A Re-Examination of the Modigliani-Miller Theorem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 59 (1969)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terenzio Cozzi, 2005. "Una rivisitazione delle teorie di Modigliani sulla finanza," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 58(230-231), pages 233-254.
- José Pablo Dapena, 2006. "Volatility of GDP, macro applications and policy implications of real options for structure of capital Markets," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 320, Universidad del CEMA.
- Hartmann-Wendels, Thomas, 2012. "Regulatorische Folgen der Finanzkrisen: Auswirkungen auf die Leasing-Branche," Leasing - Wissenschaft & Praxis, Universität zu Köln, Forschungsinstitut für Leasing, vol. 10(1), pages 3-88.
- David A. Butz, 1991. "Free Cash Flow Theory Without the Free Cash Emphasis," UCLA Economics Working Papers 614, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dahai Yu, 1998. "Two equivalence theorems for government finance," International Finance Discussion Papers 622, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Merton, Robert, 1990.
"Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,
in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 497-581
- Merton, Robert C., 1986. "Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities," Working papers 1818-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1983. "On the Relevance or Irrelevance of Public Financial Policy," NBER Working Papers 1057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neil Wallace, 1979. "A Modigliani-Miller theorem for open-market operations," Staff Report 44, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-70, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Simonovska, Ana & Gjosevski, Dragan & Campos, Monica, 2012. "Capital Structure And Financial Performance Of Agricultural Companies – Evidences From The Macedonian Agricultural Sector In Transition," 132nd Seminar, October 25-27, 2012, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia 139501, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sheridan Titman, 2001. "The Modigliani and Miller Theorem and Market Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 8641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tarun Sabarwal, 2005.
"The non-neutrality of debt in investment timing: a new NPV rule,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 433-445, October.
- Tarun Sabarwal, 2004. "The Non-Neutrality of Debt in Investment Timing: A New NPV Rule," Finance 0410004, EconWPA, revised 20 May 2005.
- David P. Baron, 1973. "Default Risk, Homemade Leverage and the Modigliani-Miller Theorem," Discussion Papers 31, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Neil Wallace, 1983. "A legal restrictions theory of the demand for "money" and the role of monetary policy," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win.
- Terenzio Cozzi, 2005. "A reappraisal of Modgliani's finance theories," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 215-235.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1983. "Real and Financial Decisions of a Firm with Bankruptcy and Default: An Integration," NBER Working Papers 1097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Keay & Angela Redish, 2002. "Financial Markets and Twentieth Century Industrialization: Evidence From U.S. and Canadian Steel Producers," Working Papers 1003, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Orhnial, Tony, 1980. "Some economic aspects of limited liability laws," Discussion Papers, Series 1 141, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Michael Smart, 1996. "On limited liability and the development of capital markets: An historical analysis," Working Papers msmart-96-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Terenzio Cozzi, 2005. "A reappraisal of Modgliani's finance theories," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 215-235.
- Clara Cardone & María J. Casasola, 2003. "What Do We Know About The Financial Behaviour Of The Spanish Sme?: An Empirical Analysis," Business Economics Working Papers wb033708, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Miglo, Anton, 2012. "Managers versus students: new approach in improving capital structure education," MPRA Paper 46695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.