Immunization Resource Tracking Exercise : Case Study on the Republic of Tajikistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 8116.
Date of creation: Jun 2008
Date of revision:
Health Monitoring and Evaluation Health Systems Development and Reform Public Sector Expenditure Analysis and Management Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Public Sector Development;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter S. Heller, 2005. "Understanding Fiscal Space," IMF Policy Discussion Papers, International Monetary Fund 05/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Maureen Lewis, 2006. "Governance and Corruption in Public Health Care Systems," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 78, Center for Global Development.
- Erwin Tiongson & Hamid Reza Davoodi & Sanjeev Gupta, 2000. "Corruption and the Provision of Health Care and Education Services," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 00/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Lindelow, Magnus & Wagstaff, Adam, 2003. "Health facility surveys : an introduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 2953, The World Bank.
- Bernard Gauthier & Waly Wane, 2008.
"Leakage of Public Resources in the Health Sector: An Empirical Investigation of Chad,"
Discussion Papers, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy
2_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Gauthier, Bernard & Wane, Waly, 2007. "Leakage of public resources in the health sector : an empirical investigation of Chad," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4351, The World Bank.
- Khaleghian, Peyvand, 2003. "Decentralization and public services : the case of immunization," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 2989, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.