Report NEP-SEA-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Knight & Lina Song, 2007. "Subjective Well-being and its Determinants in Rural China," Economics Series Working Papers 334, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Xiaojun & Fleisher, Belton M. & Li, Haizheng & Li, Shi, 2007. "Access to Higher Education and Inequality: The Chinese Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2823, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boon Lee & William Shepherd, 2006. "Output and Productivity Performance of Hong Kong and Singapore’s Transport and Communications Sector, 1990 to 2005," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 208, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Lei Xu & Kao-Lee Liaw, 2007. "Initial Destination Choices of Skilled-worker Immigrants from South Asia to Canada: Assessment of the Relative Importance of Explanatory Factors," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 416, McMaster University.
- Lei Xu & Kao-Lee Liaw, 2007. "Initial Destination Choices of Skilled-worker Immigrants from South Asia to Canada: Assessment of the Relative Importance of Explanatory Factors," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 193, McMaster University.
- Gunseli Berik & Yana Van der Meulen Rodgers, 2007. "The Debate on Labor Standards and International Trade: Lessons from Bangladesh and Cambodia," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2007_03, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Engvall, Anders & Kokko, Ari, 2007. "Poverty And Land Policy In Cambodia," EIJS Working Paper Series 233, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Andersson, Magnus & Engvall, Anders & Kokko, Ari, 2007. "Regional Development In Lao Pdr: Growth Patterns And Market Integration," EIJS Working Paper Series 234, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Hian Teck Hoon & Kong Weng Ho, 2007. "Distance to Frontier and the Big Swings of the Unemployment Rate: What Room is Left for Monetary Policy?," Kiel Working Papers 1347, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00157812 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hammond, Peter J. & Sun, Yeneng, 2007. "Monte Carlo Simulation of Macroeconomic Risk with a Continuum Agents : The General Case," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 803, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.