Outlook for Remittance Flows 2010-11 : Remittance Flows to Developing Countries Remained Resilient in 2009, Expected to Recover During 2010-11
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 10931.
Date of creation: Apr 2010
Date of revision:
Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Currencies and Exchange Rates Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Remittances Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanket Mohapatra & Dilip Ratha, 2010.
"Forecasting migrant remittances during the global financial crisis,"
Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 7(2), pages 203-213, October.
- Mohapatra, Sanket & Ratha, Dilip, 2010. "Forecasting migrant remittances during the global financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5512, The World Bank.
- repec:nbr:nberch:13368 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valentina VASILE & Liviu VASILE, 2011. "Youths on labour market.Features. Particularities. Pro-mobility factors for graduates. Elements of a balanced policy for labour migration," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 32(1(41)), pages 97-123, June.
- Faruk Balli & Faisal Rana, 2014. "Determinants of risk sharing through remittances: cross-country evidence," CAMA Working Papers 2014-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ibrahim Sirkeci & Jeffrey H. Cohen & Dilip Ratha, 2012. "Migration and Remittances during the Global Financial Crisis and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13092, October.
- Balan, Mariana & Uzlau, Carmen, 2010. "Migration in the Context of Current Economic and Financial Crisis - Comparative Analysis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(5), pages 82-99.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.