Race Differences in Earnings: A Survey and New Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Labor and Demography with number 0403029.
Length: 80 pages
Date of creation: 17 Mar 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 80
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://126.96.36.199
Other versions of this item:
- James P. Smith & Finis Welch, 2004. "Race Differences in Earnings: A Survey and New Evidence," Labor and Demography 0403036, EconWPA.
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-03-22 (Development)
- NEP-LTV-2004-03-22 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julianne Malveaux, 1985. "The economic interests of black and white women: Are they similar?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 5-27, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.