Valuation Of Callable Bonds: The Salomon Brothers Aproach
AbstractThis paper explain, analyze and apply in an example the original paper developed by Kopprasch, Boyce, Koenigsberg, Tatevossian, and Yampol (1987) from The Salomon Brothers Inc. Bond Portfolio Analysis Group. Please, be aware. This paper is for educational issues only. There is a Spanish version in EconWPA.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Finance with number 0507019.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 20 Jul 2005
Date of revision: 23 Jul 2005
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 34
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://126.96.36.199
Salomon Brothers; bond portfolio; duration and convexity; effective duration; valuation; callable and non callable bond;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2005-07-25 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2005-07-25 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-07-25 (Financial Markets)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.