Information And Communication Technology (Ict) And Regional Development: Distance Is Still Alive!
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa00p371.
Date of creation: Aug 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Gibbs & Keith Tanner, 1997. "Information and Communication Technologies and Local Economic Development Policies: The British Case," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 765-774.
- H Amirahmadi & C Wallace, 1995. "Information technology, the organization of production, and regional development," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(11), pages 1745-1775, November.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
- Cornford, James & Gillespie, Andrew, 1993. "Cable systems, telephony and local economic development in the UK," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 589-602, November.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-40, June.
- Eric von Hippel, 1994. ""Sticky Information" and the Locus of Problem Solving: Implications for Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 429-439, April.
- Ranald Richardson & Andrew Gillespie, 1996. "Advanced communications and employment creation in rural and peripheral regions: a case study of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 91-110.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.