Maximum Likelihood Estimation in Empirical Models of Auctions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics in its series UWO Department of Economics Working Papers with number 9211.
Length: 47 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Reference Centre, Social Science Centre, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2
Phone: 519-661-2111 Ext.85244
Web page: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html
economic models ; economic equilibrium ; maximum likelihood;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hubbard, Timothy P. & Li, Tong & Paarsch, Harry J., 2011.
"Semiparametric Estimation in Models of First-Price, Sealed-Bid Auctions with Affiliation,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2010-10, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hubbard, Timothy P. & Li, Tong & Paarsch, Harry J., 2012. "Semiparametric estimation in models of first-price, sealed-bid auctions with affiliation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 4-16.
- Xin An & Shulin Liu & Shuo Xu, 2011. "Piecewise Pseudo-Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Risk Aversion Case in First-Price Sealed-Bid Auction," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 439-463, November.
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & José Luis Moraga-González & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2004.
"Consumer Search and Oligopolistic Pricing: An Empirical Investigation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1292, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2004. "Consumer Search and Oligopolistic Pricing: An Empirical Investigation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-071/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Bas van der Klaauw, 2007.
"If Winning isn't Everything, why do they keep Score? A Structural Empirical Analysis of Dutch Flower Auctions,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-041/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2007. "If Winning Isn't Everything, Why Do They Keep Score? A Structural Empirical Analysis of Dutch Flower Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6323, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonardo Rezende, 2008. "Econometrics of auctions by least squares," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 925-948.
- Jeremy T. Fox & Patrick Bajari, 2013.
"Measuring the Efficiency of an FCC Spectrum Auction,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 100-146, February.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy T. Fox, 2005. "Measuring the Efficiency of an FCC Spectrum Auction," NBER Working Papers 11671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erwann Sba� & Olivier Armantier, 2006.
"Estimation and comparison of treasury auction formats when bidders are asymmetric,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 745-779.
- Olivier Armantier & Erwann Sbai, 2003. "Estimation and Comparison of Treasury Auction Formats when Bidders are Asymmetric," Department of Economics Working Papers 03-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Wendelin Schnedler, 2005.
"Likelihood Estimation for Censored Random Vectors,"
0417, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2005.
- Gautier, Pieter A & Moraga-González, José-Luis & Wolthoff, Ronald, 2007.
"Structural Estimation of Search Intensity: Do Non-Employed Workers Search Enough?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6440, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pieter A. Gautier & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Ronald P. Wolthoff, 2007. "Structural Estimation of Search Intensity: Do Non-Employed Workers Search Enough?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-071/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gautier, Pieter & Moraga-González, José L. & Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2007. "Structural Estimation of Search Intensity: Do Non-Employed Workers Search Enough?," IZA Discussion Papers 3045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christine Zulehner, 1998. "Econometric Analysis of Cattle Auctions," CIG Working Papers FS IV 98-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Cantillon, Estelle & Pesendorfer, Martin, 2007. "Combination Bidding in Multi-Unit Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6083, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard Caillaud & Jacques Robert, 2003. "Implementing the Optimal Auction," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-31, CIRANO.
- Sofia Lundberg, 2005. "Restrictions on Competition in Municipal Competitive Procurement in Sweden," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 329-342, August.
- Patrick Bajari & Stephanie Houghton & Steve Tadelis, 2006. "Bidding for Incomplete Contracts: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 12051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Hasker & Robin Sickles, 2010. "eBay in the Economic Literature: Analysis of an Auction Marketplace," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 3-42, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.