On the origins of truncated Lévy flights
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Finance with number 0404013.
Date of creation: 23 Apr 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://22.214.171.124
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G - Financial Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-25 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stanley, H.E. & Amaral, L.A.N. & Gabaix, X. & Gopikrishnan, P. & Plerou, V., 2001. "Similarities and differences between physics and economics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 1-15.
- Sergio Da Silva, 2004.
"Autocorrelation as a Source of Truncated Levy Flights in Foreign Exchange Rates,"
- Figueiredo, Annibal & Gleria, Iram & Matsushita, Raul & Da Silva, Sergio, 2003. "Autocorrelation as a source of truncated Lévy flights in foreign exchange rates," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 323(C), pages 601-625.
- Andrew W. Lo, A. Craig MacKinlay, 1988.
"Stock Market Prices do not Follow Random Walks: Evidence from a Simple Specification Test,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 41-66.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1987. "Stock Market Prices Do Not Follow Random Walks: Evidence From a Simple Specification Test," NBER Working Papers 2168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, . "VRATIO: RATS procedure to implement variance ratio unit root test procedure," Statistical Software Components RTS00231, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sergio Da Silva & Annibal Figueiredo & Iram Gleria & Raul Matsushita, 2003. "Fractal structure in the Chinese yuan/US dollar rate," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(2), pages 1-13.
- Skjeltorp, Johannes A, 2000. "Scaling in the Norwegian stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 283(3), pages 486-528.
- Sergio Da Silva & Raul Matsushita & Iram Gleria, 2002. "Scaling power laws in the Sao Paulo Stock Exchange," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(3), pages 1-12.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.