Assessing the R&D determinants and productivity of world-wide manufacturing firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/899.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Henri Capron & Michele Cincera, 1998. "Assessing the R&D determinants and productivity of world-wide manufacturing firms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/849, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Cincera, 2005.
"Firms' productivity growth and R&D spillovers: an analysis of alternative technological proximity measures,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/5490, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michele Cincera, 2005. "Firms' productivity growth and R&D spillovers: An analysis of alternative technological proximity measures," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 657-682.
- Cincera, Michele, 2005. "Firms' Productivity Growth and R&D Spillovers: An Analysis of Alternative Technological Proximity Measures," CEPR Discussion Papers 4894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- G. Medda & C. Piga, 2004. "R&S e spillover industriali: un'analisi sulle imprese italiane," Working Paper CRENoS 200406, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Giuseppe Medda & Claudio Piga, 2014.
"Technological spillovers and productivity in Italian manufacturing firms,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 419-434, June.
- Claudio A. Piga & Giuseppe Medda, 2007. "Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Working Paper Series 08-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Claudio A. Piga & Giuseppe Medda, 2007. "Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Paper Series 2007_17, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.