Report NEP-FIN-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andres Vesilind & Ingrid Toming & Raoul Lättemäe, 2001. "Determinants of Estonian Sovereign Credit Rating," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2001-03, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Oct 2001.
- Pavel Okunev, 2005. "Fast Computation of the Economic Capital, the Value at Risk and the Greeks of a Loan Portfolio in the Gaussian Factor Model," Risk and Insurance 0507004, EconWPA.
- J L Ford, David Kelsey and W Pang, 2005. "Ambiguity in Financial Markets: Herding and Contrarian Behaviour," Discussion Papers 05-11, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Reimo Juks, 2004. "The importance of the bank-lending channel in Estonia: evidence from micro-economic data," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2004-6, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Nov 2004.
- Laura Marta Nuã‘Ez, 2004. "The problem of variable selection for financial distress: applying GRASP methaeuristics," Working Papers Economia wp04-30, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Jose Manuel Esteves, 2004. "Implementing and improving the SEI risk management method in a university software project," Working Papers Economia wp04-29, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Matthias Sutter, 2005. "Causes, consequences, and cures of myopic loss aversion - An experimental investigation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-15, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Hendrik Hakenes & Isabel Schnabel, 2004. "Banks without Parachutes – Competitive Effects of Government Bail-out Policies," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Fridrik M. Baldursson & Jørgen Birk Mortensen, 2005. "Price Volatility and Banking in Green Certificate Markets," Discussion Papers 05-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Theodore Panagiotidis & David Chappell, 2004. "Using the Correlation Dimension to Detect non-linear dynamics," Discussion Paper Series 2004_17, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2004.
- Fernando Rubio, 2005. "Valuation Of Callable Bonds: The Salomon Brothers Aproach," Finance 0507019, EconWPA, revised 23 Jul 2005.
- Ana Cristina Silva & Gonzalo Chavez, 2004. "Trading Costs for Emerging Market Stocks," Working Papers Economia wp04-04, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Rudy Loo-Kung, 2005. "Relative Price Volatility Under Sudden Stops: The Relevance of Balance Sheet Effects," NBER Working Papers 11492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Harvey, Stephen Leybourne and A M Robert Taylor, 2005. "On Robust Trend Function Hypothesis Testing," Discussion Papers 05-07, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2005_6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:emp:wpaper:wp04-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yan Olszewski, 2005. "Building a Better Fund of Hedge Funds: A Fractal and Alpha - Stable Distribution Approach," Finance 0507018, EconWPA, revised 20 Jul 2005.
- Carl Kock & Juan Santalo, 2005. "Are shareholders environmental "laggards"? Corporate Governance and environmental firm performance," Working Papers Economia wp05-05, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.