Deficits, Debt and European Monetary Union: Some Unpleasant Fiscal Arithmetic
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Vienna, Department of Economics in its series Vienna Economics Papers with number vie9615.
Date of creation: May 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: published in Guillermo Calvo, Mervyn King (eds.), The Debt Burden and its Consequences for Monetary Policy. Macmillan Press Ltd, 1998, 254-276.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Sgherri, 2000.
"The fiscal dimension of a common monetary policy: results with a non-Ricardian global model,"
WO Research Memoranda (discontinued)
615, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Silvia Sgherri, 2002. "The fiscal dimension of a common monetary policy: results with a non-Ricardian global model," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 449-479.
- Hochreiter, Eduard & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Winckler, Georg, 2002.
"Monetary union: European lessons, Latin American prospects,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 297-321, December.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Georg Winckler, 2002. "Monetary Union: European Lessons, Latin American Prospects," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 167, Central Bank of Chile.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Georg Winckler, 2002. "Monetary Union: European Lessons, Latin American Prospects," Working Papers 68, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Robert Holzmann & Robert Palacios & Asta Zviniene, 2001. "On the Economics and Scope of Implicit Pension Debt: An International Perspective," Empirica, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 97-129, March.
- Helene Schuberth & Peter Brandner & Leopold Diebalek, 1998. "Fiscal deficits and sustainability of fiscal position in the EU-Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa98p466, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.