AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 9719.
Date of creation: Oct 2003
Date of revision:
Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Health Monitoring and Evaluation Disease Control and Prevention Health Systems Development and Reform Gender - Gender and Health;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Melgar & Maximo Rossi, 2010.
"A Cross-Country Analysis of the Risk Factors for Depression at the Micro and Macro Level,"
Research Department Publications
4684, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi, 2012. "A Cross‐Country Analysis of the Risk Factors for Depression at the Micro and Macro Levels," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(2), pages 354-376, 04.
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi, 2009. "A cross-country analysis of the risk factors for depression at the micro and macro level," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1909, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Martin Dlouhý, 2009. "Economics of Mental Health Care in the Czech Republic," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(6), pages 792-800.
- Rojas, Mariano, 2011. "Poverty and psychological distress in Latin America," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 206-217, March.
- Joan Costa Font & Joan Gil Trasfi, 2006. "Socio-Economic Inequalities in Reported Depression in Spain : A Decomposition Approach," Working Papers in Economics 152, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Joan Costa-Font & Joan Gil, 2008. "Would Socio-Economic Inequalities in Depression Fade Away with Income Transfers?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 539-558, December.
- Hope Corman & Anne Carroll & Kelly Noonan & Nancy E. Reichman, 2006. "The Effects of Health on Health Insurance Status in Fragile Families," NBER Working Papers 12197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.