Growth, Economic Development and Structural Transition in Small Vulnerable States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number UNU-WIDER Research Paper DP2001/59.
Length: 40 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Small states; Micro-states; Growth; Vulnerability; Development; Policy strategies;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dunn, Leslie, 2011. "The Impact of Political Dependence on Small Island Jurisdictions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2132-2146.
- Fabiola Gil & Tomaz Dentinho, 2011. "Values and attitudes of entrepreneurs in Sao Tome and Principe: A study based on Q Methodology," ERSA conference papers ersa10p93, European Regional Science Association.
- Liou, F. M. & Ding, C. G., 2002. "Subgrouping Small States Based on Socioeconomic Characteristics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1289-1306, July.
- Stephen Pilgrim & Sunday Iyare, 2008. "Foreign direct investment (FDI) and the global food crisis. A study of the Windward Islands' agricultural sector," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(59), pages 1-15.
- Craigwell, Roland C & Thomas, Chrystal, 2010. "Revisiting the effect of country size on taxation in developing countries," MPRA Paper 33470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eloi Laurent, 2008. "Economic consequences of the size of nations, 50 years on," Sciences Po publications 2008-26, Sciences Po.
- Ahlfeld, Sebastian & Hemmer, Hans-Rimbert, 2006. "Der Beitrag der Geography vs. Institutions-Debatte zur Erklärung von Good oder Bad Governance," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 35, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Guncavdi, Oner & Kucukcifci, Suat, 2008. "Economic Growth under Embargoes in North Cyprus: An Input-Output Analysis," MPRA Paper 9621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fen-May Liou & Cherng G. Ding, 2004. "Positioning the non-least-developed developing countries based on vulnerability-related indicators," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 751-767.
- Liam Campling & Michel Rosalie, 2006. "Sustaining social development in a small island developing state? The case of Seychelles," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 115-125.
- Luca Brandi, 2004. "The Economy of Small States," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 145-173, November-.
- Read, Robert, 2004. "The Implications of Increasing Globalization and Regionalism for the Economic Growth of Small Island States," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 365-378, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.