Water Resources And Water Policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy in its series Working Papers with number 8_2002.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: Dec 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: via Medina 40, 80133 I - Napoli
Web page: http://economia.uniparthenope.it/ise/sito/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hearne, Robert R. & William Easter, K., 1997. "The economic and financial gains from water markets in Chile," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 187-199, January.
- Hearne, R.R. & Easter, K.W., 1995. "Water Allocation and Water Markets. An Analysis of Gains-from-Trade in Chile," Papers 315, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Michael D. Rosen & Richard J. Sexton, 1993. "Irrigation Districts and Water Markets: An Application of Cooperative Decision-Making Theory," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 39-53.
- Seagraves, J.A. & Easter, K. William, 1982. "Pricing for Irrigation Water," Economic Reports 8445, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Dinar, Ariel & Letey, J., 1991. "Agricultural water marketing, allocative efficiency, and drainage reduction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 210-223, May.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Weinberg, Marca & Wilen, James, 1993. "Water Markets and Water Quality," Staff General Research Papers 1572, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dinar, Ariel & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth, 1997. "Water allocation mechanisms : principles and examples," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1779, The World Bank.
- Saleth, R.M. & Dinar, A., 1999. "Evaluating Water Institutions and Water Sector Performance," Papers 447, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- David Pearce & Giles Atkinson, 1998. "The concept of sustainable development: An evaluation of its usefulness ten years after Brundtland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(III), pages 251-269, September.
- Dinar, A. & Subramanian, A., 1997. "Water Pricing Experiences," Papers 386, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Thobani, Mateen, 1997. "Formal Water Markets: Why, When, and How to Introduce Tradable Water Rights," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 161-79, August.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1994. "Markets in tradable water rights: Potential for efficiency gains in developing country water resource allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 1613-1625, November.
- David Zilberman, 1997. "Allocation and Pricing at the Water District Level," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 952-963.
- Saleth, R. Maria & Dinar, Ariel, 1999. "Water challenge and institutional response (a cross-country perspective)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2045, The World Bank.
- Mark W Rosegrant & Renato Gazmuri, 1995.
"Reforming Water Allocation Policy Through Markets in Tradable Water Rights: Lessons from Chile, Mexico and California,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 32(97), pages 291-316.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Gazmuri S., Renato, 1994. "Reforming water allocation policy through markets in tradable water rights: lessons from Chile, Mexico, and California," EPTD discussion papers 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 1996. "Groundwater markets in Pakistan: participation and productivity," Research reports 105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paul Holden & Mateen Thobani, 1995. "Tradable Water Rights: A Property Rights Approach to Improving Water Use and Promoting Investment," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 32(97), pages 263-290.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonietta Milano).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.