Citations for "Asymmetric Shocks and Risk Sharing in a Monetary Union: Updated Evidence and Policy Implications for Europe"
by Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sorensen, Bent E & Yosha, Oved
- Siedschlag, Iulia, 2009.
"Macroeconomic Differentials and Adjustment in the Euro Area,"
RB2009/3/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Iulia Siedschlag, 2008. "Macroeconomic Differentials and Adjustment in the Euro Area," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2008/3 edited by Morten Balling.
- Iulia Siedschlag, 2008. "Macroeconomic Differentials and Adjustment in the Euro Area," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag, 2006. "Macroeconomic Differentials and Adjustment in the Euro Area," Papers WP175, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nikos Christodoulakis, 2009.
"Ten Years of EMU: convergence, divergence and new policy priorities,"
GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe
22, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Nicos Christodoulakis, 2008. "Ten years of EMU: Convergence, Divergence and New Policy Priorities," Research and Policy Notes 2008/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jakob de Haan & Robert Inklaar & Richard Jong-A-Pin, 2008.
"Will Business Cycles In The Euro Area Converge? A Critical Survey Of Empirical Research,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 234-273, 04.
- Haan, Jakob de & Inklaar, Robert & Jong-A-Pin, Richard, 2005. "Will business cycles in the Euro Area converge : a critical survey of empirical research," CCSO Working Papers 200508, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Eleonora Pierucci & Luigi Ventura, 2011. "On international risk sharing and financial globalization: some gloomy evidence," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0124, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Giancarlo Corsetti, 2008.
"A Modern Reconsideration of the Theory of Optimal Currency Areas,"
European Economy - Economic Papers
308, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo, 2008. "A Modern Reconsideration of the Theory of Optimal Currency Areas," CEPR Discussion Papers 6712, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giancarlo Corsetti, 2008. "A Modern Reconsideration of the Theory of Optimal Currency Areas," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/12, European University Institute.
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Vadym Volosovych, 2006.
"Gains from Financial Integration in the European Union: Evidence for New and Old Members,"
06009, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University, revised Aug 2007.
- Demyanyk, Yuliya & Volosovych, Vadym, 2008. "Gains from financial integration in the European Union: Evidence for new and old members," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 277-294, March.
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Vadym Volosovych, 2007. "Gains from financial integration in the European union: evidence for new and old members," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2007-01, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2006.
"Trends and cycles in the euro area: how much heterogeneity and should we worry about it?,"
Working Paper Series
0595, European Central Bank.
- Domenico Giannone & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2005. "Trends and cycles in the Euro Area: how much heterogeneity and should we worry about it?," Macroeconomics 0511016, EconWPA.
- Demyanyk, Yuliya & Volosovych, Vadym, 2005. "Macroeconomic Asymmetry in the European Union: The Difference Between New and Old Members," CEPR Discussion Papers 4847, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Hallett & Christian Richter, 2006. "Measuring the Degree of Convergence among European Business Cycles," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 229-259, May.
- Ioana Laura Valeanu, 2012. "Business Cycle Synchronization In The Euro Area," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4, pages 429-400, September.
- Claudia M. Buch & T. Körner & B. Weigert, 2013.
"Towards Deeper Financial Integration in Europe: What the Banking Union Can Contribute,"
IWH Discussion Papers
13, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Körner, Tobias & Weigert, Benjamin, 2013. "Towards deeper financial integration in Europe: What the Banking Union can contribute," Working Papers 02/2013, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Ernst Juerg Weber, 2006.
"Monetary policy in a heterogeneous monetary union: the Australian experience,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(21), pages 2487-2495.
- Ernst Juerg Weber, 2004. "Monetary Policy in a Heterogeneous Monetary Union: The Australian Experience," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Emil Stavrev, 2007. "Growth and Inflation Dispersions in EMU: Reasons, the Role of Adjustment Channels, and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 07/167, International Monetary Fund.
- Bos Jaap W.B. & Economidou Claire & Zhang Lu, 2011. "Specialization in the Presence of Trade and Financial Integration: Explorations of the Integration-Specialization Nexus," Research Memoranda 026, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Sven Blank, 2009. "International Consumption Risk Sharing with Incomplete Goods and Asset Markets," Working Paper / FINESS 4.2, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrzej Toroj, 2009. "Macroeconomic adjustment and heterogeneity in the euro area," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 54, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Etienne B. Yehoue, 2007. "The CFA Arrangements--More than Just an Aid Substitute?," IMF Working Papers 07/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Amisano, Gianni & Giammarioli, Nicola & Stracca, Livio, 2009. "EMU and the adjustment to asymmetric shocks: the case of Italy," Working Paper Series 1128, European Central Bank.