The Social Impact of Privatization and the Regulation of Utilities in Peru
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number UNU-WIDER Research Paper DP2001/17.
Length: 46 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Privatization; Welfare impacts; Regulation; Utilities;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Luis Guasch, 2004. "Granting and Renegotiating Infrastructure Concessions : Doing it Right," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15024, August.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Mota, Raffaella & Newbery, David & Pollitt, Michael, 2005.
"Electricity sector reform in developing countries : a survey of empirical evidence on determinants and performance,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3549, The World Bank.
- Jamasb, T. & Mota, R. & Newbery, D. & Pollitt, M., 2004. "‘Electricity Sector Reform in Developing Countries: A Survey of Empirical Evidence on Determinants and Performance’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0439, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Martimort, David & Straub, Stéphane, 2009. "Infrastructure privatization and changes in corruption patterns: The roots of public discontent," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 69-84, September.
- Jamasb, T. & Newbery, D. & Pollitt, M., 2004. "'Core Indicators for Determinants and Performance of Electricity Sector in Developing Countries’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0438, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Khan, Iram, 2006. "Public vs. private sector : an examination of neo-liberal ideology," MPRA Paper 13443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yin-Fang Zhang & David Parker & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2008.
"Electricity sector reform in developing countries: an econometric assessment of the effects of privatization, competition and regulation,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 159-178, April.
- Zhang, Yin-Fang & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David, 2002. "Electricity Sector Reform in Developing Countries: An Econometric Assessment of the Effects of Privatisation, Competition and Regulation," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30593, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Pérez-Reyes, Raúl & Tovar, Beatriz, 2010. "Explaining the inefficiency of electrical distribution companies: Peruvian firms," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1175-1181, September.
- Máximo Torero, 2002.
"Peruvian Privatization: Impacts On Firm Performance,"
Research Department Publications
3169, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Máximo Torero, 2003. "Peruvian Privatization: Impacts On Firm Performance," Research Department Publications 3173, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- John Nellis, 2006. "Privatization: A Summary Assessment," Working Papers 87, Center for Global Development.
- Ugaz, Cecilia, 2001. "A Public Goods Approach to Regulation of Utilities," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zhang, Yinfang & Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2005.
"Competition, regulation and privatisation of electricity generation in developing countries: does the sequencing of the reforms matter?,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 358-379, May.
- Zhang, Yingang & Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2004. "Competition, Regulation and Privatisation of Electricity Generation in Developing Countries: Does the Sequencing of the Reforms Matter?," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30599, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Pierre-Oliver Pineau, 2003. "International Trade Agreements and the Peruvian Electricity Sector," Working Papers 13, OSINERGMIN, Oficina de Estudios Economicos.
- Checchi, Daniele & Florio, Massimo & Carrera, Jorge, 2005.
"Privatization Discontent and Its Determinants: Evidence from Latin America,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniele CHECCHI & Massimo FLORIO & Jorge CARRERA, 2004. "Privatization discontent and its determinants: evidence from Latin America," Departmental Working Papers 2004-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Newbery, David & Pollitt, Michael, 2005. "Core indicators for determinants and performance of the electricity sector in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3599, The World Bank.
- Ioannis N. Kessides, 2004. "Reforming Infrastructure : Privatization, Regulation, and Competition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13525, August.
- John Nellis, 2003. "Privatization in Latin America," Working Papers 31, Center for Global Development.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.