Basel II and Operational Risk - Overview of Key Concerns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney in its series Working Paper Series with number 134.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PO Box 123, Broadway, NSW 2007, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9514 7777
Fax: +61 2 9514 7711
Web page: http://www.uts.edu.au/about/uts-business-school/finance
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2004-06-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-06-02 (Finance)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alina Mihaela Dima, 2009. "Operational Risk Assesement Tools for Quality Management in Banking Services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 364-372, June.
- Andreas A. Jobst, 2007. "It's all in the data – consistent operational risk measurement and regulation," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 15(4), pages 423-449, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.