Assets and Labor Supply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Labor and Demography with number 0404003.
Length: 55 pages
Date of creation: 12 Apr 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 55
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://126.96.36.199
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James P. Smith, 2004.
"On the Labor-Supply Effects of Age-Related Income Maintenance Programs,"
Labor and Demography
- James P. Smith, 2004. "On the Labor-Supply Effects of Age-Related Income Maintenance Programs," Labor and Demography 0402006, EconWPA.
- Chinhui Juhn & Kevin M. Murphy, 1996.
"Wage Inequality and Family Labor Supply,"
NBER Working Papers
5459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, J.P., 1996.
"Racial and Ethnic Differences in Wealth in the Health and Retirement Study,"
96-12, RAND - Reprint Series.
- James P. Smith, 2004. "Racial and Ethnic Differences in Wealth in the Health and Retirement Study," Labor and Demography 0408011, EconWPA.
- Gad Levanon & Yaron Raviv, 2003. "Decomposing Wage Gaps Between Ethnic Groups: The Case of Israel," Working Papers 476.pdf, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.