The economic interests of black and white women: Are they similar?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 14 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James P. Smith & Finis Welch, 2004.
"Race Differences in Earnings: A Survey and New Evidence,"
Labor and Demography
- James P. Smith & Finis Welch, 2004. "Race Differences in Earnings: A Survey and New Evidence," Labor and Demography 0403029, EconWPA.
- Steven Shulman, 1984. "The measurement and interpretation of black wage and occupational gains: A Reevaluation," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 59-69, March.
- Barbara Jones, 1985. "Black women and labor force participation: An analysis of sluggish growth rates," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 11-31, December.
- Julianne Malveaux, 1985. "Comparable worth and its impact on black women," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 47-62, December.
- Judith Robinson, 2002. "Race, Gender, and Familial Status: Discrimination in One US Mortgage Lending Market," Feminist Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 63-85.
- John Jeffries, 1985. "Discussion," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 131-137, December.
- Bennett Harrison & Lucy Gorham, 1992. "Growing inequality in black wages in the 1980s and the emergence of an African-American middle class," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 235-253.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.