Report NEP-HIS-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael D. Bordo, 2005. "Historical Perspective on Global Imbalances," NBER Working Papers 11383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Miron & Chris Feige, 2005. "The Opium Wars, Opium Legalization, and Opium Consumption in China," NBER Working Papers 11355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Thomas Krichel, 2005. "On-line distribution of working papers through NEP: A Brief Business History," Economic History, EconWPA 0505002, EconWPA.
- Benno Torgler, 2004. "?Historical Excellence? in Football World Cup Tournaments: Empirical Evidence with Data From 1930 to 2002," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2004-18, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:eab:macroe:475 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Janet Elizabeth Hunter, 2005. "Understanding the Economic History of Postal Services: Some Preliminary Observations from the Case of Meiji Japan," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-344, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Chiara Strozzi, 2005. "Citizenship Laws and International Migration in Historical Perspective," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2005.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas P. Lyon, 2005. "Making Capitalism Work: Social Capital and Economic Growth in Italy, 1970-1995," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2005.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carmen DÃaz RoldÃ¡n & Diego MartÃnez-LÃ³pez, 2005. "InversiÃ³n pÃºblica y crecimiento econÃ³mico. Una revisiÃ³n crÃtica con propuesta de futuro," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/10, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ercole Sori & Renato Sansa, 2005. "Governance of Diversity Between Social Dynamics and Conflicts in Multicultural Cities. A Selected Survey on Historical Bibliography," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2005.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hong-Bum Kim & Chung Lee, 2005. "Financial Reform, Institutional Interdependency, and Supervisory Failure in the Post-Crisis Korea," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 200510, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.