Prolegomena zu einer Analyse ethischer und anderer Normen am Beispiel des Hochschulmanagements
AbstractAm Beispiel des Hochschulmanagements auf fünf Ebenen werden verschiedene Formen der normativen, insbesondere ethischen Analyse vorgestellt und deren Grenzen aufgezeigt. -- At the example of the management of higher education on five levels, different kinds of normative, especially ethical analysis are presented and their limits are shown.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics in its series Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics with number 7/2012.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitätsstr. 14-16, 48143 Münster
Phone: 02 51 / 83-2 29 10
Fax: 02 51 / 83-2 83 99
Web page: http://www.wiwi.uni-muenster.de/io/en/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education and Research Institutions
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.