Tables of Percentage Points of the k-Variate Normal Distribution for Large Values of k
AbstractThis paper gives tabulations of the upper percentage points of the maximum absolute value of the k variate normal distribution with common correlation for values of k as high as 500. The tables are useful for performing multiple comparisons procedures in experiments with large numbers of treatments.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Econometrics with number 0206007.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 20 Jun 2002
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - Acrobat PDF; prepared on IBM PC; to print on HP; pages: 9; figures: Included. Tables of a multivariate normal distibution
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://126.96.36.199
Multivariate normal distribution; multiple comparisons; simultaneous confidence intervals;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William C. Horrace & Peter Schmidt, 2002. "Confidence Statements for Efficiency Estimates from Stochastic Frontier Models," Econometrics 0206006, EconWPA.
- William C. Horrace & Peter Schmidt, 2000. "Multiple comparisons with the best, with economic applications," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 1-26.
- William C. Horrace, 2002. "Selection Procedures for Order Statistics in Empirical Economic Studies," Econometrics 0206005, EconWPA.
- Yangseon Kim & Peter Schmidt, 1998.
"Marginal Comparisons with the Best ant the Efficiency Measurment Problem,"
0703, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 00 Dec 2006.
- Kim, Yangseon & Schmidt, Peter, 2008. "Marginal Comparisons With the Best and the Efficiency Measurement Problem," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 253-260, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.