The Debate on Labor Standards and International Trade: Lessons from Bangladesh and Cambodia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Utah, Department of Economics in its series Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah with number 2007_03.
Date of creation: Mar 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of International Development, 2009, 22, 56-85.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1645 E. Central Campus Dr. Front, Salt Lake City, UT 84112-9300
Phone: (801) 581-7481
Fax: (801) 585-5649
Web page: http://economics.utah.edu
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-07-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-07-07 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-07-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-07-07 (South East Asia)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2008. "Gender, Distribution, and Balance of Payments (revised 10/08)," Working Papers wp133_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.