Report NEP-ARA-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cansu Akpinar-Sposito, 2013. "The Glass Ceiling: Structural, Cultural and Organizational Career Barriers for French and Turkish Women Executives," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00834098, HAL.
- Saleh, Mohamed, 2013. "On the Road to Heaven: Self-Selection, Religion, and Socio-Economic Status," IAST Working Papers, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST) 13-04, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Anuja Utz & Jean-Eric Aubert, 2013. "Transforming Arab Economies : The Knowledge and Innovation Road," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16134, The World Bank.
- Diego F. Angel-Urdinalo & Ines Rodriguez Caillava & Amina Semlali, 2013. "The Middle East and North Africa Community of Practice on Employment and Social Safety Nets," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16131, The World Bank.
- Ali H. Abukumail, 2013. "Experiential Tourism in Palestinian Rural Communities : 'Abraham's Path'," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16132, The World Bank.
- Randa Akeel, 2013. "Supporting Innovation in SMEs in Lebanon through a Public/Private Equity Fund : The iSME Fund," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16133, The World Bank.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora & Randall, Douglas, 2013. "Islamic finance and financial inclusion: measuring use of and demand for formal financial services among Muslim adults," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6642, The World Bank.
- Loumrhari, Ghizlan, 2013.
"Vieillissement démographique, longévité et épargne. Le cas du Maroc
[Ageing population, longevity and save. The case of Morocco]," MPRA Paper 50649, University Library of Munich, Germany.