Optimal taxation in a stochastic growth model with public capital: Crowding-in effects and stabilization policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra in its series Economics Working Papers with number 62.
Date of creation: Sep 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.upf.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arantza Gorostiaga, 2002.
"Should Fiscal Policy Be Di.erent in a Non-Competitive Framework?,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2002/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Gorostiaga, Arantza, 2003. "Should fiscal policy be different in a non-competitive framework?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1311-1331, September.
- Gorostiaga, A., 1999. "Should Fiscal Policy be Different in a Non-Competitive Framework?," Papers 9901, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Albert Marcet & Ramon Marimon, 1994.
Economics Working Papers
337, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 1998.
- Albert Marcet & Ramon Marimon, 2011. "Recursive Contracts," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/15, European University Institute.
- Albert Marcet & Ramon Marimon, 2011. "Recursive Contracts," Working Papers 552, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Marcet, A. & Marimon, R., 1998. "Recursive Contracts," Economics Working Papers eco98/37, European University Institute.
- Albert Marcet & Ramon Marimon, 2011. "Recursive Contracts," CEP Discussion Papers dp1055, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 1995.
"Optimal fiscal policy when public capital is productive: a business cycle perspective,"
9507, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 1994. "Optimal fiscal policy when public capital is productive: a business- cycle perspective," Working Paper 9406, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Baltasar Manzano & Jesús Ruiz, 2002.
"Política Fiscal Óptima: el estado de la Cuestión,"
Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE
0212, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.