Private health insurance in social health insurance countries: Market outcomes and policy implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics in its series Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere with number 01/2002.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Friedrich-Loeffler-Str. 70 - 17489 Greifswald
Phone: (03834) - 86-2452
Fax: (03834) 86-2451
Web page: http://www.rsf.uni-greifswald.de/meta/english.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W.B.F. Brouwer & F.T. Schut, 1999. "Priority care for employees: A blessing in disguise?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 65-73.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam & van der Burg, Hattem & Christiansen, Terkel & Citoni, Guido & Di Biase, Rita & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Gerfin, Mike & Gross, Lorna & Hakinnen, Unto, 1999. "The redistributive effect of health care finance in twelve OECD countries," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 291-313, June.
- Yutaka Imai & Stéphane Jacobzone & Patrick Lenain, 2000. "The Changing Health System in France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 269, OECD Publishing.
- Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2000. "Chapter 34 Equity in health care finance and delivery," Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 34, pages 1803-1862 Elsevier.
- Gre[ss], Stefan & Groenewegen, Peter & Kerssens, Jan & Braun, Bernard & Wasem, Juergen, 2002. "Free choice of sickness funds in regulated competition: evidence from Germany and The Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 235-254, June.
- Brouwer, Werner B. F. & Hermans, Herbert E. G. M., 1999. "Private clinics for employees as a Dutch solution for waiting lists: economic and legal arguments," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Mark Pearson & John P. Martin, 2005.
"Should We Extend the Role of Private Social Expenditure?,"
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
23, OECD Publishing.
- Pearson, Mark & Martin, John P., 2005. "Should We Extend the Role of Private Social Expenditure?," IZA Discussion Papers 1544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Octávio Ocké-Reis, 2004. "Challenges of the Private Health Plans Regulation in Brazil," Discussion Papers 1013, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Carlos Octávio Ocké-Reis, 2005. "A Reforma Institucional do Mercado de Planos de Saúde: Uma Proposta para Criação de Benchmarks," Discussion Papers 1075, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.