Some economic aspects of limited liability laws
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Konstanz, Department of Economics in its series Discussion Papers, Series I with number 141.
Date of creation: 1980
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Furubotn, Eirik G & Pejovich, Svetozar, 1972. "Property Rights and Economic Theory: A Survey of Recent Literature," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 1137-62, December.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969.
"A Re-Examination of the Modigliani-Miller Theorem,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association,
American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 784-93, December.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1967. "A Re-Examination of the Modigliani Miller Theorem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 242, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chen, Andrew H & Kim, E Han, 1979. "Theories of Corporate Debt Policy: A Synthesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, American Finance Association, vol. 34(2), pages 371-84, May.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1972. "Some Aspects of the Pure Theory of Corporate Finance: Bankruptcies and Take-Overs," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(2), pages 458-482, Autumn.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.