Immunization Resource Tracking Exercise : Case Study on the Republic of Tajikistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 8116.
Date of creation: Jun 2008
Date of revision:
Health Monitoring and Evaluation Health Systems Development and Reform Public Sector Expenditure Analysis and Management Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Public Sector Development;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Khaleghian, Peyvand, 2003. "Decentralization and public services : the case of immunization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2989, The World Bank.
- Peter S. Heller, 2005. "Understanding Fiscal Space," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 05/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Erwin Tiongson & Hamid Reza Davoodi & Sanjeev Gupta, 2000. "Corruption and the Provision of Health Care and Education Services," IMF Working Papers 00/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Lindelow, Magnus & Wagstaff, Adam, 2003. "Health facility surveys : an introduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2953, The World Bank.
- Bernard Gauthier & Waly Wane, 2008.
"Leakage of Public Resources in the Health Sector: An Empirical Investigation of Chad,"
2_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Gauthier, Bernard & Wane, Waly, 2007. "Leakage of public resources in the health sector : an empirical investigation of Chad," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4351, The World Bank.
- Maureen Lewis, 2006. "Governance and Corruption in Public Health Care Systems," Working Papers 78, Center for Global Development.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.