Assessing the R&D determinants and productivity of world-wide manufacturing firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/899.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Henri Capron & Michele Cincera, 1998. "Assessing the R&D determinants and productivity of world-wide manufacturing firms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/849, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio A. Piga & Giuseppe Medda, 2007.
"Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms,"
Working Paper Series
08-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Claudio A. Piga & Giuseppe Medda, 2007. "Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Paper Series 2007_17, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2007.
- Cincera, Michele, 2005.
"Firms' Productivity Growth and R&D Spillovers: An Analysis of Alternative Technological Proximity Measures,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Cincera, 2005. "Firms' productivity growth and R&D spillovers: An analysis of alternative technological proximity measures," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 657-682.
- Michele Cincera, 2005. "Firms' productivity growth and R&D spillovers: an analysis of alternative technological proximity measures," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5490, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- G. Medda & C. Piga, 2004. "R&S e spillover industriali: un'analisi sulle imprese italiane," Working Paper CRENoS 200406, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.