source and Backgrounded Cattle as Measured by Health and Feedlot Profitability
by Abidoye, Babatunde O. & Lawrence, John D.
- 19007 A Comparative Evaluation of Cash Flow and Batch Profit Hedging Effectiveness in Commodity Processing
by Dahlgran, Roger A.
- 19006 Are Corn and Soybean Options Too Expensive?
by Urcola, Hernan A. & Irwin, Scott H.
- 19005 Is Storage at a Loss Merely an Illusion of Aggregation?
by Franken, Jason R.V. & Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott H.
- 19004 The Value of Information Provision at Iowa Feeder Cattle Auctions
by Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D.
- 19003 Soybean Acreage Response in Brazil
by Moraes, Mauricio
- 19002 Should Farmers Follow the Recommendations of Market Advisory Services? A Bayesian Approach to Performance Evaluation
by Cabrini, Silvina M. & Good, Darrel L. & Irwin, Scott H.
- 19001 Is the Local Basis Really Local?
by Manfredo, Mark R. & Sanders, Dwight R.
- 19000 Price and Profit: Investigating a Conundrum
by Zulauf, Carl R. & Schnitkey, Gary D. & Norden, Carl T.
- 18999 The Impact of Foot-and-Mouth Disease (FMD) on Hog, Pork, and Beef Prices: the Experience in Korea
by Roh, Jae-Sun & Lim, Sang Soo & Adam, Brian D.
- 18998 An Assessment of the Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act
by Ward, Clement E.
- 18997 Multiple Horizons and Information in USDA Production Forecasts
by Sanders, Dwight R. & Manfredo, Mark R.
- 18996 U.S. and Canadian Livestock Prices: Market Integration and Trade Dependence
by Miljkovic, Dragan
- 18995 Empirical Confidence Intervals for WASDE Forecasts of Corn, Soybean and Wheat Prices
by Isengildina, Olga & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L.
- 18994 The Effects of Hurricane Katrina on Corn, Wheat and Soybean Futures Prices and Basis
by Lara-Chavez, Angel & Alexander, Corinne E.
- 18993 A Term Structure Model for Commodity Prices: Does Storability Matter?
by Lin, Chuanyi & Roberts, Matthew C.
- 18992 Probability Distortion and Loss Aversion in Futures Hedging
by Mattos, Fabio & Garcia, Philip & Pennings, Joost M.E.
- 18991 Farmers� Subjective Perceptions of Yield and Yield Risk
by Egelkraut, Thorsten M. & Sherrick, Bruce J. & Garcia, Philip & Pennings, Joost M.E.