Governance and Investments of Public Pensions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania in its series Pension Research Council Working Papers with number 99-11.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Wharton School, 3641 Locust Walk, 304 CPC, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6218
Web page: http://www.pensionresearchcouncil.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Wayne Marr & John R. Nofsinger & John L. Trimble, 1993. "Economically Targeted Investments: A New Threat To Private Pension Funds," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, Morgan Stanley, vol. 6(2), pages 91-95.
- Michael Useem & Olivia S. Mitchell, . "Holders of the Public Pension Strings: Governance and Performance of Public Retirement Systems," Pension Research Council Working Papers, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania 97-5, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Roderick Carr, .
"State and Local Pension Plans,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania
95-13, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ronald D. Watson, 1994. "Does Targeting Investment Make Sense?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, Financial Management Association, vol. 23(4), Winter.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Ping Lung Hsin, 1994. "Public Sector Pension Governance and Performance," NBER Working Papers 4632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Farrell).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.