Report NEP-CFN-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:000135:001133 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Rudy Loo-Kung, 2005. "Relative Price Volatility Under Sudden Stops: The Relevance of Balance Sheet Effects," NBER Working Papers 11492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:col:000135:001136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Angelini & Andrea Generale, 2005. "Firm Size Distribution: Do Financial Constraints Explain It All? Evidence From Survey Data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 549, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fernando Rubio, 2005. "Valuation Of Callable Bonds: The Salomon Brothers Aproach," Finance 0507019, EconWPA, revised 23 Jul 2005.
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2005_6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:emp:wpaper:wp04-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:emp:wpaper:wp04-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00000680_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Concepcion Martin, 2004. "ValoraciÃ³n de empresas tecnolÃ³gicas mediante opciones reales," Working Papers Economia wpe04-05, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Laura Marta Nuã‘Ez, 2004. "The problem of variable selection for financial distress: applying GRASP methaeuristics," Working Papers Economia wp04-30, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.