On-line distribution of working papers through NEP: A Brief Business History
AbstractThis brief article tells of the emergence and development of a service for speedy, on-line distribution of recent additions to the broad literatures on economics and related areas called NEP: New Economics Papers. This service is part of a wider project called RePEc. RePEc is a digital library for the Economics discipline. Details are also provided on how to make individual and institutional contributions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Economic History with number 0505002.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 30 May 2005
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 14
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://188.8.131.52
NEP; current awareness service; RePEc; WoPEc;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N - Economic History
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-06-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2005-06-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-06-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Krichel, Thomas, 2010. "The creation of internet communities: A brief history of on-line distribution of working papers through NEP, 1998-2010," MPRA Paper 27085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.