Closing the Gender Gap: What Would It Take?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wesleyan University, Department of Economics in its series Wesleyan Economics Working Papers with number 2012-006.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: Jan 2012
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published The Economics of Inequality, Poverty, and Discrimination in the 21st Century, Robert S. Rycroft (ed.), Santa Barbara, CA: Praeger, 2012: 177-193.
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucie Schmidt & Purvi Sevak, 2006.
"Gender, Marriage, and Asset Accumulation in the United States,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2006-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Lucie Schmidt & Purvi Sevak, 2006. "Gender, Marriage, And Asset Accumulation In The United States," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1-2), pages 139-166.
- Lucie Schmidt & Purvi Sevak, 2005. "Gender, Marriage, and Asset Accumulation in the United States," Working Papers wp109, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Randall K. Filer, 1985. "Male-female wage differences: The importance of compensating differentials," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 38(3), pages 426-437, April.
- Urvi Neelakantan & Yunhee Chang, 2010. "Gender Differences in Wealth at Retirement," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 362-67, May.
- Jean Kimmel, 1998. "Child Care Costs As A Barrier To Employment For Single And Married Mothers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(2), pages 287-299, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manolis Kaparakis).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.