Programme and Proceedings of 1997 Warwick Summer Research workshop on "Dynamic Games and their Economic Applications"
AbstractAcademic and Social Programmes Participants' Names and Institutions List of Workshop Papers Abstract of Papers
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Warwick, Department of Economics in its series The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) with number 488.
Length: 12 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 2005.
"The Theory of Public Enforcement of Law,"
NBER Working Papers
11780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balan, David J. & Knack, Stephen, 2012.
"The correlation between human capital and morality and its effect on economic performance: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 457-475.
- Balan, David J. & Knack, Stephen, 2011. "The correlation between human capital and morality and its effect on economic performance : theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5720, The World Bank.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2010. "Three VAT Studies," CPB Special Publication 90, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Henry Ergas, 2008. "Should Australia Encourage Developing Countries to Adopt Competition Laws?," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22307, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jürgens, Ulrich & Rupp, Joachim, 2002. "The German system of corporate governance: characteristics and changes," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Regulation of Work FS II 02-203, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Reino Hjerppe, 2003. "Social Capital and Economic Growth Revisited," Discussion Papers 307, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Bandiera, O & Barankay, I & Rasul, I, 2009. "Social Connections and Incentives: Evidence from Personnel Data," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Li, Jiming & Xin, Yeyun & Yuan, Longping, 2009. "Hybrid rice technology development: Ensuring China's food security," IFPRI discussion papers 918, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- L. Ingber, 2012. "Adaptive simulated annealing," Lester Ingber Papers 12as, Lester Ingber.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helen Neal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.