Transforming Arab Economies : The Knowledge and Innovation Road
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 16134.
Date of creation: Feb 2013
Date of revision:
Agricultural Knowledge and Information Systems Information and Communication Technologies - ICT Policy and Strategies Private Sector Development - E-Business Education - Knowledge for Development Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Knowledge Economy Agriculture;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-10-25 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CSE-2013-10-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-10-25 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-10-25 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Bank, 2007. "Building Knowledge Economies : Advanced Strategies for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, The World Bank, number 6853, February.
- Tim Kelly & Carlo Maria Rossotto, 2012. "Broadband Strategies Handbook," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, The World Bank, number 6009, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.