Improving Water Services Through Competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 11511.
Date of creation: Dec 1998
Date of revision:
Health Economics and Finance Water Supply and Sanitation - Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions Water Resources - Water and Industry Water Supply and Sanitation - Town Water Supply and Sanitation Environmental Economics and Policies Health; Nutrition and Population Environment;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2004.
"Enhancing Efficiency of Water Supply – Product Market Competition versus Trade,"
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2004. "Enhancing Efficiency of Water Supply - Product Market Compoetition versus Trade," Working Papers 0025, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Foellmi, Reto & Meister, Urs, 2011.
"Enhancing the Efficiency of Water Supply – Product Market Competition versus Trade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2012. "Enhancing the Efficiency of Water Supply—Product Market Competition Versus Trade," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 299-324, September.
- Föllmi, Reto & Meister, Urs, 2011. "Enhancing the Efficiency of Water Supply: Product Market Competition versus Trade," Economics Working Paper Series 1121, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Urs Meister, 2005. "Do welfare maximising water utilities maximise welfare under common carriage?," Others 0505001, EconWPA.
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2005. "Product-Market Competition in the Water Industry: Voluntary Non-discriminatory Pricing," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 115-135, June.
- World Bank, 2006. "Approaches to Private Participation in Water Services : A Toolkit," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6982.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.